[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

By the way, I just watched the latest episode and the standard of the show fluctuate vastly *sigh*.  I was very much disappointed after waiting for a full week for a new episode.  It hasn't got anything in it... :-L

Just finished watching the latest episode of 179.. A bit disapointed since Kwangsoo and John Park only appeared for such a little time.. I love the chemistry of Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo.. They kind of flirty with each other but since Mongji is taken, I guessed they were really close friend in real life then.   =((Can't wait for next week.. Totally anticipating it.. \m/

I must be honest that I find episode 179 a big letdown from last week's AMAZING & AWESOME episode. I actually don't like it when they too many guests and splits the team up with their own partner. There's not enough air time for all of them.

Guest rmdaebak

In my opinion I think that this week's episode is quite ok , it's sad that kwang soo did not have enough screen time . But I guess this concept is quite interesting there were still funny moments among partners(especially jaesuk and his partner)  and I guess this backroom Interview concept is quite good hahaa. looking at the ratings they reached 15.1% a great increase from last week's episode ( though I think last week's episode should have had higher ratings). I just got interested in ep 179 because it's so thrilling!!  I hope that in ep 180 it will not be on kwang soo's team where the judge said that they ruined the dish haha :)) it would be really sad for them. Let's just keep supporting!!
Let's try to understand RM because they are experimenting new concepts and I bet it's really hard, they have been doing this for more than three years, trying to find different concepts! 

rmdaebak said: In my opinion I think that this week's episode is quite ok , it's sad that kwang soo did not have enough screen time . But I guess this concept is quite interesting there were still funny moments among partners(especially jaesuk and his partner)  and I guess this backroom Interview concept is quite good hahaa. looking at the ratings they reached 15.1% a great increase from last week's episode ( though I think last week's episode should have had higher ratings). I just got interested in ep 179 because it's so thrilling!!  I hope that in ep 180 it will not be on kwang soo's team where the judge said that they ruined the dish haha :)) it would be really sad for them. Let's just keep supporting!!
Let's try to understand RM because they are experimenting new concepts and I bet it's really hard, they have been doing this for more than three years, trying to find different concepts! 

Guest delightful

Pretty disappointed in the latest episode. I watch RM for the interactions between the members so I don't like this episode much. With that said, I actually liked the friendship between Song Jihyo and Lee Dongwook, they were really comfortable with each other and it showed. The other couple I enjoyed was Kim Jongkook and the model, sorry I don't remember her name. But she was super friendly and down to earth. She had good chemistry with Kim Jongkook. Our Kookie~ was very talkative this episode, I'm sure it's because he wanted to make her comfortable. ^_^ I was disappointed with the Kwangsoo and John Park couple, I really wanted more of them. Hopefully the cooking battle doesn't last for the whole episode next week. I want to see some hide and seek episodes now. 

Guest crystal_t33rs

ccbabe said: I've got a question for the Koreans here:
In the latest RM episode, Ji Suk Jin started humming something like "bal sou, bal sou......." in the car and a few times later, what does that mean?  One site translated it as 'dry' and the other said "smoothly". (sorry if the pronunciation is not correct)
Thank you in advance.