[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest shkwords

I was actually jealous how cute and comfortable ji hyo is when she's with lee dong wook. ji hyo-ah... let's show more love towards gary.

crystal_t33rs

said:

ccbabe

said: I've got a question for the Koreans here:

In the latest RM episode, Ji Suk Jin started humming something like "

bal sou, bal sou

......." in the car and a few times later, what does that mean?  One site translated it as 'dry' and the other said "smoothly". (sorry if the pronunciation is not correct)

Thank you in advance.

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Gary Releases Second MV Teaser for Upcoming Mini AlbumSylphid January 9, 2014 

The second video teaser for Gary‘s solo mini album “MR. GAE” has been released. 

Unlike the first teaser which featured a strong hip-hop beat, this one has a long instrumental intro,  

Continuing with a chic and sexy look, the video shows him in the middle of a photo shoot.

We can expect more teasers soon as LeeSsang Company previously stated that each song will have one. 

The album will be released next week on January 15.

Ep. 179 Of course Jong Kook will be talking and talking even though they don't know each other. He won't get any airtime otherwise! I skipped most of their tutoring parts. Raising lovingly the chickens you will eat I still can't stomach it, me being too much of a city girl esp that part where the teacher was proudly showing off the pictures and saying they ate it already. I was forwarding it so quickly but i think that was what they were saying right? :-&
I love the tandem of Ji Hyo-Dong Wook (makes me wish their drama wasn't historical and could have made them have more skinship) and that phone conversation with Ji Hyo-Gary = :-bd

It should be interesting to see/find out on how they'll create funny moments in tonight's episode considering that the primary goal of the episode is for them to create their respective dishes and have it judged by very strict professionals, thus they can't goof around...let alone interact with each other much.

Today's episode was hard to watch coz they all mainly talked throughout the show. For a non-korean like me, eng sub is a must. 
tumblr_mzaviw7rJ81smuo5jo1_500.jpgpic credit: http://modelplayground.tumblr.com/
 Jongkook and the tall model won the challenge. And yoon eun hye was mentioned at the end again. I really wish she'd appear, just for old times sake. But just like I read from a previous post, YEH would like to appear as HER, not as KJK's loveline. (Correct me if im wrong <3 ) But knowing running man, especially Yoo Jae Suk... Otteke?! :)
Next week's episode looks fun. Anticipating for monday couple moments. (Sorry I'm a hopeless romantic.. Tihee)