[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Model Song Kyung Ah Says “Running Man” Kim Jong Kook Talks Too Muchjun2yng January 12, 2014 

Model Song Kyung Ah revealed her discontent with Kim Jong Kook talking too much and being timid.

The model appeared on the January 12 episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” and said, “I didn’t know that Kim Jong Kook had so much doubt or was so timid. His physique is huge, but he talks so much.” She said, “Eventually, responding, ‘Yes, yes..’ (I exploded),” making everyone laugh.

However, it seems Kim Jong Kook thought otherwise. He said, “Our opinions in terms of cooking were pretty similar. And since she cooks a lot better than I do, I tried to not say so much,” seeming satisfied.

At this Song Kyung Ah joked, “There is no need to call it chemistry. I did everything.”

running-man1-390x900.jpg

ps; He really talks a lot for a guy.- tiusday :)>-

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Young, and Lee Se Young to Guest on “Running Man” Next Weekan0ya January 12, 2014 

Teaser for next week’s “Running Man” has been revealed, and the guests are none other than young stars Lee Jong SukPark Bo Young and Lee Se Young!

The upcoming episode titled “Farm Village Romeo and Juliet” makes the members face a tough race that goes along with the rural theme. According to the teaser, there will also be a secret love line between two people. 

The guests were welcomed with loud cheers, but to everyone’s surprise, Kim Jong Kook entered the room dressed up as a female student. He evoked laughter by holding up a plastic pencil case and jokingly threatened others, “You think I carry this around for drawing?

The teaser also gave a glimpse of Gary getting kissed on his cheeks by the two beautiful female guests, and soon after shouting “Hooray!” to express his feelings of joy. 

Take a look at the preview clip below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tsmxKII1IUQ#t=0

Just finished watching the latest cooking contest episode which has adopted a new format. It's nice to see new things but I still prefer the game show format though. Congrats to the winning team - Kookie and Song Kyung Ah!   You guys did well. The dishes look delicious and I'd like to try too. =P~

iloveporkandbeans said: class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk, Park Bo Young, and Lee Se Young to Guest on “Running Man” Next Weekan0ya January 12, 2014 

Teaser for next week’s “Running Man” has been revealed, and the guests are none other than young stars Lee Jong SukPark Bo Young and Lee Se Young!

The upcoming episode titled “Farm Village Romeo and Juliet” makes the members face a tough race that goes along with the rural theme. According to the teaser, there will also be a secret love line between two people. 

The guests were welcomed with loud cheers, but to everyone’s surprise, Kim Jong Kook entered the room dressed up as a female student. He evoked laughter by holding up a plastic pencil case and jokingly threatened others, “You think I carry this around for drawing?

The teaser also gave a glimpse of Gary getting kissed on his cheeks by the two beautiful female guests, and soon after shouting “Hooray!” to express his feelings of joy. 

Take a look at the preview clip below!

I just watched eng sub of ep 180 and found myself laughing most of the time. They were trying so hard to impress the judges but they never got through. Scores were still based on the taste. 
Oh gary my gary... the romanticist. Everything is connected to love. <3 He really is so witty when it comes to adlibs. He can level up with jaesuk's punchlines.  <3
and the winner is....tumblr_mzcmm0Obtn1sdwjbso1_500.jpgtumblr_mzcmm0Obtn1sdwjbso2_500.jpg

PS: 
tumblr_miee9vc1Xi1r7xzxho1_500.png
via runningmanconfessions.tumblr.com 

I knew Kwangsoo is tall, but he seems to be either 1) getting taller, 2) the cast seems to be shrinking or 3) he's wearing lifts. He usually towers over everyone, but in recent episodes, he seems to towering over everyone by a wide margin, e.g,. the picture of him & Jongkook. The height difference in the picture is huge as compared to them on TV in the past.

SBS Running Man 런닝맨 @RunningManGuest

[MUSIC VIDEO] GARY 1st solo mini album [조금 이따 샤워해_shower later - MV] 

ttps://t.co/CEOBBa1eKv619111[19+MV Reaction] Kang Gary is very handsome, but those girls... The way he raps is so cool and his pokerface |-_-|

Before you're going to watch Kang Gary's MV "Shower Later" & "Zottomolla" make notice it's 19+ rated!!! There are some shocking images...!!!

whome said: I knew Kwangsoo is tall, but he seems to be either 1) getting taller, 2) the cast seems to be shrinking or 3) he's wearing lifts. He usually towers over everyone, but in recent episodes, he seems to towering over everyone by a wide margin, e.g,. the picture of him & Jongkook. The height difference in the picture is huge as compared to them on TV in the past.