[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

klent said: lela6130 said: Just watched episode 183.. Hurm, I still enjoying this episode but I must say that last week episode coordinated by Irene is far more better..Probably because they want to match with the theme of Lunar New Year, so this week was totally loaded with Chinese zodiac facts that's quite confusing for me.. I've never had any interest with astrology or horoscope.. 8-|IDK..probably because I'm not Chinese.. Maybe Korean audience have far more better understanding..The first part of this show where that involving the fortune telling was really time consuming (more than 20 mins).. It's not really necessary to show all of this..they can just shows the highlight of these scenes..  >:PWhen there's lack of time, sometimes they cut the good part like flipping board at ice-skating rink..They should show at least a little bit part of it, not totally cut it off.. ~X(I really enjoyed the wheel of fortune game.. It's fun to see how good their relationship with other celebrities.. Thank God, they didn't cut this scene although last part seems a bit rushed.. It's a bit nerve wrecking to find out either their call will be picked up or not..  :)]I knew Monday couple was truly fated towards each other.. I love how Gary always consistent with his feeling towards Mongji.. :xIn the previous episode, I am quite surprised by how close Song Jihyo and Lee Dongwook (loves him in My Girl).. their close relationship proved once when he immediately pick up her calls.. even Gary feels suspicious also.. I like how they complimented each other visually, they both are pretty and handsome :\">Between Lee Dong Wook and Jihyo, I can sense their honest feelings and they were  comfortable with each other..But in the case of Gary and Mongji, their chemistry somehow looked forced.. sometimes it shows in their expression.. it must be burden for them to satisfy the needs of scripts and people around them..

Guest nancykimlee

klent said:But just by watching the show I am aware how MC is just a pure loveline for running man. Seeing a male guest who is actually close to jihyo in real life be her partner just makes it more evident for me that MC are not really close outside running man.

herolee10

said:

klent

said:

lela6130

said:

Just watched episode 183.. Hurm, I still enjoying this episode but I must say that last week episode coordinated by Irene is far more better..

Probably because they want to match with the theme of Lunar New Year, so this week was totally loaded with Chinese zodiac facts that's quite confusing for me.. I've never had any interest with astrology or horoscope.. 

8-|

IDK..probably because I'm not Chinese.. Maybe Korean audience have far more better understanding..The first part of this show where that involving the fortune telling was really time consuming (more than 20 mins).. It's not really necessary to show all of this..they can just shows the highlight of these scenes..  

>:P

When there's lack of time, sometimes they cut the good part like flipping board at ice-skating rink..They should show at least a little bit part of it, not totally cut it off.. 

~X(

I really enjoyed the wheel of fortune game.. It's fun to see how good their relationship with other celebrities.. Thank God, they didn't cut this scene although last part seems a bit rushed.. It's a bit nerve wrecking to find out either their call will be picked up or not..  

:)]

I knew Monday couple was truly fated towards each other.. I love how Gary always consistent with his feeling towards Mongji.. 

:x

In the previous episode, I am quite surprised by how close Song Jihyo and Lee Dongwook (loves him in My Girl).. their close relationship proved once when he immediately pick up her calls.. even Gary feels suspicious also.. I like how they complimented each other visually, they both are pretty and handsome 

:\">

Between Lee Dong Wook and Jihyo, I can sense their honest feelings and they were  comfortable with each other..But in the case of Gary and Mongji, their chemistry somehow looked forced.. sometimes it shows in their expression.. it must be burden for them to satisfy the needs of scripts and people around them..

Guest khaleesi

I've read on instagram that running man is going to film in Australia sometine in feb? Is there any truth to that? I wonder if all of the members can come especially jihyo.

'Running Man' cast to head to Australia

February 5, 2014 @ 6:25 ammisc_1391595442_af_org.jpg
 The cast of 'Running Man' will be headed to Australia for their next overseas destination!

PD Jo Hyo Jin told Star News on February 5, "We plan to leave to Australia for filming, but we have yet to plan a solid time. We're currently discussing it. The tourism center in Australia previously invited us, and we thought we should have a new background for the show."

'Running Man' has already featured overseas specials in Thailand, Macau, and Vietnam, but the upcoming special will be the first outside of Asia.

Stay tuned for more details about which guests will be joining the cast down under!

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/running-man-cast-to-head-to-australia#ixzz2sTyGdDqY 

Wow, they are coming to Australia...that's great!!  My dream will come true if they are coming to Melbourne [-O<I reckon we've got better food and nightlife than Sydney...plus currently the Melbourne weather is 'warmer' than Sydney!!  haha

Guest nancykimlee

Love that RM continues to tap into their international fanbase. I'm pretty sure they can go most anywhere in the world and be welcomed. How exciting for Jaesuk and HaHa to go to Australia for RM and to Brazil for MuDo. It should be their goal to hit all the continents :) 
I'm excited for the next ep with the Winter Olympics theme though disappointed that Jongkook seems to be on the guest team and that Yonghwa will not be there to compete. 

Rain_1391736960_af_org.jpg
Word has it that Rain might make his first guest appearance on 'Running Man' for its Australia special!

A source from SBS reportedly mentioned to a few media outlets, "Rain has decided to feature on 'Running Man' which will be filmed in Australia. Because he is busy with his own schedules, it has not been decided whether he will depart with the staff or not yet... Except for Rain's guest appearance, nothing else has been decided yet. When the time is right, the staff will announce it."

Regarding this report, Rain's rep commented, "Rain did receive an offer for an appearance on 'Running Man'... However, it hasn't been confirmed yet. He is currently adjusting his schedule and discussing the offer."

Like mentioned earlier,'Running Man' cast and crew will be departing for Australia later this month and the episode will air sometime next month. Rain is currently leading a very busy schedule, flying back and forth between Korea and the States for his album promotions and Hollywood film 'The Prince', as well as making visit to Japan for his Japanese fan meeting. 

We'll have to wait to see if he is finalized for an appearance, so Clouds, cross your fingers!

cr: @allkpop

I am pleased to read at dramabeans that I'm not the ONLY one who's very worried for SJH with her current insane schedule. How on Earth she could cope with a rushed flgiht to and from Australia to fit in with her drama shooting I have no idea. Why can't RM just give her a couple of weeks off - the poor woman is looking so tired, and given how energetically she throws herself into her work she runs the risk of exhaustion or worse if she's not careful.