[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

running man is coming to melbourne!!! im pretty sure they r heading to federation square. does anyone know when they arrive at melbourne airport??

Rain and Kim Woo Bin confirmed to appear on 'Running Man' + Lee Jong Suk to also join depending on his condition

February 18, 2014 @ 8:46 pm
Rain-lee-jong-suk-kim-woo-bin_1392773297

Rain and Kim Woo Bin have been confirmed to make guest appearances on 'Running Man' for its Australia special as well as Lee Jong Suk whose scheduled guest appearance is still up in the air after falling sick with swine flu.

Rain's agency Cube DC rep stated, "Rain is set to depart to the set of 'Running Man' this weekend and received a request from the staff reps to wait for the departure date yesterday (18th)."

According to insiders in an exclusive report by Star News, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin are also set to join Rain and depart for Australia on the 22nd.

Lee Jong Suk's reps told Star News on the 19th, "Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to feature on the 'Running Man' Australia special but he was diagnosed with swine flue on the 18th so he has to focus on receiving treatment... We will have to observe Lee Jong Suk's health condition prior to the departure date."

Kim Woo Bin's agency rep told MyDaily"Kim Woo Bin has been confirmed to appear on the 'Running Man' Australia special. He will depart on the 22nd."

Let's hope Lee Jong Suk joins the fun as well so fans could witness Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin's bromance!

cr : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/02/rain-and-kim-woo-bin-confirmed-to-appear-on-running-man-lee-jong-suk-to-also-join-depending-on-his-condition#ixzz2tm7EoPcA 

Awww.. No one commented on the recent epi? Guessu guys are to stoked for their upcoming Australia trip!

Wish they come to Hawaii! (Oh a girl can dream)

I enjoyed thei parody. I love Haha's new hairstyle! Makes me want to call him Ha Manager.

I knew KS was a YWCFTS fan but I wasequally delighted that Haha was too:) ...and so were te others who are JJH fans!

SAWWRY just had to rant :P