Quantcast
Guest nicha1980

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

yan624 said: stuartjmz said: I am pleased to read at dramabeans that I'm not the ONLY one who's very worried for SJH with her current insane schedule. How on Earth she could cope with a rushed flgiht to and from Australia to fit in with her drama shooting I have no idea. Why can't RM just give her a couple of weeks off - the poor woman is looking so tired, and given how energetically she throws herself into her work she runs the risk of exhaustion or worse if she's not careful. 

Guest yan624

stuartjmz said: yan624 said: stuartjmz said: I am pleased to read at dramabeans that I'm not the ONLY one who's very worried for SJH with her current insane schedule. How on Earth she could cope with a rushed flgiht to and from Australia to fit in with her drama shooting I have no idea. Why can't RM just give her a couple of weeks off - the poor woman is looking so tired, and given how energetically she throws herself into her work she runs the risk of exhaustion or worse if she's not careful. 

Guest crystal_t33rs

Just catching up on the episode, and I love the beginning during the intro of the guests. Jong-kook brings over Kang Ye-won and the convo that ensues is thus:
Jong-kook: Ji-hyo, you're in big trouble today! Her personality is no joke!Haha: Our Ji-hyo is no joke either! Jong-kook: Oh that's right, she's no joke either!Haha: Ji-hyo also curses!Gary: Probably can't beat Ji-hyo! 
I love the guys and how much they defend our Ace. ^_^ 

ccbabe said: Wow, they are coming to Australia...that's great!!  My dream will come true if they are coming to Melbourne [-O<I reckon we've got better food and nightlife than Sydney...plus currently the Melbourne weather is 'warmer' than Sydney!!  haha

yan624 said:It's precisely because RM is a longer job that it's the only one she CAN get a break from. The Drama has a fixed run and must finish by a certain time. Exempting her from the Australia trip wouldn't ruin RM, but would spare her two flights over more than ten hours each, and give her more chance to rest. I know that she knew what she was signing up for, but I still find the whole system repellent in its slavish exploitation of actors. 

watching RM with 1 member missing is kinda off especially about this episode where it is to be filmed overseas. I myself would lose interest in watchin it coz im used to seeing them together week after week (and im sure a lot of RM fans feels the same way). it is about the ratings too...what's the point of filming overseas with 1 member missing (and one of the shows selling point) when they know it will surely affect the ratings? i agree with you tho. . .those punishing schedules those actors goin thru is a bit inhuman.

I'm pretty sure both shows will accommodate Ji Hyo's schedule. There's a couple of options either JH will join the cast during the last half of the filming or ER will somehow accommodate her appearance on the script so that she can still join the cast in Australia. Frankly it's really not the same when the cast is incomplete but if JH can only join them partly it won't be too bad.

Guest khaleesi

honeywell said: I'm pretty sure both shows will accommodate Ji Hyo's schedule. There's a couple of options either JH will join the cast during the last half of the filming or ER will somehow accommodate her appearance on the script so that she can still join the cast in Australia. Frankly it's really not the same when the cast is incomplete but if can only join them partly it won't be too bad.

khaleesi said: correct me if I am wrong I think the only episode jihyo missed is the one where she was hospitalized due to exhaustion. 

Personally, I'm worried about Ji-Hyo due to how she had to be taken to the Hospital back in 2011, which I heard was supposedly due to her being exhausted from being over worked between her duties on RM and on her drama back then.
But like others have said, she is a tough woman.
Out of curiosity, do you guys think that the RM PD should bring/add on a new cast member to the show? Maybe another female? Thoughts?

Personally, I'm worried about Ji-Hyo due to how she had to be taken to the Hospital back in 2011, which I heard was supposedly due to her being exhausted from being over worked between her duties on RM and on her drama back then.

Out of curiosity, do you guys think that the RM PD should bring/add on a new cast member to the show? Maybe another female? Thoughts?

If they can bring on a strong female cast then I think it would be a nice change. I loved the dynamic between Hyori & Ye Jin in Family Outing. At first they were pitted against each other & then they became a duo that practically ruled the house. Plus when female guests come on the show, Ji Hyo wouldn't be lonely. Whenever a cutesie female guest came on FO, Hyori & Ye Jin would team up & get all "jealous" together.

herolee10 said: Personally, I'm worried about Ji-Hyo due to how she had to be taken to the Hospital back in 2011, which I heard was supposedly due to her being exhausted from being over worked between her duties on RM and on her drama back then.

stuartjmz said: herolee10 said: Personally, I'm worried about Ji-Hyo due to how she had to be taken to the Hospital back in 2011, which I heard was supposedly due to her being exhausted from being over worked between her duties on RM and on her drama back then.