[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Guest crystal_t33rs

whome said: Does anyone know the name of the song that was sung by RM "Beatles" in the beginning of the episode? I've heard the Cantonese version ("Fire Maiden") from Alan Tam before.

I bet they are at Sovereign Hill digging gold :)   If they appear around the CBD, it'd be chaotic as everyone want to see/meet them and they wouldn't be able to film.  Perhaps the guys would be showing up at the bars/pubs around the city at night though. ;)

Sorry, small rant coming through :-\"

For the six years that I was in Melbourne, praying for Running Man to go there or even for one of their casts to have a fan meeting in Melbourne, they didn't come. Now that I am back in Sabah, they decided to have an episode there. [-X that's not how we should roll, guys...

Hmmm, next suggestion... a Borneo special? :D

JIHYO still looks amazing... and yeah, my hairdresser nuna who worked in Korea and took care of Rain before, she did say that he is a bit cold for some reasons. Probably looked stuck up to most people who sees him on his first meeting... unless you interested him like Kim Tae Hee lololol >:D<

Addition: anyone has Melbourne updates? My RM Twitter companion has been requested to refrain from updating their shooting schedule in Melbourne... but I really really want to know where they will be heading to :(

Guest guccigal

A whole bunch of people gathered at Federation Square, Melbourne waiting for Running Man cast to appear.
Unfortunately, even Fed Square officials had to tweet that no RM will appear in FED. Square.
Embedded image permalink
http://t.co/CCFkLOmiwa

Yea Fed square was crazy.. soo  many asians!! But not that many Koreans.. some but majority are chinese. Some aussie just went without knowing anything because ppl are gathering.. lol...
False alarm at Fed square today.. even the guy said it was some kind of Indo music thingy.
Apparently someone twitted tomorrow's schedule: State library, chinatown, Vic Market then onto Sovereign Hills.I wonder what the heck did they do today, all day?!!!!