Quantcast
Guest nicha1980

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

FarahN said:

SBS Running Man ‏@RunningManCast  20h

A few of my favorite Sukjin moments on Running Man #JiSukJinDay (he's my favorite member XD) pic.twitter.com/brIKJZmzt9

I don't know why but I like him too xD

Even with the weak-link identity - though got to say that it did help him a lot in the last eps.Since no one thinks of him as a threat, so everyone leave him alone.Got to say that I laughed hard when I see that. xD

(is this the right way to quote people? Why do I feel like I'm doing something wrong here.....)

And another thing, why do people consider Gary to be ugly??IMO, he could still be considered as good looking, at least pleasing to the eyes.

Guest mangotango123

I heard from my mate that they're film in Sydney today. He apparently knows the restaurant that might be participating in the filming.

Guest verti

Infinity challenge will be heading to Jamaica for the reggae festival so it's likely YJS will be going too. Also the information coming from the chinese side are that they are heading for melbourne and brisbane

Guest flydolesqueue

This content has been removed by a moderator.

Guest lilbu3y

someone post b4 ep 185 eng sub so that why i ask is 185 out

Guest verti

episode 185 has not even air in korea yet.... don't get cheated by the above post

Huh; there seems to be no preview for next week's episode.
On another note, am I the only one that really misses the group dynamics from the earlier years? Namely where Kim Jong-kook would order around Gary and Ha Ha, along with how everyone was much more scared of is physicality. I can understand why Ha-Ha can't be a playboy anymore, due to his real life marriage of course.
I wish that they would have a vintage episode of their past antics; especially when Song Joong ki is available to appear so that it'll really feel like a "retro" RM episode.

herolee10 said: Huh; there seems to be no preview for next week's episode.
On another note, am I the only one that really misses the group dynamics from the earlier years? Namely where Kim Jong-kook would order around Gary and Ha Ha, along with how everyone was much more scared of is physicality. I can understand why Ha-Ha can't be a playboy anymore, due to his real life marriage of course.
I wish that they would have a vintage episode of their past antics; especially when Song Joong ki is available to appear so that it'll really feel like a "retro" RM episode.

Thank you RM for guesting CN BLUE! I have been waiting for this moment. How about Hyun Bin? When will it be? ;-) looking forward to that day, please!

Geline99 said: herolee10 said: Huh; there seems to be no preview for next week's episode.

Guest guccigal

Does anybody know where Running Man will be filming in Melbourne?Will they go to Federation Square or somewhere remote?

Kwangsoo's twitter post about one of his fans who died from injuries of a car accident. She was in coma for two days.

"I just found out about this tragic news and am both shocked and deeply saddened by the loss of my number one fan, Wong Yun Ru. I feel privileged to have met her in person and am truly thankful for the love and support she has given me. Rest in peace Wong Yun Ru, you will be in my heart and prayers for long time to come. I will always remember your bright smile."

RIP Wong Yun Ru

On a side note: He is really good at English!!! O_O He won't have any problems visiting Australia if he can speak/write like this.

Ywcfts episode is soooo daebak! HAHA's new do really suits him! So clean!!! And the boys fangirling over Jun Ji Hyun! <3 Would love to see the boys die out of shyness when the real Cheon Song Yi appears! <3

Dear to all RM fans, 

This message is to all Running Man Members' fans including u,

ANYONE who wants to convey their messages/posters/fanmade/anything at all to Running Man members,

Please Inbox/PM me: I'll try my best to convey all your letters in physical form and give all to the members or RM staffs personally! 

I live in BRISBANE!!! this is their FIRST NON-ASIAN country VISIT - we need to SUPPORT THEM!!!!!!!!

just in case: here is my email : angelina.lotv@gmail.com ,
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/angelina.rosy.56

please put RM brisbane project in the subject! 

thank you all!

please pass this along to others as well. 

please show heaps of love to Running Man Members!! 

Also please let me know where to get the exact information on their trip as well?

I am planning and trying my best to follow them all day long.