[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Geline99 said: herolee10 said: Huh; there seems to be no preview for next week's episode.
On another note, am I the only one that really misses the group dynamics from the earlier years? Namely where Kim Jong-kook would order around Gary and Ha Ha, along with how everyone was much more scared of is physicality. I can understand why Ha-Ha can't be a playboy anymore, due to his real life marriage of course.
I wish that they would have a vintage episode of their past antics; especially when Song Joong ki is available to appear so that it'll really feel like a "retro" RM episode.

Kwangsoo's twitter post about one of his fans who died from injuries of a car accident. She was in coma for two days.

"I just found out about this tragic news and am both shocked and deeply saddened by the loss of my number one fan, Wong Yun Ru. I feel privileged to have met her in person and am truly thankful for the love and support she has given me. Rest in peace Wong Yun Ru, you will be in my heart and prayers for long time to come. I will always remember your bright smile."

RIP Wong Yun Ru

On a side note: He is really good at English!!! O_O He won't have any problems visiting Australia if he can speak/write like this.

Dear to all RM fans, 

This message is to all Running Man Members' fans including u,

ANYONE who wants to convey their messages/posters/fanmade/anything at all to Running Man members,

Please Inbox/PM me: I'll try my best to convey all your letters in physical form and give all to the members or RM staffs personally! 

I live in BRISBANE!!! this is their FIRST NON-ASIAN country VISIT - we need to SUPPORT THEM!!!!!!!!

just in case: here is my email : angelina.lotv@gmail.com ,
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/angelina.rosy.56

please put RM brisbane project in the subject! 

thank you all!

please pass this along to others as well. 

please show heaps of love to Running Man Members!! 

Also please let me know where to get the exact information on their trip as well?

I am planning and trying my best to follow them all day long. 

Guest Littlezaznangel

what year do you guys think rm was at its peak? i think for me it was a few episodes after the winter the typhoon flew.. was that 2012 or 2013? back then the writers and producers were full of ideas. But now it really seems like they literally ran out of ideas.

Kwangsoo's twitter post about one of his fans who died from injuries of a car accident. She was in coma for two days.

"I just found out about this tragic news and am both shocked and deeply

saddened by the loss of my number one fan, Wong Yun Ru. I feel

privileged to have met her in person and am truly thankful for the love

and support she has given me. Rest in peace Wong Yun Ru, you will be in

my heart and prayers for long time to come. I will always remember your

bright smile."

RIP Wong Yun Ru

On a side note: He is really good at English!!! O_O He won't have any problems visiting Australia if he can speak/write like this.

oh Wow i thought It was translated. I am loving Kwangsoo even more. :)

R.I.P to the girl who died.

Running Man E185 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer

Guest jagerbomb

omg Australia, am so wagging work !!!!!!!!!!
I too miss the old running man, especially when they would all overreact to the guests. I noticed this stopped when Haha got married (understandably) but the others also stopped getting excited and what not & sometimes it seems like Gary doesn't enjoy himself as much anymore. The whole "Monday couple" stint seems routine to him
The last episode I truly enjoyed and felt the whole cast put in all their effort was with Kim woobin, Lee jongsuk & Lee jonghyun ... hilarious episode I remember I couldn't stop laughing.

Article I found on allkpop - Rain and Kim Woo Bin have been confirmed to make guest appearances on 'Running Man' for its Australia special as well as Lee Jong Suk whose scheduled guest appearance is still up in the air after falling sick with swine flu. Rain's agency Cube DC rep stated, "Rain is set to depart to the set of 'Running Man' this weekend and received a request from the staff reps to wait for the departure date yesterday (18th)." According to insiders in an exclusive report by Star News, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin will also join Rain and are all set to depart for Australia on the 22nd. However, Lee Jong Suk's guest appearance is in the air now following his being diagnosed with swine flu. Lee Jong Suk's reps told Star News on the 19th, "Lee Jong Suk has been confirmed to feature on the 'Running Man' Australia special but he was diagnosed with swine flue on the 18th so he has to focus on receiving treatment... We will have to observe Lee Jong Suk's health condition prior to the departure date." Kim Woo Bin's agency rep told MyDaily, "Kim Woo Bin has been confirmed to appear on the 'Running Man' Australia special. He will depart on the 22nd." Let's hope Lee Jong Suk joins the fun as well so fans could witness Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin's bromance.

Guest jagerbomb

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY EFF (sorry sooo excited LOL)
This is so exciting !! Kim Woobin & Lee Jongsuk. 
Only downside is this weather, its sooooo hot and humid. Not a good place to do alot of running, maybe there will be water games ^.^

Kyaaaaa!!!!!

I am excited with RM goes to Australia!

and now I am more excited because of Kim Woo Bin join them as guest!!! \(´▽`)/

more more excited if Lee Jong Suk can join them!

Woo Bin - Jong Suk is perfect!

can't wait!!"