Quantcast
Guest nicha1980

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

babygurl287 said:

Personally, I'm worried about Ji-Hyo due to how she had to be taken to the Hospital back in 2011, which I heard was supposedly due to her being exhausted from being over worked between her duties on RM and on her drama back then.

But like others have said, she is a tough woman.

Out of curiosity, do you guys think that the RM PD should bring/add on a new cast member to the show? Maybe another female? Thoughts?

On another note, I'm kind of hoping to eventually see a "Running Man" Cast vs "Family Outing" Cast at some point.
Though it'd be interesting on where the PD would place Kim Jong-Kuk and Yoo Jae-Suk considering their ties to that show as well.
Anyone else also hoping that they'd bring in Byul (Ha Ha's Wife) on the show at some point?
Byul and Yoon Eun Hye are like the most talked about female celebrities on the show without actually having appeared on it.

The last episode was okay. The two previous Olympics episodes were better. But I did enjoy the rapport of the cast and guest. The ice name tag game at the end was good but at the same time it wasn't because all of the gear and so much going on you couldn't even tell who was going after who.

Guest nancykimlee

Re: Ji Hyo and the busy schedules for the membersI think we're all somewhat aware of the member's commitments outside of RM that calls for little sleep and proper nutrition. I don't think any of us agree or encourages the crazy schedule that affects the member's health but unfortunately, it is something that we acknowledge, voice concerns about and accept that this is how it is. I am amazed at how they juggle their work and family life but at some point, as busy and as crazy as things are, I'd like to believe that they can and need to speak up if it's too much. Ultimately, they're endangering themselves and their work and family isn't benefitting from their tiredness either. In the case of Ji Hyo and any of the characters that are not Yoo Jae Suk, can take an episode or two off or arrive late as they have in the past. I'd much rather they rest than show up like zombies or past out. 
Re: All Star Olympics episodeI like the previous two episodes better but I do like the chemistry and charms of the guys. They were so adorable and endearing. I laughed so hard when Jong Kook goes coach mode on them during the games and the wood chopping session. He was having such a blast and the punishment for the guys isn't doing chores, it's Coach Kook's nagging and stamina. But watching them chop the wood was like watching boys become men. Park Seo Joon was especially charming and Sohn Ho Joon is kind of offbeat funny. I didn't care too much for Kang Ye Won and think they could have asked for a better, more involved female. The last few Olympics eps have fallen short with the female guests who don't contribute or become invisible. 
Re: Future episodesI can't wait for the You From Another Star parody and may be one of the few that hopes it's a No Guest ep aside from Kim Hyun Soo's cameo. As much as I'd love to see Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun, it's highly unlikely given their crazy filming schedule and one hour of sleep. I'm looking forward to Australia and Rain. Aside from No Guest eps, I like and enjoy the Destination eps as well. The different environment gives it a fun and fresh feel while allowing the members to bask in the love and support of those outside of Korea. It's no secret that RM has a wide international fan base and continues to tap into that. I'm also excited to see CN Blue together on the show. LOVE them and they're really fun and funny together. I wanted more of Cheongdamdong 111 just because of them. 
Re: Addition to the cast? I like the 7 members right now but if there ever was a poll asking for new members or a wish list to magically come true just for RM, it would be: Males: Jung Yong Hwa, Joo Sang Wook or Lee JuckFemales: Han Hyo Joo, Ryu Hyun Kyung or Song Eun Yi

Maybe we, the fans at Soompi, should collaborate and create an proposal for the RM PD members in regards to a future episode like "Irene" did for the Chinese Checkers. Would anyone be up for it?

The numbered ripping name tag was so awesome! They just kept on ripping and ripping! and those who are not aware of the ripped numbers will get the shock of their lives.  oh, and how they didn't pay attention to ji suk jin.. ghad that was sooooooooo hilarious! :))
kwangsoo's legs have secret powers.. speed away girin! <3
tumblr_n0taxxGafr1rs3l09o1_250.gif

I've been waiting for days for news of which city or place in Australia where Running Man will go.
Things I hope and pray for:
- They come to Melbourne for at least one day
- Missions with the audience (they can do the games that include foreigners)
- The fan sign booth mission (It'll be funny if they stick a booth in the centre of the city...people will go "what is this?")

Guest FarahN1430293511

SBS Running Man ‏@RunningManCast  20h

A few of my favorite Sukjin moments on Running Man #JiSukJinDay (he's my favorite member XD) pic.twitter.com/brIKJZmzt9

I don't know why but I like him too xD

Even with the weak-link identity - though got to say that it did help him a lot in the last eps.Since no one thinks of him as a threat, so everyone leave him alone.Got to say that I laughed hard when I see that. xD

(is this the right way to quote people? Why do I feel like I'm doing something wrong here.....)

And another thing, why do people consider Gary to be ugly??IMO, he could still be considered as good looking, at least pleasing to the eyes.

Hello everyone!!
I was searching on the net and came up with this article! http://news871.ndsoftnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=40889

SBS 간판예능 '런닝맨' 출연진과 제작진(이하 '런닝맨 팀')이 오는 23일 브리즈번 공항에 도착한다.
일요일 동시간대 시청률 부동의 1위를 달리고 있는 런닝맨이 브리즈번에서 로케를 시작해 멜번에서 촬영을 진행할 예정인 것으로 파악되고 있다.

14일 복수의 소식통에 따르면 런닝맨 팀은 22일 저녁 한국 인천공항을 통해 출국해 다음날인 23일 오전 6시30분(호주 동부표준시) 브리즈번국제공항에 도착해 3박4일 동안 호주 주요지역을 돌며 ‘호주 특집’을 촬영하게 된다.

런닝맨 팀은 브리즈번 도착 당일 오전 8시30분께 1차 베이스캠프인 '탕갈루마 아일랜드 리조트(Tangalrooma Island Resort)'에 도착, 여정을 풀게 된다.

리조트는 브리즈번공항서 5분 거리에 있는 선착장에서 페리를 타고 75분 정도 소요되는 휴양지이다. 전 세계에서 3번째로 큰 모래섬인 '모튼섬(Moreton Island)'에 자리잡고 있다.

탕갈루마는 호주 원주민어로 ‘물고기가 많이 모여 드는 곳’이란 뜻으로 돌고래, 펠리컨, 호주물총새 등 야생동물과의 만남과 스노쿨링, 스쿠버다이빙을 포함한 해양 스포츠,  모래썰매타기 등의 사막 사파리 프로그램을 운영하고 있다.

런닝맨 팀은 이날 오후 2시 골드코스트의 다른 지역을 방문해 촬영할 예정인 것으로 전해졌다. 촬영이 끝나고 다시 베이스캠프로 돌아와 숙박한 뒤 다음날인 24일 멜번 지역으로 이동할 것으로 예상된다.

제작진은 아직 멜번에서의 일정을 조율 중이며 비(정지훈)의 참여는 이미 확정적인 상태인 것으로 전해졌다.

비 측 관계자는 호주동아일보 기자와의 국제통화에서 "비가 깜짝 게스트로 참여하는 방안을 제작진과 막판까지 조율 중"이라고 말했다. 제작진은 비가 오프닝부터 함께하지 않고 깜짝 게스트로 등장하는 방안을 여전히 검토 중인 것으로 알려졌다. 비의 게스트 참가 여부는 이미 네티즌들을 통해 공공연한 사실처럼 알려진 바 있다.

한편 런닝맨 팀은 호주 로케를 마친 뒤 오는 26일 멜번에서 호주 국내선을 통해 시드니공항으로 이동한 뒤 국제선으로 갈아타고 한국으로 돌아갈 예정인 것으로 전해졌다.
호주관광청의 공식 초청을 받고 ‘호주 특집’을 추진해 온 런닝맨 제작진은 이번 호주 로케를 통해 호주의 수려한 천혜의 경관을 영상에 담겠다는 취지를 밝히기도 했다.

염현아 인턴기자  edit@hojudonga.com

<저작권자 © 호주동아일보 무단전재 및 재배포금지>

I put that in google translate and I see Melbourne, Sydney airport and Brisbane. Anyone who can speak korean, is this true..? :D