[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Running Man E186 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer

I knew it!! Ppl were at State library this morning waiting... I saw their Budget rental car with 2 korean guys in it, waiting too.. then drove off around 9:15am!! :(ahhh i just didn't know which exit door they would have taken..ahhh... i missed the whole thing yesterday! but was way too many ppl.

Guest Littlezaznangel

another making a boat and crossing the han river again next week ? i thought that since rm members has succeed in that mission they wouldnt do it again -.- .. i liked the titanic game it was really interesting i knew u still had some good ideas left.

i personally didn't like the fact that fans went super crazy over the cast while they are filming, making them seriously behind schedule which then would affect the editing of the show! I'm from Melbourne but I didn't go to see them, I rather see it when it's out...I hope the australian episode would be good... fingers cross...

jtee said: i personally didn't like the fact that fans went super crazy over the cast while they are filming, making them seriously behind schedule which then would affect the editing of the show! I'm from Melbourne but I didn't go to see them, I rather see it when it's out...I hope the australian episode would be good... fingers cross...

I went to see them this morning (very early).  Everyone was well behaved and stayed behind the barrier.
I reckon most Melbournites were well-behaved and followed what the guards told them,except for that rogue person who ripped Km Woo Bin's name tag got over excited. Very rude though.
Not a good reflection of Melbourne.  
http://instagram.com/p/k1F9XZps3E/
(not mine, credit to owner)

ccbabe said: jtee said: i personally didn't like the fact that fans went super crazy over the cast while they are filming, making them seriously behind schedule which then would affect the editing of the show! I'm from Melbourne but I didn't go to see them, I rather see it when it's out...I hope the australian episode would be good... fingers cross...

ccbabe said: jtee said: i personally didn't like the fact that fans went super crazy over the cast while they are filming, making them seriously behind schedule which then would affect the editing of the show! I'm from Melbourne but I didn't go to see them, I rather see it when it's out...I hope the australian episode would be good... fingers cross...

I live in Canberra, Australia. I just visited Melbourne 2 weeks ago. I think I went to the same places the RM team went. Haha.

In a way, I felt that it was a good thing that I went to Melbourne while the RM team was not there. I think I would not have enjoyed my trip with all these crazy fans around. I love RM but I think fans should just go crazy at fan meetings and not disturb the tv production crew when the RM team is filming. I just saw the video where a crazy person just tore off KWB's name tag. Its just plain rude. I don't think that person is a fan. Fans would usually ask the RM members if they can tear off their name-tags. Usually they always want to tear off KJK's, or one of the RM member's and not KWB's... (-_-). So its really weird.

I think its great to have so many fans but fans should not disturb filming. If fans are more well-behaved and not go into "stalker" mentality, the PD crew would not need to spend extra money to hire security guards and they can use the money to go for more overseas locations for filming and fan meetings.

Guest heenim382

Cant wait to see the australia ep! So excited~ And totally jealous of all the fans that got to see them.. It's a shame the amount of screaming fans can get in the way of filming and everything tho :/ But I'm sure if they came to my country I'd be the same as all these fans XD;