[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

Personally, I'm worried about Ji-Hyo due to how she had to be taken to the Hospital back in 2011, which I heard was supposedly due to her being exhausted from being over worked between her duties on RM and on her drama back then.
But like others have said, she is a tough woman.
Out of curiosity, do you guys think that the RM PD should bring/add on a new cast member to the show? Maybe another female? Thoughts?

Personally, I'm worried about Ji-Hyo due to how she had to be taken to the Hospital back in 2011, which I heard was supposedly due to her being exhausted from being over worked between her duties on RM and on her drama back then.

Out of curiosity, do you guys think that the RM PD should bring/add on a new cast member to the show? Maybe another female? Thoughts?

If they can bring on a strong female cast then I think it would be a nice change. I loved the dynamic between Hyori & Ye Jin in Family Outing. At first they were pitted against each other & then they became a duo that practically ruled the house. Plus when female guests come on the show, Ji Hyo wouldn't be lonely. Whenever a cutesie female guest came on FO, Hyori & Ye Jin would team up & get all "jealous" together.

herolee10 said: Personally, I'm worried about Ji-Hyo due to how she had to be taken to the Hospital back in 2011, which I heard was supposedly due to her being exhausted from being over worked between her duties on RM and on her drama back then.

stuartjmz said: herolee10 said: Personally, I'm worried about Ji-Hyo due to how she had to be taken to the Hospital back in 2011, which I heard was supposedly due to her being exhausted from being over worked between her duties on RM and on her drama back then.

babygurl287 said:

BgGBUrbCcAAXxB-.jpgSBS Running Man ‏@RunningManCast  5h

140210 RM filming guests are CNBLUE and Shim Eun Kyung (credit as tagged) pic.twitter.com/9NTyu63Va8

BgGBdrlCQAEByG0.jpgSBS Running Man ‏@RunningManCast  5h

140210 RM filming with Sukjin, Jaesuk and HaHa via @FallForYoo pic.twitter.com/A5cMWykYlD

BgGBkRoCMAAddxR.jpg
SBS Running Man ‏@RunningManCast  5h

140210 RM filming with Kwangsoo at Namsan tower via @giraffekwangsoo pic.twitter.com/y6OKQtEPUp

BgGB1dFCUAA3vlE.jpg
SBS Running Man ‏@RunningManCast  5h

140210 RM Filming with Kwangsoo, Eun Kyung, Jihyo and Jongkook via @FallForYoo pic.twitter.com/KbsK0tlWw3

BgGIJHOCUAAo5V6.jpg
KSTjKz3R_bigger.jpeg강개리 ‏@kanggary58  5h

해피월욜! pic.twitter.com/KuBTuMPFs2

BgGj_1uCUAAursu.jpg

민덕이네 Mindeok House ‏@Mindeok_House  3h

2014.02.10 런닝맨 #강민혁 #CNBLUE pic.twitter.com/cVneDUyaQO

On another note, I'm kind of hoping to eventually see a "Running Man" Cast vs "Family Outing" Cast at some point.
Though it'd be interesting on where the PD would place Kim Jong-Kuk and Yoo Jae-Suk considering their ties to that show as well.
Anyone else also hoping that they'd bring in Byul (Ha Ha's Wife) on the show at some point?
Byul and Yoon Eun Hye are like the most talked about female celebrities on the show without actually having appeared on it.

Running Man E184 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me
*cr to dramafever via adskingofbeer

The last episode was okay. The two previous Olympics episodes were better. But I did enjoy the rapport of the cast and guest. The ice name tag game at the end was good but at the same time it wasn't because all of the gear and so much going on you couldn't even tell who was going after who.

Guest nancykimlee

Re: Ji Hyo and the busy schedules for the membersI think we're all somewhat aware of the member's commitments outside of RM that calls for little sleep and proper nutrition. I don't think any of us agree or encourages the crazy schedule that affects the member's health but unfortunately, it is something that we acknowledge, voice concerns about and accept that this is how it is. I am amazed at how they juggle their work and family life but at some point, as busy and as crazy as things are, I'd like to believe that they can and need to speak up if it's too much. Ultimately, they're endangering themselves and their work and family isn't benefitting from their tiredness either. In the case of Ji Hyo and any of the characters that are not Yoo Jae Suk, can take an episode or two off or arrive late as they have in the past. I'd much rather they rest than show up like zombies or past out. 
Re: All Star Olympics episodeI like the previous two episodes better but I do like the chemistry and charms of the guys. They were so adorable and endearing. I laughed so hard when Jong Kook goes coach mode on them during the games and the wood chopping session. He was having such a blast and the punishment for the guys isn't doing chores, it's Coach Kook's nagging and stamina. But watching them chop the wood was like watching boys become men. Park Seo Joon was especially charming and Sohn Ho Joon is kind of offbeat funny. I didn't care too much for Kang Ye Won and think they could have asked for a better, more involved female. The last few Olympics eps have fallen short with the female guests who don't contribute or become invisible. 
Re: Future episodesI can't wait for the You From Another Star parody and may be one of the few that hopes it's a No Guest ep aside from Kim Hyun Soo's cameo. As much as I'd love to see Kim Soo Hyun and Jeon Ji Hyun, it's highly unlikely given their crazy filming schedule and one hour of sleep. I'm looking forward to Australia and Rain. Aside from No Guest eps, I like and enjoy the Destination eps as well. The different environment gives it a fun and fresh feel while allowing the members to bask in the love and support of those outside of Korea. It's no secret that RM has a wide international fan base and continues to tap into that. I'm also excited to see CN Blue together on the show. LOVE them and they're really fun and funny together. I wanted more of Cheongdamdong 111 just because of them. 
Re: Addition to the cast? I like the 7 members right now but if there ever was a poll asking for new members or a wish list to magically come true just for RM, it would be: Males: Jung Yong Hwa, Joo Sang Wook or Lee JuckFemales: Han Hyo Joo, Ryu Hyun Kyung or Song Eun Yi

The numbered ripping name tag was so awesome! They just kept on ripping and ripping! and those who are not aware of the ripped numbers will get the shock of their lives.  oh, and how they didn't pay attention to ji suk jin.. ghad that was sooooooooo hilarious! :))
kwangsoo's legs have secret powers.. speed away girin! <3
tumblr_n0taxxGafr1rs3l09o1_250.gif