Quantcast
Guest nicha1980

[Variety] Good Sunday - Running Man 런닝맨

i personally didn't like the fact that fans went super crazy over the cast while they are filming, making them seriously behind schedule which then would affect the editing of the show! I'm from Melbourne but I didn't go to see them, I rather see it when it's out...I hope the australian episode would be good... fingers cross...

jtee said: i personally didn't like the fact that fans went super crazy over the cast while they are filming, making them seriously behind schedule which then would affect the editing of the show! I'm from Melbourne but I didn't go to see them, I rather see it when it's out...I hope the australian episode would be good... fingers cross...

I went to see them this morning (very early).  Everyone was well behaved and stayed behind the barrier.
I reckon most Melbournites were well-behaved and followed what the guards told them,except for that rogue person who ripped Km Woo Bin's name tag got over excited. Very rude though.
Not a good reflection of Melbourne.  
http://instagram.com/p/k1F9XZps3E/
(not mine, credit to owner)

ccbabe said: jtee said: i personally didn't like the fact that fans went super crazy over the cast while they are filming, making them seriously behind schedule which then would affect the editing of the show! I'm from Melbourne but I didn't go to see them, I rather see it when it's out...I hope the australian episode would be good... fingers cross...

ccbabe said: jtee said: i personally didn't like the fact that fans went super crazy over the cast while they are filming, making them seriously behind schedule which then would affect the editing of the show! I'm from Melbourne but I didn't go to see them, I rather see it when it's out...I hope the australian episode would be good... fingers cross...

so crowded there....i still can't imagine how they filming with that lot of people.. >_<
so, do you think who's gonna be prince australia after this?:)

I live in Canberra, Australia. I just visited Melbourne 2 weeks ago. I think I went to the same places the RM team went. Haha.

In a way, I felt that it was a good thing that I went to Melbourne while the RM team was not there. I think I would not have enjoyed my trip with all these crazy fans around. I love RM but I think fans should just go crazy at fan meetings and not disturb the tv production crew when the RM team is filming. I just saw the video where a crazy person just tore off KWB's name tag. Its just plain rude. I don't think that person is a fan. Fans would usually ask the RM members if they can tear off their name-tags. Usually they always want to tear off KJK's, or one of the RM member's and not KWB's... (-_-). So its really weird.

I think its great to have so many fans but fans should not disturb filming. If fans are more well-behaved and not go into "stalker" mentality, the PD crew would not need to spend extra money to hire security guards and they can use the money to go for more overseas locations for filming and fan meetings.

Guest heenim382

Cant wait to see the australia ep! So excited~ And totally jealous of all the fans that got to see them.. It's a shame the amount of screaming fans can get in the way of filming and everything tho :/ But I'm sure if they came to my country I'd be the same as all these fans XD;

this week's episode... the part that in the car with Haha, JaeSuk, Gary and Kwangsoo...JS was saying something about Haha should not let his son to watch this epi.. i dont understand... can anyone explain?? i replayed that a few times... probably something lost in translation.. 

Guest crystal_t33rs

hillarydl said: this week's episode... the part that in the car with Haha, JaeSuk, Gary and Kwangsoo...JS was saying something about Haha should not let his son to watch this epi.. i dont understand... can anyone explain?? i replayed that a few times... probably something lost in translation.. 

Guest jagerbomb

wow way bigger turnout in melbourne than brisbane !!
Some of my friends decided to tag-a-long and didn't now who running man were (or KWB/Rain) & KWB literally ran past her. She said his skin was so flawless/pale and handsome LOL - now she's a fan