JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest naru1648

Naru: do you know what CF?

It's Sprite CF :D I heard that it's gonna on air in Chinese.

I listen his every album and I love his album very much.

I think he is a good single and his voice is very great too.

Guest apricot

Yes, this album is not bad. But I still prefer Di Er Tian Tang. I think that's his best album to date. My favourite songs from this album are Yuan Lai, Cao Cao, Down, Liu Xing Zhu Jiao and Sang Rang Hae Yo.

whoah... surprised to see a JJ thread here...

haven't listened to his new album yet... x.x but i'm so excited! i liked the song he did for Channel U... Liu Xing Zhu Jiao... and i'm expecting this new album to be nice too...

his 3rd is my fave album to date.... i dunno if it'll be unfazed until i hear this latest one. ^^

Guest tinyblueangel

I just listened to his new album and it's pretty good, but right now I think I prefer his last album more. Like some of you said, it's good but nothing that really jumps out at you. I think it would've been nice to have a few more faster/more upbeat songs.

So far my favorite song is Cao Cao.

Guest jamba bamba

I LOVE this new album!!! I liked his 3rd one the best... but this one is really good too! Yeah, Cao Cao is a really catchy song!

GO JJ!

Guest singerchick

I just listened to his new album and it's pretty good, but right now I think I prefer his last album more. Like some of you said, it's good but nothing that really jumps out at you. I think it would've been nice to have a few more faster/more upbeat songs.

So far my favorite song is Cao Cao.

I agree.

It lacked the fast songs that his last album had, yet it also lacked that power ballad that his Jiang Nan album had. I don't dislike it, but definitely it's definitely not as a good as his past works.

I really liked Down though :)

Guest phoenix0115

I just bought his new album 2 days ago...

I love JJ~

He has so much talent...

I was very lucky because when the "Di Er Tian Tang" album came out, I was in Taiwan and I got him to autograph it...

Guest --MY LUCKY SE7EN

well i finally bought his album and omg!!!!

the first song

sarang hae yo!!

lol he speaks in korean

wow the korean influence is everywhere

omg but i love this song sarang hae yo track #1

hehe

if anyone want this album

PM me ^_^

Guest Blue Lemonade

I just noticed he thanked Leehom and Yumi on his album

I'm in love with the song "ni yao de bu shi wo" :P it's so calming. I think it'd be really nice if he release an English album, or an album where he sings song he composed for other artists. I loved it when he sang "dang ni"~ :lol:

Guest singerchick

I just noticed he thanked Leehom and Yumi on his album

I'm in love with the song "ni yao de bu shi wo" :P it's so calming. I think it'd be really nice if he release an English album, or an album where he sings song he composed for other artists. I loved it when he sang "dang ni"~ :lol:

Yeah Leehom thanked him too...hmm maybe there might be a collab? :lol::lol::lol:

Who's yumi?

Guest Blue Lemonade

Yeah Leehom thanked him too...hmm maybe there might be a collab? :lol::lol::lol:

Who's yumi?

Yup, they're friends :P still, it'll be hell of a collab if they work together XD My mom's a big fan of Leehom lol~

Yumi is the girl JJ likes. He said they're in the process of "getting to know each other". She's a university student majoring in Korean, so some fans are suspecting he wrote the first track for her. In the album he thanked her for teaching him the words "sarang haeyo" o.O Oh well, I'd say it's a pretty good guess :P

Guest singerchick

Yup, they're friends :P still, it'll be hell of a collab if they work together XD My mom's a big fan of Leehom lol~

Yumi is the girl JJ likes. He said they're in the process of "getting to know each other". She's a university student majoring in Korean, so some fans are suspecting he wrote the first track for her. In the album he thanked her for teaching him the words "sarang haeyo" o.O Oh well, I'd say it's a pretty good guess :P

oh..that yumi? Yeah I heard about JJ and a "girl" in the newspapers about JJ "falling in love." that's pretty awesome, I remember Ella used to make fun of JJ for having a crush on Hebe and not making a move. Ella was drunk at the GMA afterparty. LOL

This is random, but when did JJ start to get to know Leehom? He's like not in the same group of friends as Leehom with Blackie, Da S, Xiao S, FAnFAn, Amei, Jason, Wilber, etc. Not that it's a bad thing, but it seemed kind of random. But I'm glad they know each other. :)

Guest Blue Lemonade

oh..that yumi? Yeah I heard about JJ and a "girl" in the newspapers about JJ "falling in love." that's pretty awesome, I remember Ella used to make fun of JJ for having a crush on Hebe and not making a move. Ella was drunk at the GMA afterparty. LOL

This is random, but when did JJ start to get to know Leehom? He's like not in the same group of friends as Leehom with Blackie, Da S, Xiao S, FAnFAn, Amei, Jason, Wilber, etc. Not that it's a bad thing, but it seemed kind of random. But I'm glad they know each other. :)

Oh yeah, I remember the whole JJ and Hebe thing :P

I don't know when JJ started to know Leehom, but somewhere between JJ's 3rd and 4th album. Just a guess, that's when I started hearing him talking about Leehom. JJ thanked Leehom for his hospitality in NY, so they were hanging out and sharing songs while JJ was down at NY recording :P JJ hung out with Rain before too. Yeah.. it's pretty cool that they're friends ^^;

Archived