JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreamsicle

Eeekkk... I can't believe that JJ is going to be only a minor participant in the CCTV Chinese New Years show!!! He SHOULD have been on last year, but greedy Jackie Chan just HAD to force his talentless son to be on the song singing pure cheese. Since Jaycee is on, his company EEG then demands that they put Joey Yung on. I can't believe it. It's a prestigious show seen by billions of people all over the world, yet they just get so manipulated by these HK stars that don't even target the Mandarin market? It's such a shame that JJ couldn't sing "Jiang Nan" last year. Instead you've got Joey getting her own solo and advertised herself during the song when entertainers were prohibited to do so. This year, JJ is in the pop music medley. That's right. A quality song like "Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou" in a medley with crazy backup dancers and other artists running around on the stage at the same time. Jay Chou turned down the invitation this year. I think that's just gonna make CCTV more desperate to get HK/TW stars on the show. It's like that they're stupid enough to give in, when the show itself offers huge publicity and immediate rise in performance fees. $#&@!!!

And they always mess up his origin. At one award show he's labeled Mainland. Others it's Taiwan. There are so many Singaporean talents and JJ, currently the most popular one, isn't even recognized for that. CCTV is so messed up. JJ has been on other shows on that channel and they always get the "Jiang Nan" lyrics wrong. It's embarassing. Like that dumb internet singer Xiang Xiang who took JJ's composition and sang it with pirated lyrics. (-_-) And I don't think JJ won the lawsuit against her.

Guest Blue Lemonade

He wrote "Dao" because of that thing with Xiang Xiang. He's only singing "Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou", right? I really thought he'd have more appearances than that. I was disappointed at last year's show, but "Jiang Nan" got hot in China anyways.

Anyways, words on his 4th CD "Cao Cao" (曹操?) is out. Feb 17th is the big day for him.

Guest Blue Lemonade

Anyone catch his performance on CCTV? He's amazing live.. such nice voice >.< He got support from the audience, some people cheered for him. Too bad his performance was only about 2 minutes long, just wish he sang more songs.

Guest xxingy_XP

^OMG I KNOWWWWW.

Haha my parents were watching the New Years show in the living room and I went upstairs to get something or wahtever. And I could still hear the TV from upstairs. So Ii heard this really familiar voice and I started screaming, "oh my gawd, is that lin jun jie?!!" hahahahaha and i ran back downstairs. we had guests over, too. i think i scared them. :X

Hahaha... yeah I'm sane. Anyways, I'm a major JJ Fan. I have his albums! Muahahaha XD And he does perform very well.

Guest Blue Lemonade

I watched the show just to catch his performance, and I think I may have bacame a little too excited when I saw him :P My mom was laughing at his jacket, lol. She says it's got fur and it's so girly.. =_= I'm really happy at how the audience clapped and cheered for him when he came on. Most of the singers didn't get any cheer at all.

Guest Sweet Dreamz

I love his music!!! He may not be as good looking as some other celebs but it's the talent that matters. I love his songs, "Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou", "Tu Ran Lei Le", "Jiang Nan", "Mu Nai Yi", "Jian Jian Dan Dan", and the list goes on.

Guest singerchick

I watched the show just to catch his performance, and I think I may have bacame a little too excited when I saw him :P My mom was laughing at his jacket, lol. She says it's got fur and it's so girly.. =_= I'm really happy at how the audience clapped and cheered for him when he came on. Most of the singers didn't get any cheer at all.

I borrowed the video just to see him and fast forwarded through every other performances. haha

Nic tse also performed along with Twins right?

Guest Greentea

Anyone catch his performance on CCTV? He's amazing live.. such nice voice >.< He got support from the audience, some people cheered for him. Too bad his performance was only about 2 minutes long, just wish he sang more songs.

I din watch it cos the show is very long..Whenever i switched to that channel, it was showing other performance :crazy:

But i did watch the peach protein where he,ah du, xiao xiao n lin yuzhong attended..

I like the song which he composed for xiao xiao :D

Guest Blue Lemonade

I borrowed the video just to see him and fast forwarded through every other performances. haha

Nic tse also performed along with Twins right?

I'm not sure, I didn't pay attention at any other parts :P I know Twins performed thought.. I've been wondering who that guy that went before JJ was

I din watch it cos the show is very long..Whenever i switched to that channel, it was showing other performance :crazy:

But i did watch the peach protein where he,ah du, xiao xiao n lin yuzhong attended..

I like the song which he composed for xiao xiao :D

JJ was like almost two hours into the show.

The song's pretty good, but I don't like Xiao Xiao's singing very much XD The only song JJ composed for someone else that I actually liked the singing was "ai xiao de yang jing" by Vivian Hsu. I don't like her as a person though, but I thought she sang it with a lot of emotion =) Oh yeah, I like Jin Sha's singing too :P

He sang in the HITO award show and you could hear all the fans screaming but i liked him best in the WQYL CNY variety show, he really is very talented cuz he was able to sing his songs to a different beat for the game.

he was so amazed at the magic guy's tricks tho' it was pretty cute XD

Guest Blue Lemonade

Two pictures for Cao Cao

JJ4cover1.jpg

JJ4cover2.jpg

credit: www.jjfamily.com

Personally I think he got cuter.. I got over the fact that he had to grow up XD In a way it's like he no longer has much of the "boyish" look anymore, yet still looks cute.. lol

Less than 2 weeks until Cao Cao's release, I can't wait ^_^

Archived