JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

hey guys

just wana know what the song with him and a girl singing is, its a duet, really nice, JJ sings first then she does

friends know JJ, from singapore, christian as well heh, should make some chinese christian songs

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blue Lemonade

hey guys

just wana know what the song with him and a girl singing is, its a duet, really nice, JJ sings first then she does

friends know JJ, from singapore, christian as well heh, should make some chinese christian songs

The song name? It's with Jin Sha, called "Bei Feng Chui Guo de Xia Tian" (被风吹过的夏天).

Guest dreamsicle

If this is an authentic picture, then the girl on the right should be his GF Yumi, Korean major at some college in Taiwan.

2006020708172980f94.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest echoRy

i just heard his song "sarang haeyo" and it's so good!

he's got a really beautiful voice.

he reminds me of SE7EN actually.

has he sung any songs all in english?

Guest Blue Lemonade

I haven't been updating >.< lol

Looks like the plan to translate "1000 Years Later" into Japanese is cancelled due to JJ's busy schedule. The songs from his 3rd album are just going to be released in Japan in Chinese. I have doubts about how well that's going to work, but I hope OB have good reasons behind that decision.

JJ's also going to film a movie.. more information is on his blog.

Newest MV: Sarang Haeyo

I only upload JJ's stuff on this youtube account, so if anyone's interested..

http://www.youtube.com/user/aoihikari

i just heard his song "sarang haeyo" and it's so good!

he's got a really beautiful voice.

he reminds me of SE7EN actually.

has he sung any songs all in english?

Endless Road

Now That She's Gone

Down

Guest DejaWu

Dude. JJ Lin is definitely one of the best composers in the Asian music industry. I never hesitate to snag his new albums when they come out. Every single album is a work of art -- no matter which one you pick, it is full of amazing songs. His ballads are ALWAYS excellent and his upbeat songs are usually pretty good, as well. The singles he releases are always chart-topping numbers. He is such a great talent and I always look forward to listening to his music.

Guest echoRy

He sang Endless Road and Down in English.

Endless Road

Now That She's Gone

Down

thank u very much...

his voice is really nice, soothing and sweet.

Guest StiLLThinking

I be going to his concert 24th june in s'pore... for china fans , shanghai is first stop .

Newest MV: Sarang Haeyo

thanks Blue Lemonade for the link.. i'm so happy to see the MV coz i really love this song..^-^

and thanks for the info about his album coz the last time i checked yesasia i can't find which album has 'Saranghaeyo" in it...

Archived