Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Blue Lemonade

JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest BBYxENVIOUSS

how come JJ knows how to speak english so well ?

Guest singerchick

how come JJ knows how to speak english so well ?

He's from Signapore, and isn't English like a mandatory language to learn in school?

Guest Blue Lemonade

Yeah.. somthing like that. A lot of Singapore people can speak Chinese, but can't read so good. They can usually read & write English very well.. They talk with accents.. but I guess it's just because they're taught with accents to begin with..

Anyways, I don't like Cyndi's singing. The songs JJ composed for Cyndi are pretty good.. but it's just something about the way she sings it that bugs me, especially for "Dang Ni".

My favourite JJ was back at his 1st album.. perfer him looking cute rather than trying to look "hot".

Guest singerchick

Yeah.. somthing like that. A lot of Singapore people can speak Chinese, but can't read so good. They can usually read & write English very well.. They talk with accents.. but I guess it's just because they're taught with accents to begin with..

Anyways, I don't like Cyndi's singing. The songs JJ composed for Cyndi are pretty good.. but it's just something about the way she sings it that bugs me, especially for "Dang Ni".

My favourite JJ was back at his 1st album.. perfer him looking cute rather than trying to look "hot".

Yeah Leehom's dimples are cute, but he's not the "hot' type. but his music's "hot" so I guess that makes up for some of it hahaha.

Guest eternityras

LIN JUN JIE!!!!!!

my HUSBAND <3

yi qian nian yi hou~~~~

i love yi qian nian yi hou. a lot of people don't like it for some reason though...

Guest ailin

i love his songs!

i love his songs!

Guest Blue Lemonade

Someone who looked at this thread before posted my picture of my CDs/DVDs on an MSN group called "Lin Jun Jie". Whoever it is.. take it off please. Thanks!

Yeah Leehom's dimples are cute, but he's not the "hot' type. but his music's "hot" so I guess that makes up for some of it hahaha.

Leehom has dimples? I never noticed =P I think he's very good looking.. maybe it's because I admire his skills

Guest singerchick

right there is a sign of obession. meant JJ lin. hahahah

WOW.

Someone who looked at this thread before posted my picture of my CDs/DVDs on an MSN group called "Lin Jun Jie". Whoever it is.. take it off please. Thanks!

Leehom has dimples? I never noticed =P I think he's very good looking.. maybe it's because I admire his skills

right there is a sign of obession. meant JJ lin not Leehom. hahahah

WOW...I'm really out of it, I don't even know why I used Leehom's name in a JJ lin thread...

Guest Blue Lemonade

right there is a sign of obession. meant JJ lin. hahahah

WOW.

right there is a sign of obession. meant JJ lin not Leehom. hahahah

WOW...I'm really out of it, I don't even know why I used Leehom's name in a JJ lin thread...

Ok, cus I was really confused :P haha..

Guest singerchick

Ok, cus I was really confused :P haha..

lol any BACK TO JJ. haha.

Anyway when's JJ next album going to be released? I didn't like that one single he released for channel u, but I'm sitll looking forward to his ballads. I LOVE YI QIAN NIAN YI HOU <333 I actually <333 all his ballads his voice is <333.

I got my Leehom album today and I was looking at the booklet and it was interesting becuase Leehom thanked JJ Lin:

So many amazing people have touched my life this past year. Thank you all for sharing your time, talent, inspiration, love and light, and being "heroes of my world"

And JJlin was listed as one of them :P

Guest Blue Lemonade

Leehom's such a nice guy~ lol, and of course JJ is too :P

I take it that you perfer his slower songs? He does have one more song out right now, called "Jin Hua Lun". It's fast.. reminds of "Mu Nai Yi" (the Egypt kind of feeling). JJ said his 4th album'll be released in Feb, but I haven't heard a set date yet. Anyhow, I just hope it'll actually be out in Feb like he said..

"Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou" is my 2nd fav song by him :P so emotional.. haha

Guest singerchick

Leehom's such a nice guy~ lol, and of course JJ is too :P

I take it that you perfer his slower songs? He does have one more song out right now, called "Jin Hua Lun". It's fast.. reminds of "Mu Nai Yi" (the Egypt kind of feeling). JJ said his 4th album'll be released in Feb, but I haven't heard a set date yet. Anyhow, I just hope it'll actually be out in Feb like he said..

"Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou" is my 2nd fav song by him :P so emotional.. haha

Yeah, I actually prefer JJ's ballads more such as chi bang, etc to his fast songs. He has a really nice ballad voice. Jiang Nan is my all time fav song by JJ. I like his midtempo songs such as Mermaid, but I don't like his fast songs. I guess there hasn't been one that hit me there haha. I've noticed alot of the composers are old now, Leehom (turning 30), Jay (turning 27), DAvid (like 36-37ish), JJ's like the only young composer-singer(turning 23), hopefully he'll influence more younger generation people to be composers.

I heard him and Leehom were going to collab, but maybe it's for JJ's album? That would be awesome, hopefully they can do a ballad duet because in my opionion they have the strongest ballad voices in the cpop scene.

Guest Blue Lemonade

Yeah, I actually prefer JJ's ballads more such as chi bang, etc to his fast songs. He has a really nice ballad voice. Jiang Nan is my all time fav song by JJ. I like his midtempo songs such as Mermaid, but I don't like his fast songs. I guess there hasn't been one that hit me there haha. I've noticed alot of the composers are old now, Leehom (turning 30), Jay (turning 27), DAvid (like 36-37ish), JJ's like the only young composer-singer(turning 23), hopefully he'll influence more younger generation people to be composers.

I heard him and Leehom were going to collab, but maybe it's for JJ's album? That would be awesome, hopefully they can do a ballad duet because in my opionion they have the strongest ballad voices in the cpop scene.

JJ's turning 25

I like his fast tracks, but I can listen to his ballads for a longer period of time without having to switch songs. I do think his voice is more for ballads rather than fast songs, but I don't know, I basically like everything he does :lol: . In his 4th album, he has a rock-ish song.. so I'm VERY curious of how that's going to sound like. One of the things I like a lot about JJ is that he tries a lot of different types of songs. I didn't hear anything about him doing a collab with Leehom.. and yes, of course that's going to be awsome, my 2 favourite singers :P They'd come up with something amazing though, since they're both so talented

Guest singerchick

JJ's turning 25

I like his fast tracks, but I can listen to his ballads for a longer period of time without having to switch songs. I do think his voice is more for ballads rather than fast songs, but I don't know, I basically like everything he does :lol: . In his 4th album, he has a rock-ish song.. so I'm VERY curious of how that's going to sound like. One of the things I like a lot about JJ is that he tries a lot of different types of songs. I didn't hear anything about him doing a collab with Leehom.. and yes, of course that's going to be awsome, my 2 favourite singers :P They'd come up with something amazing though, since they're both so talented

lol my bad, I googled "JJ Lin birthdate" and the first result I saw was

Birthday: 11 July 1983 Age: 22 Blood Type: O+ Height: 1.6m Weight: 45kg .

but then that was for someone who was a fan of JJ haha.

I think i still have the article, I'll see if I can find it.

I agree, his ballads have a longer life span for me haha. How old was Jj when he debuted?

Guest Blue Lemonade

lol my bad, I googled "JJ Lin birthdate" and the first result I saw was

Birthday: 11 July 1983 Age: 22 Blood Type: O+ Height: 1.6m Weight: 45kg .

but then that was for someone who was a fan of JJ haha.

I think i still have the article, I'll see if I can find it.

I agree, his ballads have a longer life span for me haha. How old was Jj when he debuted?

3 years ago, so 22. At that time.. he was considered very young to have a pretty good success :P Check my first post, there's some ingo about him~ =)

Whoever wrote JJ's birthday is very off.. March 27, 1981 is the correct date. Height 172cm, Weight 60kg.. sounds like he/she just made some random stuff up, lol

Guest singerchick

3 years ago, so 22. At that time.. he was considered very young to have a pretty good success :P Check my first post, there's some ingo about him~ =)

Whoever wrote JJ's birthday is very off.. March 27, 1981 is the correct date. Height 172cm, Weight 60kg.. sounds like he/she just made some random stuff up, lol

lol no the person wasn't even JJ. It was a fan of JJ and that profile was the profile of the fan. The fan had JJ's name under his/her profile as a "favorite artist" and so google just gave me that as a result. Haha and i didn't look closer at the result to realize that it wasn't JJ's profile.

have you seen his blog?

Guest fanyoverhere

omg i love JJ so much. he is so talented and his voice is awesome. he also play piano freakin well!

Guest Blue Lemonade

lol no the person wasn't even JJ. It was a fan of JJ and that profile was the profile of the fan. The fan had JJ's name under his/her profile as a "favorite artist" and so google just gave me that as a result. Haha and i didn't look closer at the result to realize that it wasn't JJ's profile.

have you seen his blog?

Yup.. it's popular :P message's been going around his fan clubs. I'm just really happy that he's taking the time to post messages.

Guest dreamsicle

I can't see any pictures on his blog because of my settings that I don't know how to change. I wish he would post it under an American blog site instead.

He has a new "shi mei" Xiao Xiao ... some girl who's getting publicity by exposing herself... but her tagline is "pure, sexy"? I don't get it but JJ wrote the 2nd song on her debut CD called "握不住的他". The melody isn't as nice as the songs JJ wrote for Cyndi. And this girl can't sing. Such a disappointment following Jin Sha.

http://61.186.252.229:8011/8ying/74/2.Wma

Guest Greentea

JJ lim born in 1981, he shld be 25 this yr..