JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

Guest AL_NT_ATT

^ omg i'm in love with that song right now!! i'm listening to it right now too! LOL!! i like this guy, he has a very nice voice =)

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreamsicle

I watched the CCTV section on YouTube and even though it was boring and JJ was obviously nervous, it was such a relief that there was so much cheering and clapping from an older audience. JJ just rocks, even grandparents love him. Just wished he could have sang a medley with Jiang Nan in it too.

Guest Blue Lemonade

I uploaded that video on youtube, lol. The quality just absolutely sucks because I recoded it with my camera, and the sound's behind when I uploaded it on youtube. Prior to the CNY show I read an article on the Chinese net. It says there are a few new comers this year (JJ being one of them), and during the rehersals they didn't seem nervous at all.

I sure hope Cao Cao has a nice suprise in it..

Guest Blue Lemonade

only song i know is 1000 years, any others good?

You're missing out on "Jiang Nan". Download it and you'll love it like everybody else :P

Guest Blue Lemonade

I just heard Cao Cao. It's got some rock-ish feeling to it, pretty interesting.. too early for me to say how I feel about it :P If anyone heard that song, please comment on it ^^

Guest Greentea

^^thx Blue Lemonade..Btw i saw his new mv with the green hair girl..

I found JJ more tanned nw..n i'm no idea y he shooting those sitting on toliet bowl photo..

Guest Blue Lemonade

I noticed that too :P but I think it's just the lighting effects. In some normal pictures under brighter light he's not that tanned.

There's a rumour going around about JJ and a girl getting friendly again. This girl's name is Yumi.. if it really is a rumour then the timing's terrible with his upcoming album release.

he's singapore's pride... =) im proud of him. =DD

edit btw did anybody else read abt him imitating rain on the newsppr? i think it was on the newsppr. it reported that he was imitating rain with the new look and rain-like dance steps in his new mv...i saw a bit of his mv on channel u...and i think it really kind of resembles bi... =Xx wellllll....... i think he's going for a new look that isnt going too well on the press..who are always comparing.

Guest singerchick

he's singapore's pride... =) im proud of him. =DD

edit btw did anybody else read abt him imitating rain on the newsppr? i think it was on the newsppr. it reported that he was imitating rain with the new look and rain-like dance steps in his new mv...i saw a bit of his mv on channel u...and i think it really kind of resembles bi... =Xx wellllll....... i think he's going for a new look that isnt going too well on the press..who are always comparing.

It's funny how it's always the composers that get compared to rain.

Guest Blue Lemonade

This editor criticized him and published an article on a newspaper saying how he's copying Rain in his pictorial book. He's letting go of his "boy-next-door" image and is now going for the more "mature" image. It's tiring how so many idols get compared to Rain at one point or another in their career. I was shocked to see some pictures from his book.. maybe it's because of the sudden change that the media is picking on him, but sometimes it's not in his hands to decide what he's doing.

The MV for Cao Cao is out.. and it's really different from what he's been doing in the past.. I think his new image does take a while to get use to, but I think it's a nice change now.

Guest Greentea

I noticed that too :P but I think it's just the lighting effects. In some normal pictures under brighter light he's not that tanned.

There's a rumour going around about JJ and a girl getting friendly again. This girl's name is Yumi.. if it really is a rumour then the timing's terrible with his upcoming album release.

ya..yest watch tvbs news..they said he getting closer with a "Universal sch girl"..JJ said they r gd friend..

i love jj lin

his voice is amazing...well to me it iss ^^

i already have his new track

in english i thinks it called evolution

-debbie

i listened to the songs that alot of soompiers seem to like..like jiang nan etc. and i thought they were...ok...

i like 第二天堂 and 进化论

and the part of him on new years special on CCTV...

so..he was the water guy..i was wondering..XD..i kinda rolled my eyes at him when i was watching it..and wondered what my parents thought of him..(i didnt know him that time)

Archived