JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont really know much about JJ nor do i keep up to date with his news...

i am actually new to JJ ... i knew about him for years but only recently been listening to a lot of his songs

but his songs are really good and really nice and i like it a lot .. idk i cant really explain it .. i guess i just like the style and type of songs he sing .. before last last week probably the only songs i know from JJ is 小酒窝, Zhi Dui Ni Shuo and a couple others .... but now i know like most of his songs.... and the song 記得 i listen to it so dam much its like on repeat so much i cant even get the tune out of my head now LOL

I think my love for JJ has slowly come together and i think i will love him way more and become an actual fan and like him crazy more when i see him live in concert in MAY here in vancouver .....

so yeah like i said above ..... JJ lin will come to vanocuver for concert in MAY and

I am selling JJ Lin Vancouver concert tickets for a really cheap price if any one is interested. Tickets Selling Fast So Hurry Up And Buy. More info here:

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/van/tix/2300499465.html

Guest losborrachos

Whoa I'm not really into mandarin pop but this guy went to my school and came back to sing for an assembly once. He's actually a pretty good singer and was a very nice down to earth guy too.

• 1 month later...
Guest tofumui

attended his recent Vancouver concert - he's got such an awesome live voice but i can't believe it was so short. it was less than an hour long, and here i was thinking it would be at least 1.5 to 2 hours. he's got over 8 CDs worth of songs and it seemed like less than 1 CD worth was sung at the concert. wish it could have been longer. hopefully he'll know he's got a fan-base in vancouver and will come back again

• 1 month later...
Guest Luv2Emy

I didn't know he had a soompi thread T.T Interesting! Well~ I'm a big fan of his... I find his songs very sweet and soothing (:

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest cornetto6

Can't believe that this thread had been dead for 2 years! T__T
JJ has switched to Warner Music since August 2011, has released 2 albums since then: Lost N Found 學不會 (2011) + Stories Untold 因你而在 (2013).

And now JJ is having a new world tour called Timeline that started July 2013 from Taiwan! The 2013 upcoming locations are 11/9 Singapore, 11/23 Atlantic City 11/28 Las Vegas 1 (Tickets 2), 12/7 Malaysia;  2014:  London(UK), Sydney & Melbourne (Australia) ...

13_new10.jpg

• 1 year later...

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JJ Lin meets his wax twin brotherJJ Lin meets his wax twin brother

24 Dec – Singapore-born singer-songwriter JJ Lin was completely amazed at the likeness of his wax figure as it was unveiled at Madame Tussauds Singapore on 22 December.As reported on Global Post News, the singer, who is the latest celebrity to get his own wax figure exhibited at the Madame Tussauds since its launch on 25 October this year, stated that it felt different seeing the double with his own eyes."The first time I saw it, I was surprised. Now I finally know what it's like to have an identical twin brother," said JJ.The singer, who met with the Madame Tussauds team earlier in April to take his measurement for the wax cast, also expressed his delight at being chosen to be part of the museum."I am deeply honoured. It's really unbelievable to have a wax figure on an international stage. It makes me very happy," he said.
Source

JJ Lin sees double
Mandopop star JJ Lin met his “doppleganger” at the unveiling of his wax figure for Madame Tussauds Singapore on Monday (Dec 22).
The wax version of JJ Lin is the latest figure to be launched, following the opening of the museum in October. Other local icons featured in the museum include former minister mentor Lee Kuan Yew, singer Stefanie Sun and actress Zoe Tay.
“The first time I saw the figure, I was like, ‘Whoah!’ I finally know what it’s like to have an identical twin,” said the Singaporean singer-songwriter at the press conference. “I am deeply honoured. It’s really unbelievable to have a wax figure on an international stage (like Madame Tussauds), and I am really happy.”
According to Madame Tussauds Singapore, the creation of Lin’s wax figure took a four-hour sitting, which involved the collection of measurements, photos, costume donations, a hand cast, hair samples, a signature and checks for eye colour matches. A typical Madame Tussauds figure takes about four months to make and costs about S$300,000.
And although Lin says he is really happy with his wax twin, he has one complaint.
“He’s too still,” he quipped. “I’m really active!”
Credit: CNA

• 2 weeks later...

JJ Lin punched by man during autograph session
At an autograph session for his latest album Genesis in Ximending, Taipei yesterday, local singer JJ Lin was attacked by a 1.9-metre tall man who is believed to be in his 30s.
According to eye-witnesses, the man disguised himself a fan and threw a punch at JJ when he went on stage. Dumbstruck by the sudden attack, JJ laid his head on the table, covering the part where he was hit.
Although the culprit attempted to flee the scene, he was subdued by the crew and was immediately handed over to the police for investigation.
The autograph session was stopped for an hour, when JJ was sent to the hospital to examine his injury. Fortunately, the singer did not suffer from any bleeding, though he complained that his head was hurting.
“There is a slight bruise on my ear. It’s a little swollen, but it’s nothing serious. I don’t know the person who hit me,” JJ said.
As similar incidents have also happened to artistes from Warner Music in the past, some netizens suspected that the record company had staged the attack as a promotional device.
However, the police later identified the 32-year-old perpetrator as Chen Yan Heng, a member of an underground hip hop group called “United Music” who claimed to be a better singer than JJ. The man is allegedly so hungry for fame that he aimed to “make a name for himself” via this planned attack.
Source

A staged attack? Come on, man! How would Warner wanna injure its own famous artiste for promotions?! That's outrageous thinking :(
Hope JJ Lin recovers well from this unfortunate atttack... the ear is very important to a singer so hope his ear injuries will recover fully.

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"JJ Lin Named Final Collaborator on Jung Yong Hwa’s Solo AlbumJJ Lin Named Final Collaborator on Jung Yong Hwa’s Solo Album

Singaporean singer-songwriter JJ Lin has been announced as the fourth and final collaborator on CNBLUE frontman Jung Yong Hwa’s first solo album.
FNC Entertainment announced via its Twitter page on January 12 that the two will collaborate on the track “Checkmate.” The official site for Jung Yong Hwa’s solo album was also updated to reflect the release and lists a full MV of “Checkmate” as “coming soon.”
The addition of the track with JJ Lin will add even more musical diversity to an album that already features Jung Yong Hwa’s collaborations with YDG, Verbal Jint, and YB’s Yoon Do Hyun.
While the full album is scheduled to be released January 20, the MV for “Mileage,” featuring YDG, can be viewed now on the album’s official website.
Source

CNBLUE's Yonghwa reveals track list for first solo album 'One Fine Day', including collaboration with JJ Lin
jjlin31.jpg

jjlin26.jpg

CNBLUE's Yonghwa has revealed the full track list for his first solo album 'One Fine Day'.
The 10-track album includes an impressive lineup with collaboration tracks featuring Yang Dong Geun, Verbal Jint, Yoon Do Hyun, and JJ Lin as well as a song, "27 Years", co-composed and co-produced by American artist and producer Peter Malick. Yonghwa has already teased the music to come with his pre-release track "Mileage" featuring Yang Dong Geun. 
Check out the track list! 'One Fine Day' will be released on January 20.
Checkmate Preview:

jjlin27.jpg
jjlin30.jpg

Source

Archived