JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

Guest Blue Lemonade

He translated the title as Sign Waves. The MV just a bit dancing, a bit lights, a bit boobs and richard simmons. Typical "modern" MV.

Oh yeah, I saw that picture of him and his mom before, it's sweet.. I'm more interested as to what his brother looks like though :P

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dreamsicle

He translated the title as Sign Waves. The MV just a bit dancing, a bit lights, a bit boobs and richard simmons. Typical "modern" MV.

Oh yeah, I saw that picture of him and his mom before, it's sweet.. I'm more interested as to what his brother looks like though :P

He got his nose exactly from his mom.

====

I don't like the way he translated the titles, so I'll stick to my own I guess. Perfection, Sign Waves, Truth, Eternal Life, Metamorphosis, Scrubbed Out, Prince of Pop.... I mean.... what the heck? I know that translating into English pretty much killed the language and meaning, but come on, his Chinese shouldn't be that bad.

Guest losborrachos

just curious, is he that other sajc-graduate who went to whatever school of music stephanie sun went to? or did i mistake him for another guy?

Guest heartdrops

^ hey yelei (:

oh really? i knew he was born in asia or something but i thought he had studied somewhere since his englo is awsomely good<3

Guest sincerelydolly

I really love his songs and his voice tone. I've had a few of his songs for a long time but just recently I've gotten more into his music. I really love the melody to a lot of his songs.

Guest Blue Lemonade

JJ was born & raised in Singapore. I think the school he went to was mainly English? Anyways, it's his Chinese that needed to improve, he said that when he first made public appearances in Taiwan and China, he was nervous because his Chinese was not that fluent. It's like a lot of Chinese people in Singapore.. their English reading skills are better than Chinese reading skills. Notice that he use to only write lyrics in English, some of his Demos were originally English, and someone else wrote Chinese lyrics to them for JJ.

In short, no he did not study in the states :P

& dreamsicle, I know what you mean.. especially "Scrubbed Out", the translation is so off.

Guest losborrachos

so he IS the lin jun jie who's the sajc graduate... he came to my school once to perform during some celebration... he started speaking in this american accent and my friends and i were soo amused (cos it sounded pretty unnatural)... he has really nice voice, i don't understand what the lyrics mean but some of his songs got a nice tune to them...

Archived