JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

Guest dreamsicle

oh..that yumi? Yeah I heard about JJ and a "girl" in the newspapers about JJ "falling in love." that's pretty awesome, I remember Ella used to make fun of JJ for having a crush on Hebe and not making a move. Ella was drunk at the GMA afterparty. LOL

Haha.... I love Ella... anyways, don't know who this Yumi is, but I really hope her identity is not exposed. Just imagine the tens of millions of fans bashing her and burning her picture... I can see it now. :wacko: ppl....

---

"Immortal Being" or number 6 is my favorite song on the album. It's got the flow and soothingness of "Mermaid" which is like my second fav song of his. I also like tracks 2 to 5, but not really diggin the rest of the album, especially the first song, the cheesy dialogue just did it for me. Well love does things to ppl :lol:

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blue Lemonade

JJ said "bu si zhi shen" almost didn't make it into the album. But JJ liked that song and really wanted it on his new album, so he added the beginning part to that song. Then that song pleased the company enough so they put it on his 4th album. I caught the recording or JJ's radio show in OB yestoday, and a lot of people who called in says that song is their favourite song in the album. Good thing that song made it into his album.. when I heard the previews that were released, that was the only song that caught my attention.

Guest ki*mochi

hey! I like his voice!! lol!

I love yi qian nian yi hou and cao cao. Veh nice leh! lol! I'm so proud of him being a singaporean XDDD okok, I shall cut da crap.

I love his songs, i think he's really talented ne!

EDIT: can anyone upload his latest album? Thanks!

Guest Blue Lemonade

Added album picture & track list of Cao Cao, my album finally arrived in the mail today :P

[Edit] info wrong, my bad

Guest `faded

I love his music..haha sounds like a mixture of david tao and lee hom..no surprise ;) they're both his fav male singers hahaa..XD..I have all his albums @_@..and I like each and every song in all the albums

^ realli keheh...wah his new album...i haven't heard anithing about it...

btw i think he has an awsome voice ^____^

Guest singerchick

i am a great fan of jj, but i feel that this new album is not as great as the others

Yeah that's what I thought. It didn't have that special fast song or slow song. But I did enjoy his english ballads, though he sounded a bit "reserved"? like he didn't use his full vocal power.

I think what sucks about having fabulous albums is that you have to live up to the hype everytime and I know that's hard. That's the hardest part of being a composer, keeping your music fresh, yet still in line with your older stuff so it sounds good. But I like the somewhat 'rock' feel he has in Cao Cao.

Isn't Xiang XIang the girl who also sang "mouse loves rice?" is she known for like remakes? Is she from mainland btw? It's nice that he forgave her, I guess she probably did it out of admiration :)

Guest dreamsicle

In his MTV "Yuan Lai", the female star is Xiang Xiang, apparantly JJ forgave her.

Absolutely not, where did you read that from? The MV girl is a model who is a million times better looking than Xiang Xiang. Xiang Xiang is the girl who posted her resung versions of popular songs online and for some shameful reason she got signed and was quite the hype a while back, before the Super Girl Voice days. JJ lost the lawsuit against her, I don't think he'll forgive her.

This is Xiang Xiang

2005111544619354133.jpg

Guest Blue Lemonade

oops, I went to check out the article again, and I read the article too fast the first time. The article was about JJ's MV "Yuan Lai" and JJ with Xiang Xiang. I read it as JJ's MV with Xiang Xiang, my bad. But apparantly according to the article, it did say he "forgave" her. Yes I thought he wouldn't forgive her either, but just what the article said.

Guest kiki lala

jj is sooo amazing! i love his music...his newest cd is soo good..i hope he'll have a concert in the us in the new future! =)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blue Lemonade

Basically he fell in love with the naked model in art class, but she already has a boyfriend, so he kept it silent. He saw her boyfriend physically hurting her (pushing her), and got mad and punched him. Being those goody guys in school, he was shocked at how much puching a person hurt? I'm still confused about the ending.

Anyone saw the MV for "Bo Jian Dai"? I don't like it that much. The female for MV "Ai Qing Yogurt" was chosen recently at a show. 10 "music beauties" played instruments and other stuff, JJ and his MV director chose 1 of the girls. She's ok, not that pretty, but kind of cute. Looking forward to the MV.

Guest dreamsicle

Anyone saw the MV for "Bo Jian Dai"? I don't like it that much. The female for MV "Ai Qing Yogurt" was chosen recently at a show. 10 "music beauties" played instruments and other stuff, JJ and his MV director chose 1 of the girls. She's ok, not that pretty, but kind of cute. Looking forward to the MV.

I saw a small version of it on his blog. Not interested, don't remember what happened. Danced a lot and something like that. What does the title mean anyways?

And "Ai Qing Yogurt" I don't like that song :phew:

http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=jjbo...=1141132265&p=1

That's him and his mom... aww...

Archived