JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

Guest __In Lust`

there was this song of his that i really like.. but i forgot it.. it was like.. all ancient people with swords or something.. and at the end... he knocks out everyone that are circled around him..

lol bad description

anyone know what song this is?

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blue Lemonade

there was this song of his that i really like.. but i forgot it.. it was like.. all ancient people with swords or something.. and at the end... he knocks out everyone that are circled around him..

lol bad description

anyone know what song this is?

It's called Cao Cao

xugarr: no problem =)

Guest pharmer

his songs are awesome. every single track from his last 3 albums was good. Some people have like one or two really good songs per an album, but when it comes to JJ they are all good!! love his voice and his boy next door look.

His recent image of "badboy/rocker" is totally not cool imo :( [dont kill me!!]

one major gripe i have about his songs are that after album one all the other songs are pretty depressing! like "1000 years" and "the endless road" was saaaadddd but good.

i haven't gotten this new album yet but will soon, are the songs as depressing? ooo for ppl who bought his cd is it just a cd or does it come w/ ne thing extra? like pictorial or something?

ps: his english is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! o... and his english name: "Wayne" doesn't seem to fit him?!

Guest __In Lust`

It's called Cao Cao

xugarr: no problem =)

thanks! I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo love you

Guest ripgal

i think his new album rawkz man!! all his songs are sooooooo good..

especially Sarang Hae Yo... it's sooooooo nice!

and he's a very good songwriter too..

Guest paranoid

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows any good sites which I can go to to download JJ's music videos? (or in that matter, any chinese mv's)

Yeah new album is great!

Hope he gets the award at Asia's MTV music awards. Lee Hom too. hehe.

Guest dreamsicle

He didn't. Some person with an unrecognizable name got it. I am surprised. If not JJ, I'm guessing it'll be Stephanie or something

Guest __In Lust`

i just downloade two of his albumsss.. i absolutely love his voice!!! His voice and music is so UNIQUE!

he's my second fav. chinese artist.. after wang lee hom hehehe

Guest Blue Lemonade

A winner of some local Singapore music show won the MTV award for Singapore, Taufik. Taufik and Mawi fans allied, and used an automated voting program. If JJ didn't get the award, Stef should have, since they both have big fanbases over Asia. But Taufik.. they have to be joking.

Guest StiLLThinking

A winner of some local Singapore music show won the MTV award for Singapore, Taufik. Taufik and Mawi fans allied, and used an automated voting program. If JJ didn't get the award, Stef should have, since they both have big fanbases over Asia. But Taufik.. they have to be joking.

You're absolutely right!!! It's ridiculous for that clown to win :fury:

Something's not right cuz last seen was Stef leading by 50% with other 50% shared by the rest still .. Stef fan's from s'pore , taiwan and china still voting like mad for her to win so .... obviously something 's not right !!

Goshh..i just love JJ Lin`s voice..it`s so soothing and calming..haha. I listen to his songs whenever i`m in a bad mood. I just watched his MV for Saranghaeyo..this boy is so talented! It`s a plus that he`s such a cutie!! His english name is Wayne? I agree i doesn`t seem to fit him...lol

Guest strawberrynkiwi

can anyone tell me where i can download his entire album???

i really really really like the Saranghaeyo song and the 1000 years after song...

Guest xSHADOW

JJ Lin is a great singer =)! He sings with so much emotion <3. It's good that he's getting really popular.

Guest dreamsicle

Anyone going to his concert in Shanghai? I can't -_- My only motivation to go there but I can't this time. Sigh... maybe next year

Guest Blue Lemonade

It just happens to be right in the middle of my finals, or else I would defintely go. The timing's too bad...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dreamsicle

The tickets were probably sold out a month ago. The fans got to vote on their 25 fav songs... I wonder what they are... well since I'm bored I'll list my fav 25 songs of JJ that someday I hope I shall hear/see him sing in concert. Yes I'm just insatiable. A "ge you hui" is more personal than a concert, but even being a foot away from him and shaking hands just don't seem enough. Sigh. The world needs more JJ.

Hmm... fav songs... Just 17 though

第二天堂

子弹列车

江南

精灵

美人鱼

距离

木乃伊

编号89757

莎士比亚的天份

简简单单

一千年以后

被风吹过的夏天

曹操

熟能生巧

波间带

原来

不死之身

Jin Sha and Cyndi will be the guests. Jin Sha isn't audible live and Cyndi is just pain annoying. Oh well. A great act does not need guests to pull sales.

Archived