Quantcast

JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

Guest singerchick

They didn't seem to have a lot of "modern" singers? Or mabye I just don't know enough. Because through the entire show I just recognized nic Tse, twins, JJ lin and harlem yu.

My parents liked his perf but they felt his voice was a bit "kiddish" nonetheless he did a good job, I could tell that others weren't sining live -_-

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blue Lemonade

CCTV CNY usually has the older generation singers.. I just know Twins and JJ was there, I didn't pay attention to any other parts except for when JJ came on :P

I'm loving the song Cao Cao now. I uploaded the video on youtube if anyone wants to see it here

It's the same director for Di Er Tian Tan, which expains why the darkness in it.. I think it's really interesting. For both the song and the video I was unsure about what I thought about it, but now I can't get enough of it o.O I think he did a good job~! Here's the lyrics:

不是英雄不读三国

若是英雄怎么能不懂寂寞

独自走下长坂坡月光太温柔

曹操不啰嗦一心要拿荆州

用阴谋 阳谋 明说暗夺的摸

东汉末年分三国烽火连天不休

儿女情长被乱世左右 谁来煮酒

尔虞我诈是三国 说不清对与错

纷纷扰扰 千百年以后 一切又从头

I heard a short 40 sec preview for 2 of his slower songs in the album Cao Cao, pretty good. I can't wait to hear the whole thing.

Guest singerchick

I saw the Chinese New Year's show on CCTV too, I remember seeing Nic, Harlem Yu, 水木年华 and Twins but I didn't see JJ..

JJ was right before Twins I think

Guest dreamsicle

It's JJ, Shui Mu Nian Hua, then Twins

I heard that he's dating a college girl from Taiwan? Hm.. don't care really.

But I hate how he's accused of copying Bi. I know his body isn't as good as Bi's and probably will never ever be as good a dancer, but how dare them compare JJ the musical genius to someone who isn't even half a decent singer and don't compose his music? They're picking at JJ's new image and image is all they care about.

Guest apricot

Ermm, let's not bash Bi either.. I mean, both are good in their own ways. XP

I hate reporters to make comparisons between artists too. And did JJ copy Bi's dance? Ermm, how come I don't see it?

I like JJ's new image. It got this rock feel to it, it suits his new single. Cao Cao is good, I like that song. ^_^

Guest Blue Lemonade

Yeah, he couldn't really make an MV for Cao Cao with his "cute" look. I heard 30s previews to his songs from Cao Cao.. a lot of slow tune. Good for people who's into his slower songs. Personally I was hoping for more fast songs, but oh well :P

Guest naru1648

This is JJ's pic

He came to Thailand for making CF with Se7en

At first I went to see se7en but after I know that JJ coming too

So I went to sent him back to Taiwan.

He is very cute and nice. :D

Resizeofjj1.jpg

Credit : ME

Guest Blue Lemonade

thanks for sharing naru!

Cao Cao's released in Singapore on Feb 14. My copy's not going to arrive for another 2 weeks, but I heard all the songs. Cao Cao's quite a nice song, I'm guessing it'll be his big song from this album. The songs that stood out to me was "zhi dui ni shuo", "now that she's gone", and "down". It's pretty good, but my fav album's still his 1st album.

Guest singerchick

thanks for sharing naru!

Cao Cao's released in Singapore on Feb 14. My copy's not going to arrive for another 2 weeks, but I heard all the songs. Cao Cao's quite a nice song, I'm guessing it'll be his big song from this album. The songs that stood out to me was "zhi dui ni shuo", "now that she's gone", and "down". It's pretty good, but my fav album's still his 1st album.

Is his first album the one with Jiang Nan?

Anyway this is not a bad album overall, but no one song was like "WOW" to me. I can't say I'm definitely in love with it or anything, but it's not bad. MAybe it will grow on me :) I do like how he didn't stick to all ballads or one style though and kept it a bit varied.

There was one fast song on there that I didn't really like, it sounded somewhat like one of his older songs.

"Now that she's gone" is a cute sweet song, but I didn't like how it didn't showcase his vocals. I personally like "endless road" more, becuase in "now that she's gone," JJ just sounds like he's whispering and you can't hear the vocal talent he possesses, he restricts himself to the range of just a regular pop singer which is dissapointing because I know he has a stronger voice.

Naru: do you know what CF?

if anyone's interested, here's a nice review of the album, it's in traditional but the site offers simplified also:

http://www.boxup.cc/big5/music/album/2006/2/album6834.htm

i like the album too but i agree that it doesn't seem as i dunno wow as his other albums but i do like 你要的不是我, 曹操. i probly have to get used to the album before i make a definite decision whether i merely like it or adore it.

進化論 sounded alot like his previous fast songs to me.

but i did like the 曹操 mv, Romance of the 3 Kingdoms, too bad i've been too lazy to try to read it XD i can't wait to find the complete lyrics for it cuz the quality of the MV i have sucks, the words are too small & i can't read them <.<

Guest Blue Lemonade

Is his first album the one with Jiang Nan?

Anyway this is not a bad album overall, but no one song was like "WOW" to me. I can't say I'm definitely in love with it or anything, but it's not bad. MAybe it will grow on me :) I do like how he didn't stick to all ballads or one style though and kept it a bit varied.

There was one fast song on there that I didn't really like, it sounded somewhat like one of his older songs.

"Now that she's gone" is a cute sweet song, but I didn't like how it didn't showcase his vocals. I personally like "endless road" more, becuase in "now that she's gone," JJ just sounds like he's whispering and you can't hear the vocal talent he possesses, he restricts himself to the range of just a regular pop singer which is dissapointing because I know he has a stronger voice.

Naru: do you know what CF?

Jiang Nan is on his 2nd album. His first album is the one with "hui du shu" and "chi bang". Yeah, I agree there's really nothing there that's a "WOW" (except for Cao Cao in my opinion). I think it's nice how JJ would sing in English sometimes. :P

if anyone's interested, here's a nice review of the album, it's in traditional but the site offers simplified also:

http://www.boxup.cc/big5/music/album/2006/2/album6834.htm

i like the album too but i agree that it doesn't seem as i dunno wow as his other albums but i do like 你要的不是我, 曹操. i probly have to get used to the album before i make a definite decision whether i merely like it or adore it.

進化論 sounded alot like his previous fast songs to me.

but i did like the 曹操 mv, Romance of the 3 Kingdoms, too bad i've been too lazy to try to read it XD i can't wait to find the complete lyrics for it cuz the quality of the MV i have sucks, the words are too small & i can't read them <.<

Jin Hua Lun sounds a bit like Bian Hao 89757. It wasn't enough to make it into a single.. Cao Cao lyrics is somewhere up this page, I think that's the whole thing.

I think "zhi dui ni shuo" and "ai qing yogurt" are cute songs

Guest someday4_2

I didn't get to listen to his new album yet, but I heard a few new songs on tv n they sound great +D He has nice songs, it's just his MVs that are usually terrible =X

Guest dreamsicle

No way to listen to all the songs on his new album, but I don't find any track particularly amazing. Some are catchy but they don't showcase his vocals. Is it my bad Chinese or has his enunciation become more slurred? I just wasn't blown away by this album. Probably because he only had a little bit of free time to really compose, since he's super busy touring and winning awards, and with the new girlfriend and all ;) I just hope it still sells well, so he can have concerts. His first concert will be in Shanghai in June.

Archived