Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Blue Lemonade

JJ Lin Jun Jie

Guest Blue Lemonade

His MV for Jin Hua Lun is just weird. The girl in there.. ugly green hair. I saw some pictures in his pictorial book that he's releasing soon, and they're very different from his previous "image". I'm a bit disappointed in him now, his whole outer image is changing pretty fast... MV, pictures, preformances

singerchick: I was listening to one of his radio show today, and he did say Leehom and him talked about doing a collab together. The radio show's a few months ago though I think.. JJ said their first collab will probably be a R&B song. They're both pretty busy.

I can't see any pictures on his blog because of my settings that I don't know how to change. I wish he would post it under an American blog site instead.

He has a new "shi mei" Xiao Xiao ... some girl who's getting publicity by exposing herself... but her tagline is "pure, sexy"? I don't get it but JJ wrote the 2nd song on her debut CD called "握不住的他". The melody isn't as nice as the songs JJ wrote for Cyndi. And this girl can't sing. Such a disappointment following Jin Sha.

http://61.186.252.229:8011/8ying/74/2.Wma

Maybe change your default settings to Chinese? Control Panel -> Regional & Language. Just a guess.

I don't like her.. and I agree, she can't sing. Oh well.

Guest singerchick

singerchick: I was listening to one of his radio show today, and he did say Leehom and him talked about doing a collab together. The radio show's a few months ago though I think.. JJ said their first collab will probably be a R&B song. They're both pretty busy.

Maybe change your default settings to Chinese? Control Panel -> Regional & Language. Just a guess.

Oh do you have the interview?

I still can't the article that talked about the collab. But it was supposedly from their GMA meeting. An r/b song? that's pretty cool, too bad it's not a a ballad though. Do you have any pictures of JJ's new image?

jjlinleehom8li.jpg

Ahah and cyndi..... <_<

Guest Blue Lemonade

Oh do you have the interview?

I still can't the article that talked about the collab. But it was supposedly from their GMA meeting. An r/b song? that's pretty cool, too bad it's not a a ballad though. Do you have any pictures of JJ's new image?

jjlinleehom8li.jpg

Ahah and cyndi..... <_<

Here's some

JJ483.jpg

JJ484.jpg

JJ485.jpg

Credit: JJ's blog

JJ204.jpg

I perfer him looking cute... I don't think this suits him. There's also a picture of him on the toilet doing #2, which is like uhh.. lol.

The interview is a sound file, if you're really interested, I can upload it. Personally I think R&B collab between them would be cool :P

Guest singerchick

Here's some

JJ483.jpg

JJ484.jpg

JJ485.jpg

Credit: JJ's blog

JJ204.jpg

I perfer him looking cute... I don't think this suits him. There's also a picture of him on the toilet doing #2, which is like uhh.. lol.

The interview is a sound file, if you're really interested, I can upload it. Personally I think R&B collab between them would be cool :P

lol, I guess everyone has to grow up?

Hah, but he would look better if he gained some weight.

As long as he doesn't become a man-richard simmons I'm fine with it :P

I see he's growing his hair out?

Regardless of image, I'm looking forward to the music he has up his sleeves :)

Guest Blue Lemonade

lol, I guess everyone has to grow up?

Hah, but he would look better if he gained some weight.

As long as he doesn't become a man-richard simmons I'm fine with it :P

I see he's growing his hair out?

Regardless of image, I'm looking forward to the music he has up his sleeves :)

I'm just a little sad because my favourite JJ is gone :P but yeah, I'll be looking forward to his 4th album & supporting him ^^;;

His dancing is getting better too, can do some more complicated moves

Guest *snowflake

I like the song he wrote on angela's new cd, but I hate the rap he wrote

:(

Still very talented though.

Guest luvjunjin0819

he's a pretty good singer...I like him!!!!!! :blush:

Guest luluchan

did he write that song for S.H.E for this new show?!??!

i dun really Cyndi's singing

but the songs are cute i guess

Guest Blue Lemonade

did he write that song for S.H.E for this new show?!??!

i dun really Cyndi's singing

but the songs are cute i guess

He wrote "Yi Yan Wan Nian", I don't know if that's the song you're talking about.

I really dislike Cyndi's singing, there's just something about the way she sings.. just bugs me.

Guest Greentea

He wrote "Yi Yan Wan Nian", I don't know if that's the song you're talking about.

I really dislike Cyndi's singing, there's just something about the way she sings.. just bugs me.

me 2..she like to act cute in her dance:vicx:

When is his album out?

Guest Blue Lemonade

me 2..she like to act cute in her dance:vicx:

When is his album out?

Yeah.. also in her drama. When she tries to do her "cute" dancing, it's kind of scary (MV "Ai Ni").

There's no official date on his album release, he said sometimes next month. Personally I'm doubting if that'll happen.

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

^I know -__- That's bc cyndi CAN'T dance, but she attempts to

her cutesy-ness makes me sick

Guest Born: 1985

"A thousand years before" is a great song.. nice :D

Guest Blue Lemonade

JJ's pictorial book is out in Taiwan today (out 27th in Singapore), it comes with his single "Jin Hua Lun". In a newspaper, it said JJ is "boy turning to man". True everyone's gotta change sometime :( Now that it's all happeneing, I hope he takes the time to build up a nicer body o.O more meat..

Also.. someone uploaded his full Jin Hua Lun MTV on youtube.com, so if anyone's interested to see what it looks like, go there.

Guest dreamsicle

I love the pictures in the pictorial. Again, he's becoming more aloof but the pictures are very nicely done. His previous studio pictures are ehh-ish and the poses are hot, even though I don't find JJ hot looking. The MV is weird. The green hair is heh... pretty cheesy. The song doesn't sound that great of a single. And he says "yea" really funny... but oh well... whatever the outcome, I'm sure the album's gonna sell well

Guest tinyblueangel

i can't wait for jj's 4th album, i really enjoyed his previous albums. i just saw his latest mv and he really likes the techy type of mvs doesn't he? i noticed that about him lol his new song is alright, i still have to listen to it a couple more times because songs usually have to grow on me =)

and i still have to check out those songs he wrote for others. i haven't gotten a chance to listen to angela's album yet but i'm not a fan of cyndi wang at all. her songs are too cute for me, sometimes her songs sound like children songs o_O

i also hope that leehom and jj collaborate, that would be extremely awesome =)

Guest dreamsicle

The girl in the Evolution (check translation?) MV with the green hair is actually very very pretty. The girls in JJ's MVs are usually really ugly. The song is still too average for me.

Guest singerchick

I'm not digging his new song. I guess it's ok, but definitely not JJ par like.

Guest Blue Lemonade

I agree with the girl being pretty without the green hair, her facial feathers are actually quite nice. It's just that hair.. I can't get use to it. I think the girls in Bian Hao 89757, Mummy, Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou (same girl?), and Dou Jiang You Tian are pretty/cute.

I think after posing with his shirt off, JJ's gradually getting less shy. Now here's something suprising coming from him

JJ220.jpg

credit: JJFC Sigapore forum

Jin Hua Lun is nothing too special, but I still like it because it's from JJ.. lol. I hope he comes up with something amazing like Jian Nan and Yi Qian Nian Yi Hou for his 4th album.

Guest _snowbunniee

yay 林俊杰 !!

i love all his songs, literally lol .

the guy sounds absolutely stunning live too ~

Jiang Nan live sounds so good =) everytime i hear it, it get mesmerized by his voice =DDDD

so talented.