Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Just re-watching Jugglers again!! :wub: A sweet & cute office fantasy!!! Missing those beautiful days so much!!! He he .... And how to ignore the 12th ep..??!! :joy: :D :love: :w00t: If anyone know what I mean!!!  

99EECA355A3494EA251787

And I envy this lady so much!!! She is surrounded by a beautiful namja... :wub: If I were her, then I would push him down of the table!!! He he.... How to bare that romantic eye gaze..??! :) Dear @Lawyerh chingu, what do you say..??!! :D

9985FF3C5A4D712B375B62

• Love 1

14 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Hahaha cute dear gm. Reminded me that i liked him a lot more when he was cold, detached and mysterious. I remember she ask him to fill up questionairre so that can understand his personality more. And i also like how he prefer to go to manga store and read it alone without anyone disturb him. I just wish their relationship can go a bit more slower. And not so lovey dovey... idk just feel so much different with his personality in the beginning. 

So true dear!! I agree with you! Love is more passionate before you confess it! :wub: OMO... What a beautiful feeling! And oh yeah, I also feel that it's not Choi Daniel who was at the beginning as the cold boss with no smile, no blinking & no emotions! :o He he... He is over cute when he fell for her! His coldness is all vanished! :w00t: And dear, I just wish I meet someone who as cold as him & I make him fall for me slowly & elegantly!! :wub: :) Hah haaaaa.... That's why you shouldn't be addicted to K-dramas... You end up getting day dreams!! :D

• Love 1