Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

My love is so handsome & hot & sexy! :wub: Why are you still offline, boy??! Please come back soon for us! You don't know how much we love you! :) And I really wanna see him as a human boyfriend this time!!! Plus with eye-glasses! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ 

And I want more fans for him in here as well!!! :) He deserves so much more than this!

Love is in the air when he is around! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ 

• Love 1

He is so beautiful, isn't he??! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ 
"You, you are the one that my heart called mine..." :heart:

@triplem @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & other ladies, enjoy!!!! :D Hope you will like my edit!

I am so desperate to see him on-screen again... Please come back, boy!!! You can't stay away from us this long! :) :thumbsup: 

Love you so much!!! ♥️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He is so beautiful, isn't he??! ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ ♥️ 
"You, you are the one that my heart called mine..." :heart:

@triplem @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @Ameera Ali @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 @gladys0710 @Thienthu317 & other ladies, enjoy!!!! :D Hope you will like my edit!

♥️

Thanks, it's great.  Always such a cheery guy.  Hope to hear news from him soon too!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Pyar said:

he is all :heart:. cant wait see him again @gm4queen. Thanks for video!

5 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

You are totally smitten lol

Nice video chingu :)

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

Thanks, it's great.  Always such a cheery guy.  Hope to hear news from him soon too!

Thanks a lot darlings for the lovely comments! :D 

And yes, waiting for his next drama & I hope we all can get together in his next drama thread! :) Tagging dear @Lawyerh chingu as well! It's been so long since we haven't caught up with each other! 

• Love 2

Well... The lottery prices for the viewers of The Ghost Detective Japanese broadcast has been delivered! And it's the original poster of Choi Daniel & Park eun Bin in a framed material! :) They are looking so lovely! Fit to the frame perfectly! Totally picture perfect! And  congratulations to the lucky winner! :wub: Not sure whether he or she but is a huge fan of Daniel! :open_mouth: You've totally got extra lucky!

EICPOtJUEAAhutD.jpg

18 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

Hallo halloo, sorry havent dropped here lately @gm4queen. Too many oppas I have :joy: and too many dramas too... 

Angelic smile glasses oppa!

Throwback the heartthrob in suit ! 

Hope he show up before 2019 end GM!

Hello darling! It's so nice to see you here. :) :wub: 

And of course, he is not back yet so I am impatiently waiting for him to come! And wanna see him as a human boyfriend this time with glasses, of course! Angelic smile glasses oppa! - I love it so much dear! :) It's so lovely & warm! Now I really can't wait to see his pretty smile in glasses with your motivation, dear! Let's see what happens!

Thanks a lot for dropping by here as always dear... See you! :kiss_wink: Hope for something sweet & delight!...! :heart:

• Love 1

Just got our guy in sight on Oct 30!! His smile.. :kiss_wink: He is looking so cute as always here! :) Long time no see, Dan!!! What are you doing right now???! :wub: Please come back soon for us! We are so waiting for you... Please PLease pLEase!! B) :heart:

EIG5LaaVAAE_a1a.jpg

EIG5LacU8AAtAE6.jpg

And by the way, what the above place is?! It looks like a some short of kitchen.. And what's he doing there??! Community service or charity work?! But whatever it is, he looks beautiful! ♥️♥️♥️♥️ 

Now that we've got to see him in private, I am hoping to see him in public soon! Please Daniel, come back for us! You don't even know how much your fans love & admire you... ♥️ You are our idol!! ❤❤❤❤ Please hurry back!!!!!

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

this pics i saw it earlier finally he update it miss him sooo much. @gm4queen this is the pic am talking about

Join the club dear!!! :)

I am so relieved that we finally got him in sight! It's been more than a year.. But now that he appeared in private, he will soon appear in public dear! Let's be patient! B) He will be back soon... And you know, he doesn't accept everything he offers with!!! He only accept characters with a great personality! So it could take a little while for him to come back!! But no worries... Let's wait!! :) :wub: He will be back soon!!!

And I am so glad to see you here dear... Can't wait to chat with you more!!! See you soon! :) :kiss_wink: 

• Like 1