Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

10 Best Korean Dramas With No Romance

By Andre Kurniawan

Many people out there, maybe including you, watch Korean dramas for the romance. It is the main appeal of the scene for the majority of Korean entertainment fans. With sweet back hugs, cute piggybacks, heart-beating love confessions, K-dramas dominate the TV series scene all over the world.

But sometimes you might not be in the mood to see that romantic stuff. Or maybe you are not into those sweet love richard simmons. If it’s the case, check out these best non-romance Korean dramas.

1. School 2013 (2012-13)school+2013.jpg

The series follows Jung In-jae (Jang Na-ra) and Kang Sae-chan (Choi Daniel), homeroom teachers whose philosophies are apparently at odds. Together, they manage Victory High’s toughest class, facing bullies, academic underachievers, and demanding parents, as they help the students overcome their problems.

View the full article here

• Love 1

57 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Looks at his hair from front looks cute @gm4queen @Pyar.

Of course dear! He is indeed cute in long hair! But I think of it in another way! He is so manly & hot & sexy! And I like him more in short hair & decent looks... I think short hair fits to his deep & sexy voice more well! :) :D But now, I don't care about anything else!!! I just want him back in K-dramaland! Dunno when he's gonna be back! His long hair is disappointing me a bit that he still looks to be in a long vacation! I am so missing his decent looks now! :(

And this is one of my fav recent pics of him... Sexy in black, short hair & muscles!!! :o Seriously, it's too hard to not to fall for him! Just imagine him as a boyfriend in this sexy features.... Ooopps!! Feeling so shy! :mrgreen:

74673259_2339070589737807_10937012156293

• Like 1

Just saw this pic on IG & one of the captions says Daniel is love... What a beautiful resin art for our handsome guy! And feel so happy to see that fans love him this much! 1f49c.png1f49c.png1f49c.png1f49c.png

I seriously miss this guy & hopefully we will have news about him by next month! :) Where are you, boy??! Love you!! :heart:

74408599_174947280368513_416546899899841

• Love 1

7 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Awww this is sooo beautiful.... That person must missed him so much like us. @gm4queen... I wish he have ig like other actors...so he know we r waiting for him.

Of course dear!!! :wub: You are absolutely right! We all miss him & we can't even get the latest news from the guy himself as he doesn't have an personal IG! :( So we don't know about him & vise versa... I think he's the only Korean celebrity who doesn't do social media..! How sad! :tears:

But let's fingers crossed, dear! He will be back soon! Miss this handsome guy in eye-glasses than ever! :) The following pic is from his cameo appearance in Once Upon a Time in Saengchori (2010)... Look how sweet he is in his trademark eye-glasses! :wub: I miss this handsomeness so much now... Please hurry back, boy!!! :)

AGF-l7_yfHn2RKhoFa9dK3Wu2e39VYH1iqLZ29CI

• Love 1

Well... I've been looking for this video everywhere on the net & finally got it! It's the MBC FM4U interview of Daniel and the other cast of The Beast in last June. And our guy looks so handsome & cool & refreshed as always... :kiss_wink: I am feeling so happy to see him at least here!! Tagging dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Heidi Seow @kaedechan @triplem & other ladies..! :)

76706846_2359584327686433_37361466443961

And during the interview, the host asked him about his works on Radio.. And then Daniel was really hesitated to mention about KBS as they were in MBC FM. But the host immediately said that "Yes, KBS!! It's alright! It's totally alright!".. Then again, Daniel mentioned that he did a radio program called KBS Pops Pops a few years ago.. :) And I think he then said that it's hosting by someone else now which means he has quit Radio a long ago! :(

View the full video here...

And this is the part I love the most... :D 1,2,3.... Click!!!! :wub: Ooops... I forgot the heart!! :mrgreen: Gosh.... You are so sweet, Daniel!! :) :wub: Please come back soon for us... You know, we love you so much!! :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink:

• Love 1

1 minute ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

He is sooo cute.    Am soo happy to see this....I watched like more than one time @gm4queen

Me too dear!!! I already downloaded it on my PC & can't help but watch it over & over again just to see him! And his smile is as bright as sunshine! His voice is so deep sexy!! :) What a perfect guy..??! Can't wait to see him again in K-dramaland!! :wub:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

look at this he's soo handsome there:kiss_wink:

Of course dear!!! He is indeed the most handsome one here! And his fans say that he looks really kind and smart there!!! :) How sweet is that??! It's already 10 yrs ago but it's an amazing memory for his fans!!! 

Another pics from High Kick 2 set... :) :wub: He loves kids so much!!! Picture perfects... Seriously dear, he is also looking like a kid with them!!! How sweet!!! Memories from 10 yrs ago... :kiss_wink: :)

77423149_2360672980910901_19095866764899

76732972_2360676994243833_20411145308969

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omg he must be filming for his new movie thanks @gm4queen.....can't wait... fighting Daniel

Hello dear!!! It is not really saying that he is shooting for himself! But I think he is directing another actress' shoot! Still don't know about full details but it's so cute the way he poses for the camera above!! :) And the guy is looking like he is back to his decent & short hair cut mode! So I think something is really going on here! Can't wait to see more of his project! :wub:

• Like 1