Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTs-FuXaeGc1ot_hx5c33P           "HYE GYO..............!!!!!!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnnbOkg-ulWzzos8yG3HN  "OPPA....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnLQqmgniPyFTRcYRqsi7                     images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHq0cp7UcsD2swR5xiOZd

WON BIN  : "HYE GYO, .....???"

HAGYO    : "OPPA........"   :\"> :\">

How I wish someday they ll be together for real, NOT for reel. How I wish, they will never meet on screen, but they ll announce the world that they ll be newly-wed couple. Then, they ll leave Entertainment world, and become ordinary couple who will stay away from the hypocritical world.

hclover: hii its nice seeing you here..iv seen u in SHG thread :D

chichi: haha ur captions are soo funny and sweet...how i wish that was in reality  ;))

Love this pic..andrekim fashion show-from baidu :x

uxd3.jpg

hi, @ria19, and to you too, @hclover,
:\"> :\">

Perhaps I WONT spend my time MORE here in this thread, this is merely because emotional excuse. I expect too much for SHG and Won Bin as a REAL couple for a long time ago up to now.

@kangmin: Thanks for the pic..WB and Hye kyo seem to have similar facial features..Base on looks alone, they are perfect.. :x and since they are long time friends..They are perfect all in all to be a real life couple.. :-bd but I don't want to get ahead of myself again..lol...
Hye Kyo appear in 2 events lately..How bout Won Bin??Where is he???????!!!!!!!!!!!!! @-) @-) @-)Since the two has no recent photo's together, might as well revive some memories..lolPP09042400092.JPG
PP09042400084.JPG
hqdefault.jpg
45.jpg
andrekim2002-13.jpg

ria19 said: ^^ haha indeed we are...and thanks for the pics hclover96...and as jenny said we are too obvious rite? lol btw we both have planned to host a party in BINKYO thread if ever,WB and SHK collaborate again,im hoping u will join too :)) :-P

I got this from http://onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/4876-what-if-won-bin-and-song-hye-kyo-started-dating/

itemprop="name" class="ipsType_pagetitle"What if Won Bin and Song Hye Kyo started dating? Started by Waveyalove , May 29 2013 03:50 PM won bin song hye kyo

13 replies to this topic

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:50 PM

Would k-netizens actually HATE on her? She is the female version of Won Bin and their goddess after all. I know they would attack anybody else but I think they'd be okay with this one. 

I've seen Autumn In My Heart. They look good together and they're BEAUTIFUL.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:51 PM People will love it.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:53 PM as you know k-netizens can be very harsh and ruthless with their comments therefore some will definitely hate on her for me its their own personal life, i will only wish them all the best if they really date each other

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:53 PM

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:02 PM My Autumn in My Heart feels :ahmagah:

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:08 PM That would be one of the best things to me, BinKyo shipper since 2003

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:08 PM both are very beloved in their country.  im not surprise if people will build a shrine for god won bin and hye kyo :lol:  

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:13 PM Erm... A lot of assumed comments in here.

Won bin fans are crazy yes, but they're crazy in the way that they want won bin to only date someone that they APPROVE of.. They'll definitely approve of song hye kyo

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:31 PM Lee Byung Hun, Hyun Bin..... and Won Bin. She's the luckiest woman alive if this really happen.

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:36 PM i think netizens will approve it,SHG gains so many stans since TWTWB, now she's basically flawless according to netizens standard btw wonbin and SGG are good friends and used to be under one agency

IN SUM, WE ARE NOT ALONE. MANY PEOPLE, DESPITE THE EXISTENCE OF THE ANTI-S- EXPECT THAT SHG-WB WILL BE TOGETHER AS A COUPLE, NOT REEL, BUT FOR REAL.

@chichi: That is an awesome question and something we can discuss in here..thanks dear.. :-bd
For me, they are perfect together but as we know, Knetizens are very protective of Won Bin and no woman is good enough for them. I'm sure they'd quickly point out that SHK dated two of her co-stars which I cant see any wrong in that..She is 30+ something for Pete's sake but they are in the Kentertainment and in their industry, even the tiniest dust gets notice.Know what I mean??SHK is well loved and her image has reach another level after TWTWB but in Knets, no one is good enough for their Won Bin.. :-?? :-?? :-?? I want them to be real but I'm scared for SHK. She already went through a lot and if Won Bin is the man, He needs a lot of effort to protect her. He should say something since netizens take Won Bin's every action and word with respect..

Archived