Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

ria19: keke, I was literally on a frenzy when that happen and geez its not even like they held hands for long but just like shaking a hand from a friend you haven't seen for long..Can you imagine what it could do to us if they collaborate for a drama????We'll be like all over the place jumping with glee....  :)) Hmmm, just imagining it already makes me happy... ;))
Yeah, we keep bumping on different threads..We seem to have the same taste, chingu... ;))
Gitakawaii: there will always be WB-SHK shippers because we are still stuck at what could have been in AIMH.... ;)) We were sooooo close in TWTWB but still didn't happen. (Though after watching TWTWB OS is definitely for JIS) So better luck for us next time.. :-\"

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest misspinky

I would love for them to film together again but won bin seems to be really selective of his roles. also, seeing that SHK has just finished a drama role, I don't think she'll bounce into another that quickly. sucks but I will continue waiting!~

Finding something for these two OTP is like rummaging your basement where the old stuffs were stored.... #:-S

Shall we make a contest in here??The one who can dig the oldest picture of these two wins... :):)) :))
9ac9148d-ed7c-495d-bb4d-57bfc3ef778f_zps
a9afc439-3f83-46a4-9cf4-4b0e000b9802_zps
7c7b92eb-d851-4b2a-bb62-fc5bcd7cc3ed_zps

Due to my withdrawal with That Winter, I've been watching SHK's past dramas and started with AIMH but I couldn't watch pass episode 10.... :((

^^ wow thanks for the pics!! pic contest sounds cool...i have loads of binkyo pics in my system,il sure post them here soon!! and i agree,wonbin-songhyekyo pics sure seem soo ancient coz its been years and years since we saw thrm together in same frame!! *sighs*

@crixa: dont u worry dear,u can still see the video in wonbin wonderland site,video archive...if u still cant see it,let me kno,i shall upload the video in youtube..i have it in my system folder :\">

Just wanted to rant in here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So I just read that Jung Yong Hwa is in for Heirs which is his 3rd collaboration with Shin Hye and its been like every two years they have collaborated in a drama.....2009- You are Beautiful2011-Heartstrings2013-Heirs
And I'm so frustrated with this ship....Why why why????!!!!!!!!!Even a cf of the two would be okay because I'm that thirsty for a WB-SHK collaboration.... Gitakawaii said: jjeennyy19 said: Gitakawaii said: I'll try to find pics of them together, I know I have some in my photobucket account.
I always forget that SHG was with Won Bin's company for 2 years in the past, and I remember wonbin visiting her on set too. 

@jjeennyy19 I agree with you. Why does our OTP difficult to ship?  Even Jang Hyuk-Lee Da Hae collaborated for the third time already. Why can't they? It's been thirteen freaking years! Like seriously. It's about time they work together. Drama Gods please heed my prayers ^:)^

@jjeennyy19 you can spare to wait for another 10 years. Hye Kyo and Won Bin would be aged around 40 by that time. Hopefully, they wont be the ones with white hairs. Haha Let's be patient. It will come. I trust the Drama Gods. Haha

Archived