Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Gitakawaii: I remember watching that pic you posted but I can't quite remember where that picture from the middle is...Is it an opening for AIMH??Aish..this is exactly my point..its been so long that my memory is failling me.. ;)) Drama gods heed my prayers... ;))

jjeennyy19 said: I thought WB was visiting WW thread for the director and not for SHK?
@crixa: Gitakawaii"s siggy???If my memory serves me right, it was for a movie premier of the actress who played as SHK's mom in AIMH and both WB and SHK were invited...

@lxands: "In one interviews SHK did say now she & WB can talk freely & they often laugh at how they were when they were when filming AIMH."---I read that too but it were here says and I haven't read a valid article ....If you do, mind sharing it here??  :D But if you don't have, I understand... :-*
I think too that rather than wishing for a drama collab, a movie is more plausible... ;;) But Won Bin seems to shy away from romance so it would be difficult to wish more..A cf then, even an event appearance..keke..I'll take anything for these two.. ;)) I don't even have expectation's anymore.. :-??

Could Won Bin also have visited the set of 'That Winter, the Wind Blows' to show his support? :-/

If a CF is too much of a wishful thinking, I hope Won Bin and Song Hye Kyo do a magazine spread with each other. :\">

Just to clarify things..I am in here because I want them to have a project together and not because I am shipping them in real life..If it were to happen then I don't have anything to do but support them...But still, I think WB is just a close oppa of SHK... :D

lol at us wanting Won Bin to have been OS now...
I know some of us here are heartbroken but we have to move on right? :) 
but back to WB and SHG, I have been through craziness with this ship especially after it was announce that SHG and HB got together, because I remember WB visiting her at the WW set and I was so happy and then BAM** richard simmons hits the fan and I was heartbroken, but I really want them to do another project together, is there anyway we can contact her agency and write a letter to them wanting a WB and SHG reunion. 

Gitakawaii said: lol at us wanting Won Bin to have been OS now...
but back to WB and SHG, I have been through craziness with this ship especially after it was announce that SHG and HB got together, because I remember WB visiting her at the WW set and I was so happy and then BAM** richard simmons hits the fan and I was heartbroken, but I really want them to do another project together, is there anyway we can contact her agency and write a letter to them wanting a WB and SHG reunion. 

Guys, good thing it wasn't Won Bin with another woman. All hell will break loose in Korea. Haha Our ship is still sailing guys, hope it will dock as soon as possible. My ship with Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won is still sailing too. Thank God. Let's be happy with In Sung. But there are a lot of O2 couple shippers' heart were broken. This will all pass. Although watching That Winter The Wind Blows will never be the same again, knowing that In Sung is already in a relationship during filming. But Kim Min Hee's just as awesome as In Sung, so let's just wish them happiness  :)

Gitakawaii said: lol at us wanting Won Bin to have been OS now...

Guest iheartyou1518

I've first watched AIMH when i was a grade schooler.. since then i've been a fan of WB and SHK. :) and this is the first drama i've watched that got me the SECOND male LEAD SYNDROME!!!

I guess this drama pioneered the second lead syndrome.. LOL I'm really hoping that they'll have their project together, until then I'll support them individually! <3

Archived