Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helloooo........is this ship finally moving or is it just my chair moving. :)) I am now bawling ! I feel sorry for Tae-suk, being in love,but his feelingsfor Eun-suh is unreciprocated! He is now looking for Joon-suh & Eun-suh who ranaway! Tae-suuuuuuuk..........:((........well, that's episode 9!

It's epi 11 now! Oh, Lordy, Lordy, I am crying a river of tears. Can't help it! Eun-suh just collapsed and soon they'll find out she has leukemia.:((It makes me wonder if there is such love just like the one Joon-suh and Eun-suh have!They are very much in love but seems like everyone is trying to oppose it!~X(AIMH, one of the best I've seen so far!:-bdWell, I'll go back to cry some more. My buckets are not full yet. So much tears to squeeze out of my tear ducts, soon they'll be dried out!:D

Guest ZhouYunfen

I read soompi article real life couple WB & LNY are carefully choosing their comeback project on screen. After I read the news my reaction was like 8-} 8-} >:) >:) @-) @-) :!! BinKyo reunion would be great [-O< :!! I need miracle O:-) O:-) [-O<

Guest ZhouYunfen

Helloooooo, is anybody in this thread around except me???? Knock knock! !! :-h (:| :-L :-t

BinKyo reunion make it possible this year pls. [-O< [-O< [-O<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ZhouYunfen

Just watched BinKyo mv through yt, uploader used my destiny theme song from MLFTS as music background...omg omg I freaking miss BinKyo :(( :(( :(:( When will BinKyo cross their path again? :!! 8-> (:| SHK is in talks to appear in drama Descendant of the sun opposite Song Joong-Ki. Next Year for BinKyo maybe???? >:) :-L (:| :!! 8->

Don't feel despondent! Don't give up, BinKyoers! Who knows, out of the blue, hear comes the headline: Song Hye Kyo and Won Bin, the much-awaited reuniting of two of the most beautiful people in dramaland, together again! :-bdAnything is possible! It can happen!:)>-

Guest ZhouYunfen

Heyyy Won Bin oppa, please consider a k drama project with Hye-Kyo unnie [-O< :!! These 2 great actors deserve a reunion 8-> \m/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I was surfing Netflix, and I thought I knew the man in the picture. I looked closely then looked at the film info and voila, it's Won Bin!Got so excited about it! The first and last time I've seen him was in AIMH. Okay, gotta go, I'll watch The Man from Nowhere! See ya!:-h

Archived