Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

Guest kangmin

ok .. After recovering from the initial shock, I'm here again ..firstly, i wish happiness for won bin .. he deserves that happiness.. because he is clean-hearted man, good-hearted man, a naive man, a mature man, and a polite man..  in short, a special man..  I love him so much.. >:D<

and yeah, I still will waiting a reunion project with kyo ..:)>-.
-please do not be sad chicci;;)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe what i just heard

Chorus:
How do you heal a broken heart
That feels like it will never beat this much again
Oh no
I just can't let go
How do you heal a broken heart
That feels like it will never love this much again
Oh no
Tonight I'll hold what could be right
Tomorrow I'll pretend to let you go

(cr to Chris Walker, "How do you heal a broken Heart")

you all don't even know
I shipped this couple for YEARSSSS after AIMH came out, for the longest time I though WB had the biggest crush on SHG secretly (just watch AIMH bts) and when they joined the same agency, I at least thought that they were going to collaborate but it never happened, but SHG kept hope alive when she would mention WB on interviews and when WB visited her on set, and when SHG broke up with HB**  SHG was spotted with WB  at movie premiers sitting close to each other and SHG went to his movie premiers.
but on the other hand over the years I did ship SHG with two other ppl, and they wereKANG DONG WON and JO IN SUNG, but then Jo in sung is taken so that one sunk first and now WB-SHG (which is my #1 ship) all I have left now is KDW-SHG, I guess it is more possible (I hope) because I can't see SHG dating any other guys. I never ship SHG-HB ( no offense to HB fans) and I remember when they first got together, I actually felt that HB ruined WB chances of getting with our dear SHG... sorry for the ramble LOL I'm just actually in shock that WonBin got outed! i'm so scared to continue shipping KDW-SHG now, I dont want dispatch to ruin it again. 
(on a positive note, I'm happy to see SHG-KDW sitting together that the recent movie premiere they attended) 

Don't be sad, guys and gals!

Lee Na Young is Song Hye Kyo's close unnie so Song Hye Kyo must be happy for Lee Na Young and Won Bin!

Yep..Cheers to Won Bin and Lee Na Young's relationship.. <:-P <:-P Congrats!!!!!Anyways..Kim Min Hee is Song hye kyo's friend..Lee Na Young is SHK's unni..Only our girl is left in the market..Who could be the lucky guy???keke

Guest ginachan

too many feels right now, woke up this morning thinking it was all a dream last night after finding out our Oppa is now taken and my one and only ship has sunk rock bottom. It's so weird knowing he's been outed like this.....
on the other hand ....KDW oppa make your move boy!  :x

Don't be sad guys! Kang Dong Won is still available!! Hahaha.  :))  I'm happy for Won Bin. It's about time for him to have a sensible and serious relationship. He's like, what? 36 years old? Not sure but at his age, he should seriously consider getting married already! I think Lee Na Young's beautiful. She had a movie with KDW, Maundy Thursday was the title. It was awesome. I'm still looking forward though for WB-SHK collaboration. Hopefully, it will be a drama.  :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest misspinky

after the news of LNY and WB broke out, I'm hoping SHK does not reunite in the reel world because I would always think of what could have been in real life. but I guess they're really just oppa-dongsaeng =/ time will tell.

• 9 months later...
Guest kangdongwonbin

tumblr_n4l0sdD6t11tzz2pfo1_1280.jpg
I shipped them hard for so long. I’d really love to see them reunite and end up together this time in a project. Here's my Bin-Kyo edit for y'all!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest ohsooyoung

Hello? Is anybody here? Knock knock! I heard in Kyo's thread WonBin will attend MPL's vip :x \:D/ sooooo what's next. ...reunion? Yes please [-O< 8->

Guest ohsooyoung

Yoooooohooooo <:-P <:-P <:-P

Wake up BinKyo shippers, anyone to talk to? This thread is somehow active like once in blue moon :P \:D/

• 2 months later...

Archived