Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah! Won Bin- Hye Kyo ship! I've been sailing this ship for almost thirteen years. Good thing there are other people who ship them hard as well even after how many years.  ;)) Actually, I'm a Kang Dong Won- Hye Kyo shipper, also a JIS-SHK shipper. But Won Bin- Hye Kyo will always be my "first love" ship.  :x

omggg
someone started a thread for these two! bless your heart
I have been waiting years for these two to reunite and do a drama or moviethey were so close to having one but unfortunately WB turned it down but it's okay because I adore JIS!
I am hoping they will have a movie together soon.
anyways SHG used to be under WB company for about two years and I know that they keep in touch because SHG have mentioned WB in an interview couple years back and he had visited her on set also. 
it's crazy because they weren't the main couple in AIMH but they were def a favorite! that's how good their chemistry was :) 
not sure if this was posted already but it's a 
9min BTS of AIMH with SONG HYE GYO AND WON BIN

crixa said: Woah! Won Bin- Hye Kyo ship! I've been sailing this ship for almost thirteen years. Good thing there are other people who ship them hard as well even after how many years.  ;)) Actually, I'm a Kang Dong Won- Hye Kyo shipper, also a JIS-SHK shipper. But Won Bin- Hye Kyo will always be my "first love" ship.  :x

@gitakawaii What can we do for these two to have another drama? I have been praying to all Gods but it seems to not work at all  :(( I'm pretty sure Hye Kyo will not do any drama anytime soon, maybe after 5 years! So Won Bin, might have one soon and they may not get paired  :( I don't like any other actress to be paired with Won Bin. Kang Dong Won pairing with Shin Min A soon is enough heartbreak for me. If Won Bin will be paired with another, I might just end my life! Haha I kid. But really, please Gods don't let Won Bin be paired with other girls!  [-O<

@gitakawaii a movie seems nice too, but it's less likely to happen. I don't know, Hye Kyo doesn't seem to take mainstream movies. Maybe because two of her mainstream movies were considered flops (My Girl and I & Hwang Jini) Either she doesn't take or she is not offered. Maybe if she wins Baeksang Best actress award, she might be offered an awesome role for a movie wherein she can be paired with Won Bin.

^^ Wow im glad to see many other supporters for this couple..i see this thread was started in 2009..the first thing i did wen i joined soompi was to hunt for binkyo couple thread and im glad i found ths and contributed to the first comment too :-X god knows how much crazy iv been of binkyo..like you all,even thou i ship SHK with other actors,binkyo will always remain the first and best in my heart!

and i feel the same way crixa and gitakawaii...i duno,i just cant see WB wd any other actress except SHK..and if WB had accepted TWTWB it wd have been interesting coz SHK was his last drama costar and it was 13 years ago! gah anyways no use in whining about tat ..but i still have hope in seeing them together again in a movie..drama seems impossible,but i hav hopes for a movie,atleast a short film..*fingers crossed*

Woah! Won Bin- Hye Kyo ship! I've been sailing this ship for almost thirteen years. Good thing there are other people who ship them hard as well even after how many years.  ;)) Actually' date=' I'm a Kang Dong Won- Hye Kyo shipper, also a JIS-SHK shipper. But Won Bin- Hye Kyo will always be my "first love" ship.  :x[/quote']

naneun!! ;)) i ship Won Bin and Jo In Sung for Hye Kyo only or should i say "yet" ;)) Lol

Ommo!!!!A lot of familiar faces here.. <:-P I thought it was only me and ria in here before... ;))Let's get this thread moving...Shall we, guys??? :-bd

crixa

said: @gitakawaii What can we do for these two to have another drama? I have been praying to all Gods but it seems to not work at all 

:(

( I'm pretty sure Hye Kyo will not do any drama anytime soon, maybe after 5 years! So Won Bin, might have one soon and they may not get paired 

:(

I don't like any other actress to be paired with Won Bin. Kang Dong Won pairing with Shin Min A soon is enough heartbreak for me. If Won Bin will be paired with another, I might just end my life! Haha I kid. But really, please Gods don't let Won Bin be paired with other girls!  [-O<

@jjeennyy19 Weyo? What happened to the petition? Ahhh. Just the thought of them pairing again, blows my mind. I'm so happy though that after Autumn in my Heart, Won Bin was not paired anymore with other actresses, except with CFs. They are meant to be! I can't imagine anyone that can be paired with Won Bin that has the same status. Kim Tae Hee is probable for the visual, but Song Hye Kyo can match with him acting wise and visual wise.  :x

Gitakawaii: haha thanks for posting the video here...incidently it was me who uploaded it on youtube from my frens account :D we both are great binkyo fans..and i really wish there wer more BTS videos of hyekyo and wonbin!! i especially want to see the BTS of 4th episode force kiss scene eventhou the possibility of that BTS getting released is nil  ;)) Btw in 6:58 of this video is that Wonbin's hand?

jjeenneeyy: True,even i thot we were the only one,im glad there are more...But having said that,actually i heard and iv seen More fans for Wonbin and song hye kyo than any other tandem in regards to both SHK and WB...and i believe our SHK thread will totally explode if at all there is a news about Binkyo doing a project together...  ;;)

Got this pic from baidu and This is exactly how i feel too...    :\">

7c12632762d0f70381b9887.jpg

Guest YunRa1430270238

I love this couple too, but I hardly see them these days. :(

@ria19 I thought the couple with most fans are BiKyo FH?

@crixa: It was a long time ago so I can't remember well..keke...blame it on my memory...I think they created a blog or was it a site for fans to vote up and petition for them to collab..but none happen...plus Won Bin is very careful in choosing his projects..and SHK is like doing drama's every 5 years.. ;)) and please dear do not drag any actress name..keke..we don't want any war or antis do we just like what happen in TWTWB's thread when that actress name was brought up..  ;)
@ria19: Ommo!!I just realize while typing your username that we have the same number..kekeNot only SHK's thread but WB's thread will also explode once a news like this pop out...Just imagining it makes me crazy.. :)
@ria19 and JungYunho: Well considering that it was already 13 years since the two work together and still there are lots of fans who is still hoping for a collab of this two already says it for itself..They were not really the OTP in AIMH but those two were much yearned by viewers.. :D Can't deny that Bikyo have a lot of fans before but I think both parties past relationship and current relationship have that ship sinking hard.. ;)) :)>-

@jjeennyy19 sorry for dragging KTH, but she is one of the usual candidates that Knetizens want Won Bin to be paired up with. Since Won Bin is God status to them and Kim Tae Hee is the Goddess in Korea. She is usually referred to as the equivalent of Won Bin. That's why when news that Won Bin was offered the role Oh Soo, a lot of speculations that KTH will be his partner. 

JungYunho: hii yes,bikyo has more fans too,but the thing is there are Wb-SHK lovers even among them..iv heard many fans say that they don mind if its WB pairing up wd SHK if not Bi...So its like Wonbin-Songhyekyo tandem is loved by almost all different shippers..anyways im telling from what iv seen and heard so far:) and also like jjeenneeyy said they worked in 2000 and also not as an official pair,but most people still love them and anticipate their pairing again..tat in itself is a great feat:)

jjeennyy: lol yeah and we have almost similar likes too..i remember bumping into each other in many thread:D and yepp WB thread wl explode too no doubt about it!:) i remember how excited people were in both thread wen WB n SHK met in a premier and held hands for like 2 secs...in jan 2008..i remember from my backlogging..hehe imagine how tl be if they do a proj together!!

it makes me so happy to see SHG-WB shipper
it has been 13 years and going and here we are still hoping to see them paired up again!they are the ones that started this Kdrama wave Song Seung Hun included. :)
I wish they would do a reunion or something, that would be awesome!

Archived