Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

wbhkis, fancy meeting you here! I did not know such thread for Won Bin and HYE KYO existed! Just bumped into it couple of seconds ago! :)) I just watched AIMH couple of days ago! In that drama, Han Tae seok was my hero!The maze he had to go through for loving Eun suh; the sacrifices he had to make! I wanted to hug Tae seok so badly! :)):))AIMH remains one of my favorite SHK dramas! Of course, there's TWTWB, WW, All In, etc.....So this ship is still slowly sailing for the heck of it! :-bdDespite Oppa Won Bin being taken, they remain good friends! I am ok with that! :)>-The more oppa, the better, for protection!\:D/

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

happy birthday oppa c:

hope that kyo's birthday greeting or gift to you will make your day brighter lol as a former on screen partner & label mate.

i can still remember won bin's interview before

" i hope through our next collaboration song hye kyo and i can be friends"

you guys being friends already came true i hope the collaboration will happen soon xoxo

Guest 02yoxanoh

Happy Birthday Won Bin aka Han Tae-Seuk (Autumn in my heart) . It's about time to make a drama or film next year! Oh c'mon Won Bin sshi, please do reunite with Song HyeKyo sshi through tv drama ! [-O< [-O< [-O<

• 2 months later...
Guest ZhouYunfen

@wbhkis The original BinKyo should do reunion [-O< I really miss this couple onscreen. Before I wished them to be a real couple in life 8-> They had a great chemistry in AIMH ♥. Now that WB is happily in love with Kyo's friend I'm happy too for them as long as the friendship still there I'll support him too.

Guest ZhouYunfen

@wbhkis Well I believe miracles do happen so let's keep hoping and wishing them it'll happen at right time. Nothing is impossible as what many people say ;) [-O<

BinKyohun aja aja fighting! One more thing SSH oppa confessed he wants to work with Kyo

again and Kyo is his closest to ideal type, he mentioned this twice before. Geez Kyo's hair is long like rapunzel :D 8->

Guest ZhouYunfen

@wbhkis Unfortunately I don't have :( I just read it in Kyo's thread before when someone posted a message about his desire to work with Kyo again. Sorry I don't remember who posted it and what page it is. Fortunately there's a video of him when he said Kyo is his ideal type. You can search it on yt if you want :) I'm only using mobile , chingu.

Archived