Binkyo - Won Bin And Song Hye Kyo

melkimx

Guest ZhouYunfen

@wbhkis chingu, this is the article I can share with you :)

http://www.soompi.com/2013/03/05/song-seung-heon-confesses-that-song-hye-gyo-is-still-his-ideal-type/

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ZhouYunfen

You're welcome chingu :) @wbhkis‌

Yeheyy this BinKyo thread exceeds 200 replies! <:-P \:D/ \m/ There are still BinKyo believers out there :D even though it's for reel :D :x It's good to know they are friends until now. Remember he went to mbl vip premiere to support her and KDW. No one took a picture of him , some people say he passed through backstage.

Well, guys, let's just use our imagination. Granted that oppa WB was there at the MPL premier but no pic to prove it, still if there werenetizens who claimed they saw him used the backdoor, I'd go for that scenario, if that is going to make me a happy camper!:DTrue or not, I guess I'll just lean towards the true side! That's how I like their tandem so much!:))Wouldn't it be great if the AIMH trio will strike again?I wish I saved my bucket full of tears from this drama! Darn, it evaporated just like that!:D

That's true, wbhkis. He did not need to show himself, (ooppsies that did not come out right :D) to show his support. Maybe he gave her a buzz, who knows!:-bd But, I still would like to see them together with SSH or just the 2 of them!8->It's been 14 yrs since their last collab!:-O

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people! I hope you are all well. I am watching AIMH once again. As usual it never fails to make me cry a river of tears!  :(( SHK and WB were sooooo young then, but already very good looking. I wish the three of them would come back for another heavy drama! I would be so thrilled!  :-bd Is this ship abandoned? Where is everyone? 8-|Common people, come back! Let's party!!!!!:))

SusanC said: Hello people! I hope you are all well. I am watching AIMH once again. As usual it never fails to make me cry a river of tears!  :(( SHK and WB were sooooo young then, but already very good looking. I wish the three of them would come back for another heavy drama! I would be so thrilled!  :-bd Is this ship abandoned? Where is everyone? 8-|Common people, come back! Let's party!!!!!:))

Guest ZhouYunfen

Hi @wbhkis‌ :-h Really miss them so :( 8-> No news from them whether they return to small screen or not. Even Kyo's thread is soooooo quiet. So eager to hear something good news from them 8-> :-w

Guest ZhouYunfen

@wbhkis feels like I'm going crazy without hearing anything from her @-) $-) 8-X Miss the old Kyo thread really :( Miss the regular Kyonatics on her thread :(

Archived