[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

I'm struggling to catch up with this drama...hehe...It's been a few days and I still didn't finish with episode 5...kept on getting distracted...

I saw some new pictures of PJH from hankooki...

0803369165200.jpg

0803369165146.jpg

0803369165136.jpg

0803369165124.jpg

0803368165114.jpg

0803368165057.jpg

0803368165046.jpg

0803368165035.jpg

0803368165017.jpg

0803368165002.jpg

0727167120059.jpg

0727167120042.jpg

0727166115912.jpg

0727166120028.jpg

0801112104213.jpg

0801114104505.jpg

0801112104137.jpg

0801112104148.jpg

0801112104201.jpg

0801114104518.jpg

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dramaok @ Aug 10 2006, 01:27 PM)

basically it says

the audience was outmost surprised by ep. 9 because

for a good majority of the show they showed cho-eun and soon-ae switching back

after getting hit by the flying baseball, and how cho-eun and her ex got back together.

they even had an engagement but during the ceremony soonae and her friends come and ruin it,

by showing picture of cho-eun having affair with the pilot (soonae's husband). furthermore soonae tricks her husband by pretending to be cho-eun still, and got all his money including geting their house in her name. afterwards she takes him to the divorce court and divorces him. but then all of a sudden cho-eun wakes up and it's supposed to be all a dream! so they never switched back.

i was fooled too and it was like 'what the heck?'.. i felt tricked. like many audiences who are expressing their surprise.

lol. i thot this was quite sly. and also another greatness about this drama. its so unexpecting. =]]

thats why i love this drama <33 hehe i also thot it was getting weirder and weirder by the second when dahoon get doting on her and giving her all the money and etc. i was like hmmm... weird... also when choeun when to hyunwoo and also the engagement ceremony. even tho soonae is strong and wants to get revenge i dont think she's mean enuff to ruin choeun's life in that way. it kept getting wilder and wilder so i suspected somethign was going on. lol and i was happy that they didnt switch back yet altho the way they switched back was nice =]] hehe. but also it'd be funny for them to switch back the husband to not know. it'll make it funnierr. hehe. he'd be dumbfounded once more.

SOO... was it a good thing that they were surprised?

but even though the husband was a hobo, i think he rather deserved it & i , for one, enjoyed the dream, even if it wasn't fantasy ):

Guest dramaok

SOO... was it a good thing that they were surprised?

but even though the husband was a hobo, i think he rather deserved it & i , for one, enjoyed the dream, even if it wasn't fantasy ):

someone complained that the dream was dragged on too long as if they're just trying to keep the audience watching, but mostly it just says the episode stirred up a lot of discussion among viewers who were surprised.

Guest ilovemonsters

i tried to DL it from clubbox, but it keeps on pausing, and i have to start it over again, is there another source besides clubbox that i can DL ep. 9 and 10 from?

Guest xm1chelle

the clubbox thing says that it`s gonna take 10 hours...does anyone have another link where i can watch ep. 9 or 10 if it came out ...except of filesend...because it doesn`t work on my computer

I didn't like episode 3 & 4 too much so it took me forever to finish but I'm going through the episodes faster and faster now...it's getting a lot more interesting and fun.

Some great scenes from episode 8...

bscap008wb4.jpg

bscap025ba3.jpg

bscap030qy8.jpg

bscap033pc4.jpg

bscap040hi6.jpg

bscap047bc1.jpg

bscap049jw9.jpg

bscap067xs5.jpg

bscap089ma7.jpg

bscap113jb8.jpg

bscap117ws2.jpg

Finally finished with episode 10...I love the NGs at the end...

Looks like they all had a great time filming this drama.

Some pictures from episode 9 & 10...

PJH is great in here... it must be hard for her to keep a straight face :)

bscap013bs0.jpg

bscap027lr5.jpg

bscap032xi8.jpg

bscap045cd3.jpg

bscap057ae7.jpg

bscap060mo1.jpg

bscap062gc8.jpg

bscap065gf2.jpg

bscap068fm0.jpg

bscap070lq6.jpg

bscap073vt2.jpg

bscap095op1.jpg

bscap121et3.jpg

bscap166yu9.jpg

bscap170ls7.jpg

bscap184ul8.jpg

bscap258wu9.jpg

bscap323sm3.jpg

wow i realli did feel like i got tricked on episode 9... i was kinda happy how they switched back.. lol

I'm happy to see them back to normal also...but I didn't believe it was that easy to switch back...so I still have some doubts at the time...hehe...then she woke up...hehe... so it was just her dream.

It's funny how Soon-Ae is so attracted to Cho Eun's ex boyfriend. It was so funny seeing her acting crazy around him and dreaming of all these things about him. Suddenly no one wants to be with the cheating husband...hehe...I have to say he's really good at his cheating husband role...I believe there are people like him in this world...hehe...

Park Jin Hee and Shim Hye Jin continue to impress me with their acting skills.

I love PJH's evil laughs...hehe...when she was acting silly around "Hyun Woo" ...it's so funny.

Hehe...in most of the parody...Lee Jae Hwang participated...sometimes I just laugh at him - the actor :)...He's so "brave" to do those scenes...hehe...

I love this scene from episode 6 :)

They all look great in ancient costumes.

bscap001or2.jpg

bscap013qz9.jpg

omg what happen in esp 6 ~~ haha i having quite a time following up on this drama just hating my Dl of the drama is not fast enough for me to catch up .but i am at esp 3 ~~ haha and i just love the ajuhma power here !! Park Jin Hee and Shim Hye Jin ...it is awesome the two of them ..and i am glad that park jin hee make quite a good comeback !!~ !!

i thought it was just so wacky when "soon ae" in PJH carry the drunk "soon ae" aka SHJ back .haha and she was saying she carrying the lover of her husband ..while she replied ..you are using my body to carry you

oh and that friend of soon ae ...she really so funie as well hahahah ~ the things she come up with to help them change back!!

It's funny how Soon-Ae is so attracted to Cho Eun's ex boyfriend. It was so funny seeing her acting crazy around him and dreaming of all these things about him. Suddenly no one wants to be with the cheating husband...hehe...I have to say he's really good at his cheating husband role...I believe there are people like him in this world...hehe.

no one want to be with him now .~ that husband deservered such treatement !! .... :P

Hehe...Shirley...you're trying to catch up too? hehe...

It's always so hard after going on vacation...

I have so many episodes of all these dramas I was watching to catch up...so little time...hehe...but finally caught up with this drama. After episode 6...it was easy because things get more and more interesting...before that I kept getting distracted...

Wow...I'm missing out on all these great dialogues...thanks for telling me shirley...I'm watching it raw so sometimes I don't catch those funny moments...Luckily the most of the scenes in here are more expressive and obvious so I can still follow along okay.

I thought both ladies are doing really well with their new bodies...especially Soon-Ae...hehe...Wait until you see her acting goofy around that young guy and her "first class" treatments to passengers on her flights...hehe...

Guest dramaok

thank you so much luv for the wonderful caps!

and a belated welcome back! hope you had a good time. did you miss kdrama. lol.

yea this drama is hilarious and the acting from the two leads are incredible...

even though the drama is mostly just great laughs, there are some really touching scenes as well,

esp as the drama progresses.

even yoon da hoon is growing on me cuz he is really hilarious even though the character is so %&() selfish.

booya! you're getting what you deserve! keke.

Archived