[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

i love the parodies as well =]]

i kinda want choeun (real one) with hyunwoo at the end when their bodies switch back which im guessing will happen towards the end.

he seems so sincere and so sweet. also it looks like he truly loves her

i dont think hes the greated looking guy ever but i love how he treats choeun/soonae.

AHCK!!

i WANTED THEM TO KISS!! I WAS LIKE YESS =]] lol. even tho its really soonae still ... lol =[[ stupid stupid husband! lol

this drama doesnt fail to amuse me. the only drama i dont skim thru or let my attention waver from.

with this in this slot. i dont think any other drama stands a chance. the excellent acting done by both female leads as well as yoondahoon is THUMBS UP!! =] hyunwoo's pretty good too but jinhee&haejin just rock too much. LOL.

dahoon's face expressiosn are the best! at first i really was ehh abotu him being the male lead but i get it now =]]

waiting... patiently for next week... ___

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It never occured to me that the real choeun knows hyunwoo. I always thought he was soonae new love. Now, that I know hyunwoo is experienced with choesun body this does makes for a interesting story. Boy, oh boy am I going to have alot of fun when the remaining subs come out :D

Guest aznchocol8luver

Ratings for Episode 7:

#2. Seoul: 22.4%

#2. Nationwide: 21.4%

Ratings for Episode 8:

#2. Seoul: 23.6%

#2. Nationwide: 25.6%

This series is doing so well :)

yeah itz number 2~~~~~

if this drama doesn't hav high ratings.. i'd b soo pissed.. cuz it realli deserved it.. wif park jin hee, yoon da hoon, n shim .. ahh i dun remember her name..

soo freakin hilarious!

Guest dramaok

i wonder when and how they're gonna switch back. i mean at some point they gotta switch back right?

cho-eun's flight attendant friends are pretty funny and really cute as well.

Guest aznchocol8luver

^^^ yeah i like tat guy flight attendant :D

i think their way of gettin switched.. is another car accident.. lol

Guest LoH_Ter

I watched the first two episode, not expecting much at all. I never knew about its high ratings in korea, had never seen it on soompi, or even heard of it... the korean video rental store let me borrow the first two episodes as a bonus...

Yesterday, I was hideously bored, so I decided to watch the first episode. It didn't appeal to me all that much. But then I finished watching the second episode today, and I was giggling through it... so now I'm intrigued! I'll definitely give this drama a good look =).

is this really funny? maybe i should give it a try :)

i love it =]]

the main characters are all wonderful at their roles. you couldnt ask for better actors. =]]

the story is unique to a korean drama. and i love the parodies.

Guest mily2

I think this drama is so so funny if you understand all the converstations.. the writter is so witty & funny.. hehe.. and PJH is so flawless.. i can just stare at her - and she's such a good actress.. ehhe... I think everyone should give this a try.. it does get better after episode 2.. * soon ae fighting*

Guest LoH_Ter

Finished watching episode four! This drama is nice ^_^. Definitely one of the better comedies out there... and a fresh premise O.O. The actors are wonderful and funny =3.

Guest uberquirkiness

the hyunwoo dude (lee jae hwang?)

is very appealing :D

i hope he and choeun (with the ajumma inside) get together.

he's hot.

Guest dream_on

i'm out of town which is why i haven't uploaded it like i normally do. i will do so when i get back. (unless someone else does and that would be great too). but please do NOT request in this thread.

anyway i just saw this article on this show...i was wondering if anyone could translate?

심혜진의 꿈, '이게 뭐야?' 시청자 우롱 논란

200608100924501110_1.jpg

[마이데일리 2006-08-10 09:29]

[마이데일리 = 장서윤 기자] 9일 방송된 SBS 수목드라마 '돌아와요 순애씨(극본 최순식, 연출 한정환)'에서 주인공 허순애(심혜진)의 상상 장면을 놓고 시청자들이 설전을 벌이고 있다.

20대 스튜어디스 한초은(박진희)과 40대 주부 허순애(심혜진)가 영혼이 바뀐다는 설정을 중심으로 진행되는 이 드라마의 9일 방송분에서 두 주인공의 영혼이 다시 바뀌어 원상태로 돌아간 것.

이에 그동안 남편 일석(윤다훈)이 초은과 바람을 피운 데 대해 분노하고 있던 순애는 아직 뒤바뀌지 않은 척 연기하며 일석의 전재산과 아파트 등을 차지하고 초은과 현우(이재황)의 약혼식을 방해한 후 통쾌하게 이혼하는 장면이 방송됐다. 그러나 이 모든 에피소드는 극 끝무렵에 가서야 순애의 '꿈'이었음이 드러난다.

술을 마시고 잠시 정신을 잃은 순애가 모든 문제가 한방에 해결되는 기나긴 꿈을 꾼 것.

이에 시청자들은 다소 당황스럽다는 반응을 보이고 있다. ID new***를 쓰는 한 시청자는 '극중 갈등이 갑자기 빨리 해결돼 궁금해서 열심히 봤더니 마지막에 '꿈'이었다는 결론에 허탈했다' 고 전했다. 또다른 시청자인 ID youn***는 '예고편만 그럴듯하게 해 놓고 '이거 꿈이었어요'라고 하고 원점으로 돌아오다니 시청자를 놀리는 기분이 든다'는 의견을 보였다.

또, 아이디어 고갈로 인한 시간끌기가 아니냐는 견해도 있었다. 극의 흐름상 꿈 장면이 너무 길었다는 것.

반면 '꿈 자체가 무척 통쾌해 대리만족한 기분이 들었다'(ID tlsa***) '드라마의 재미를 살리고자 한 의도인 것 같다' (ID wkdp***) 등 극중 '반전'을 옹호하는 의견도 올랐다.

한편, '돌아와요 순애씨'는 30대 여성 시청자들의 큰 지지를 받으며 수목극 부동의 1위자리를 지키고 있다.

[9일 주인공 '허순애'가 꿈꾼 장면이 방송된 SBS '돌아와요 순애씨'의 '순애'역 심혜진과 '초은'역 박진희. 사진제공=SBS]

(장서윤 기자 ciel@mydaily.co.kr)

credit: navar news

Shim Hye Jin! Isn't she Yul's mom in Goong? Wow...shes already doing another drama =P This sounds really interesting...and it looks like comedy. Is it?

Shim Hye Jin! Isn't she Yul's mom in Goong? Wow...shes already doing another drama =P This sounds really interesting...and it looks like comedy. Is it?

Yes to both questions. This is also a good series. It si really funny!

Guest dramaok

i'm out of town which is why i haven't uploaded it like i normally do. i will do so when i get back. (unless someone else does and that would be great too). but please do NOT request in this thread.

anyway i just saw this article on this show...i was wondering if anyone could translate?

credit: navar news

basically it says

the audience was outmost surprised by ep. 9 because

for a good majority of the show they showed cho-eun and soon-ae switching back

after getting hit by the flying baseball, and how cho-eun and her ex got back together.

they even had an engagement but during the ceremony soonae and her friends come and ruin it,

by showing picture of cho-eun having affair with the pilot (soonae's husband). furthermore soonae tricks her husband by pretending to be cho-eun still, and got all his money including geting their house in her name. afterwards she takes him to the divorce court and divorces him. but then all of a sudden cho-eun wakes up and it's supposed to be all a dream! so they never switched back.

i was fooled too and it was like 'what the heck?'.. i felt tricked. like many audiences who are expressing their surprise.

basically it says

the audience was outmost surprised by ep. 9 because

for a good majority of the show they showed cho-eun and soon-ae switching back

after getting hit by the flying baseball, and how cho-eun and her ex got back together.

they even had an engagement but during the ceremony soonae and her friends come and ruin it,

by showing picture of cho-eun having affair with the pilot (soonae's husband). furthermore soonae tricks her husband by pretending to be cho-eun still, and got all his money including geting their house in her name. afterwards she takes him to the divorce court and divorces him. but then all of a sudden cho-eun wakes up and it's supposed to be all a dream! so they never switched back.

i was fooled too and it was like 'what the heck?'.. i felt tricked. like many audiences who are expressing their surprise.

lol. i thot this was quite sly. and also another greatness about this drama. its so unexpecting. =]]

thats why i love this drama <33 hehe i also thot it was getting weirder and weirder by the second when dahoon get doting on her and giving her all the money and etc. i was like hmmm... weird... also when choeun when to hyunwoo and also the engagement ceremony. even tho soonae is strong and wants to get revenge i dont think she's mean enuff to ruin choeun's life in that way. it kept getting wilder and wilder so i suspected somethign was going on. lol and i was happy that they didnt switch back yet altho the way they switched back was nice =]] hehe. but also it'd be funny for them to switch back the husband to not know. it'll make it funnierr. hehe. he'd be dumbfounded once more.

Archived