[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

Guest aplepy

just heard that this show is very funny... Is there any chance someone can upload the HQ version or direct me to somewhere that has HQ version besides CB... Thanks a Bunch!!!!!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest truong.michelle
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I hunted this one down because I loved Shim Hye Jin as "Franceska" in Hello Franceska and am enjoying watching her currently in Jolly Widows (aka Everybody Cha Cha Cha.) I began downloading the series from truong.michelle's entry dated, Sept. 13th, 2008 and am enjoying it immensely. :lol: If you're still out there Michelle, thanks a million!!! :D

• 5 months later...
Guest akikobugs

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but the above megaupload links of the episodes are password protected. Does anyone have the password or alternate upload links? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

I know this is a bit of a long shot, but the above megaupload links of the episodes are password protected. Does anyone have the password or alternate upload links? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

I don't know where to get the password, but it seems like you can still stream the episodes from the megavideo site.

There is also a link to clubox at d-addicts at this address:

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_37194.htm

I hope that this may be of help to you... :)

P.S. It's also available at mysoju.com.

• 3 years later...

If you like Korean Actor extraordinaire Lee Jae Hwang, I created the first Facebook fan club for him - please join us here at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1388095031448129/FYI, the name was changed from International to Worldwide and first Facebook added to avoid any confusion with other fan clubs or fan pages that are not mine. Thank you.

Archived