[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

Hehe...Shirley...you're trying to catch up too? hehe...

It's always so hard after going on vacation...

I have so many episodes of all these dramas I was watching to catch up...so little time...hehe...but finally caught up with this drama. After episode 6...it was easy because things get more and more interesting...before that I kept getting distracted...

Wow...I'm missing out on all these great dialogues...thanks for telling me shirley...I'm watching it raw so sometimes I don't catch those funny moments...Luckily the most of the scenes in here are more expressive and obvious so I can still follow along okay.

I thought both ladies are doing really well with their new bodies...especially Soon-Ae...hehe...Wait until you see her acting goofy around that young guy and her "first class" treatments to passengers on her flights...hehe...

^^hope u have a good summer vacation ~!! ..haha i thought that scene of choeun piggy back soon ae was so funnie especially when she see that cheating husband coming in the oppoisite direction .she got to take cover and just dump her on the road .phahaha while the still drunk soon ae was grumbling how can u torture your own body like this ! ~~!! ...the "choeun" in soon ae is sort of thinking soon ae in her body has the better deal since she get to be young again while she like taking the punishment for having an affair with a married man and get stuck in soon ae body ......hahaha it was fun seeing the ways they try to change back !! ..the jumping from the building ...*the cho eun in soon ae is so scared so she keep requesting to go down one floor tilll it was just like two floor above .~~!! ..

ah ..so *choeun* does get in love with hyun woo ...i was at the part when they eating at the resturant haha after they met at the plane ..obviously .hyun woo know cho eun before ....but cho eun ( now occupied by soon ae never know who is he ) ..she just keep on asking him ..chicken or fish kkeke and when he say he does not want any ..she was like * is free* why not and say take chicken then ..then he was like ..arent u aware i dun like (eat) chicken .. and she was grumbling .how the will i know what the passenger like or dun like and give him a fish meal ..keke ajhuma power mean u dun let free things get away .~

even yoon da hoon is growing on me cuz he is really hilarious even though the character is so %&() selfish.

booya! you're getting what you deserve! keke.

after the intial reaction of how .er un appetiszing he is ..slowly he does has some comedic effect in the drama ..kekeke ..i wish he get tortured more though !! .such husband deserved to be * canned * tsk tsk

*FIGHTING FOR BOTH SOON AE !!~ ......*

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dream_on

^ gosh he is SO hot. his saxophone playing in ep 10 was to die for. *sighhh

i'm finally caught up now :) i do think ep 9 was dragged on a bit long with the "dream" but it was pretty dang funny to watch the husband getting tortured and tricked so badly. but soon-ae was a little harsh so i'm glad it wasn't real.

yeah i think cho-eun and hyun-woo really loved each other when they were dating and still have feelings for eachother now. they only broke up because of hyun-woo's parents, who wanted hyun-woo to marry a rich, upper class girl. hyun-woo ended it with the other girl and i think he came back to korea to find cho-eun. <3 sweet

lol i actually like yoon da hoon now. lol he is sooo freaking hilarious. he does deserve to get a little more pain though...tsk tsk

Guest rainy75

been skimming thru this drama .. n fin watching ep6..

errr.. what exactly was the relationship betw

Lee Jae Hwang and Park Jin Hee? Were they really a couple then or it was just plain LJH still going after her and PJH rejected it?

or why did PJH break up with him?

Guest xm1chelle

been skimming thru this drama .. n fin watching ep6..

errr.. what exactly was the relationship betw

Lee Jae Hwang and Park Jin Hee? Were they really a couple then or it was just plain LJH still going after her and PJH rejected it?

or why did PJH break up with him?

ljh and pjh were a couple but pjh decided not to meet him anymore because ljh`s dad didn`t want his son to date her (he`s rich, she`s not)

Guest estherrx3

This drama kinda bored me so I stopped watching it at Ep. 3. Can someone here please give me a veeeeery good reason to start watching it again? I mean, I WANT to watch this drama but I feel like it's gonna be a waste of time or whatever.

This drama kinda bored me so I stopped watching it at Ep. 3. Can someone here please give me a veeeeery good reason to start watching it again? I mean, I WANT to watch this drama but I feel like it's gonna be a waste of time or whatever.

When I was trying to catch up with this drama...I was getting so distracted and it took me forever to finish with episode 3, 4 and 5...but it became increasingly better after episode 6...now I'm on a roll again maybe you will too :)

Some new pictures from SBS...

Img0402_20060816142609.jpg

Img0402_20060816142256.jpg

haha.. i love this drama. it's HILARIOUS..

the people seem to look REALLY ugly to me when acting,

but in the photos they look really pretty & nice..

i'm sooo weird..

^ same question as above :T

i wonder if what happens in the dream will happen in real life once they switch back ?? because soon-ae says she doesn't want to live with her hubby anymore?

I believe this is the summary for tomorrow episode. Can someone translate it. Thanks!

뒤바뀐 영혼을 통해 진정한 사랑의 의미를 찾아보는 드라마.

전형적인 대한민국 아줌마 스타일인 순애. 남펴, 아들, 시어머니까지 휘어잡고 알뜰 살뜰 살림을 꾸려가던 어느날, 남편의 순겨진 여자 초은이 나타나 당당하게 이혼을 요구한다. 기막힌 상황 속에서 사고로 인해 남편의 애인인 초은과 몸이 바뀌게 되는데...

:)

Archived