[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xradman

Did anyone catch the referral to Samsoon? SHJ tells Hyeon-wu that Cho-eun bought the house that she lives in with the money that she got from Hyeon-wu's father. She bought the house from 고향선배 (Senior from her home town) named Samsoon. She goes on to tell him that everything would be alright because the house has good luck since Samsoon married well while she had the house. I was somewhat surprised because MNIKSS was a MBC drama and PCBSA is a SBS drama, but sure enough, its the same house.

Thank you, ay link and team, for the subs. Wanted to find out what the hype about this drama is all about. It's quite funny to start off with and rather interesting. I like the 2 actresses, so am downloading the rest of the episodes.

Found out the subs for ep 4 & 5 is slightly off cos I have the "tachyon" version. Looked around a few cbs but couldn't find anyone with "Gaist" version. Just wanna find out where you get yours from. Thanks.

i love this drama :)

i don't really know y this topic doesn't grow as fast as the other dramas.. they don't know what what they are missing XP hehehe

if there's any link available for today's episode could someone post the CB or any link here? ssengKYu~

Guest sparklinghugs

Did anyone catch the referral to Samsoon? SHJ tells Hyeon-wu that Cho-eun bought the house that she lives in with the money that she got from Hyeon-wu's father. She bought the house from 고향선배 (Senior from her home town) named Samsoon. She goes on to tell him that everything would be alright because the house has good luck since Samsoon married well while she had the house. I was somewhat surprised because MNIKSS was a MBC drama and PCBSA is a SBS drama, but sure enough, its the same house.

r u serious? dat's hilarious!!!

Wow...episode 13 is so crazy...but I loved it :) Great episode & great actings from the cast.

Can't wait until tomorrow...Cho-eun inside Soon Ae's body...now has to be Chanee's mother and Hyun Woo's lover at the same time.

bscap009sc9.jpg

bscap012tf2.jpg

bscap013vc6.jpg

bscap016tk0.jpg

bscap021cl7.jpg

bscap025gx2.jpg

bscap031as7.jpg

bscap043yi6.jpg

bscap063mz5.jpg

bscap079ls7.jpg

bscap093vg5.jpg

bscap097ur4.jpg

bscap102fo3.jpg

bscap104zo2.jpg

bscap109xi0.jpg

bscap113lx0.jpg

bscap117jd7.jpg

bscap155sx2.jpg

bscap173er5.jpg

bscap183ch5.jpg

bscap187vd2.jpg

bscap191mw0.jpg

bscap195fr4.jpg

bscap212xt6.jpg

bscap213ab4.jpg

bscap214zb1.jpg

bscap216hb4.jpg

bscap233vi9.jpg

bscap235ou5.jpg

bscap252ly1.jpg

bscap255rz3.jpg

bscap265zi4.jpg

Guest dream_on

Please Come Back, Soon-Ae Ep.13

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=e2c...ac0a1e6d0ba351f

bl3 & aznchunsa012: do not request in this thread...it's really annoying.

please stop requesting in this thread or i will stop uploading this series. :wacko: you guys probably don't know how frustrating it is when you're trying to get something uploaded as fast as you can but you can't cause the download is slow or your internet isn't working and all you see are people requesting for you because you're being too slow :crazy: it's really annoying and i would appreciate it if you guys could stop because if you DON'T request, i will upload this series until it finishes and there really is no need to request. [not to mention, it is against the rules]

Guest xm1chelle

i watched ep. 13 today...this drama gets better every single time...i hope the ahjuma doesn`t change back...but why did choeun have to tell hyunwoo...i`d rather have the ahjuma go with hyunwoo

Guest xm1chelle

ok...it`s kind of late but i have a question...why did jung woongin for yoon dahoon? it`s pretty random but i was wondering...

Guest Alison

^ i think it`s two eps....isn`t it usually two?

Yea its usually two but there are some speical occasion they only have one eposide or none. I just wanted to know, cuz none of the clubbox have uploaded

Archived