[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this drama beat the other 2 dramas (one fine day; invisble man) in the same timeslot. that's amazing for a premier episode. the two actresses are awesome. yoon da hoon (soonae's husband) bleh. i can't stand that guy. omg and why do we have to see him half naked so many times in here. first in the hot spring. yuck. next the almost entirely nude scene on bed in the hotel by the sea. yuck. then next shower scene. yuck again. does the writer have a crush on him or something. really not a pretty sight. the white torso. flabs. ugly nipples. yuck. *sorry for the graphic lg*. i just really really don't like that actor, but i suppose he was cast for this for his comedy experience. bleh. whatever. can't wait to see more men. any man will do at this point.

soonae's goodfriend looks like she could be the mistress's uncle's sister. cute concept. now each woman can see what it feels like to be the other. the scene when shim hye jin imagines park jin hee with the beauty mark is hilarious. lol.

thx luv for the caps. i agree park jin hee is really pretty. she's so clean looking but very sexy and cute as well.

puhahahahha... Well at least you got to see Soon Ae beat him up. Although he deserves much worse.. keke. pervert guys like the husband really need to suffer.. I hope they show alot more scenes of his sufferings~ not showing us more of his unwanted unsexy body scenes ya.. *pukes with dramaok* actually 1st episode made me wonder what was beautiful park jin hee with such an old ugly guy??

dramaok, i checked out this drama after reading ur kimchi review :rolleyes: at first i was like "wat the heck" then after a while it got better..

its good to see park jin hee back... :) and shim hye jin is totally different from her last drama.. whoa~

Guest Sweety_x1

dude this drama is sooo fun

thanks to everyone who uploads it on ysi or mega or ss etc

it helps a lot<3 (:

cant wait till ep 4

Guest rochinipark

i'm super glad with s2 subbin tis 1.its got a promisin premise so i rely believe tis is 1 good drama.hope to watch it soon. :lol:

Guest lynnshim

why do i feel like this drama is being so underrated?

i seriously love this drama. its a great story plot.

I guess it's not underrated in korea because of it's high ratings,compare to another dramas which airs at the same time.

Surely this is an exciting drama.hilarious.

*it's my first post here.

Guest HELLnawITSc

why do i feel like this drama is being so underrated?

i seriously love this drama. its a great story plot.

I agree. More people in Soompi need to watch this. I've only watched bits and pieces of episodes awhen my friend was watching and it's so hillarious. I'm going to watch it from the beginning.

Guest run_lola_run

I got to watch ep. 1 with subs and now I'm hooked! My mom even got into the episode while I was watching it and she doesn't even like k-dramas. A million thanks to the Subbing team! Thanks for subbing shows like 101st Proposal & this one which are unpopular shows here at soompi but you guys subbed them anyways...THANKS! I'm grateful.

Guest aznchocol8luver

i realli like tis drama..

a new type for a change :D plus itz comedy.. n i luv all the casts :D

Guest dream_on

lol yay! i'm glad more people are getting into this drama.

yeah i don't think it's all that underrated in Korea cause the ratings are pretty good but it is very underrated on soompi. and thank you soo much sub team for the subs!!! :D helps me claify a few things :)

Please Come Back, Soon-Ae EP 5

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=c78...dd3564522b14676

Please Come Back, Soon-Ae EP 6

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=62b...6dca8a151640e02

i havent written in this thread before i think well its been a while but ive been watching this since it came out. i LOVE PARK JIN HEE and i really adore SHIM HAE JIN as well. i just dont like the guy but even with his neuggi (oily, goosebump giving) looks he's hilarious!! LOL.

im hooked to this drama. all the actors are great in this drama even if they arent exactly the best looking or youngest (altho park jin hee is pretty ^_^ ) its a great drama. its really underrated here.

usually when a drama gets to the middle i get sick of it and i stop watching but this drama i still love it~ its unpredictable and i love how they beat up yoon da hoon LOL. im like go go go!! hehe~

also i imagine how it is for the real ppl to act their roles and esp for the two main leads it must be loads of fun. yoon da hoon must get hit a LOT ^_^

if this continues this way the other dramas in the same slot have no chance of getting the viewers away from this drama.

GO SOONAE <33 hehe~ i love her character and how its so strong and not afraid to show her strength and her cleverness.

this is a definite twist from a usual korean drama and so far its great.

cant wait for moree <3333

Guest dramaok

ya this drama is hilarious. i love all the parodies they do. hahaha. they seriously must have so much fun making this drama. and yes yoon da hoon does get slapped around a lot.

past parodies:

8020060714_25387258.jpg

'am i in you?' parody on 'paris lovers' drama when lee dong geon's asks kim jeong eun the famous line.

200607280026.jpg

period drama 'matrix' scene.

this weeks' parodies:

e720060727_25839144.jpg

peppermint candy (seol kyeong gu)

2006073109303871197_1.jpg

soon-ae's friend 'jeong-su' (park mi seon) for the hollywood film 'basic instinct' with sharon stone.

haha i guess she imagines what if she had a body switch too. lol.

1154311826_1.jpg

from the movie 'girl's night out' (1998)

img src: yahoo kr.

Guest dream_on

may i know where can i get the MQ files for this drama? which clubbox?
http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

lol i agree...they must be having tons of fun shooting this! at the end of EP 6, there were the NGs and basically the cast was just cracking up the whole time hehehee

Archived