[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

about requesting. since this thread is basically TINY theres no harm in going thru the FEW FEW pages there actually are to look for links. i mean 10 pages is nothing. im sure lots of u have gone thru way more than just 10 pages. 10 pages is NOTHING. so STOP REQUESTING. its annoying for others and def. for uploaders.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dream_on

episode fourteen anyone/
i guess i didn't make my point clear enough. NO REQUESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's against the rules, it wastes space, and it's annoying!!!!!

thank you sPark* for understanding my position. and i'm sorry to everyone else in this thread who keeps seeing my posts that are pretty much all the same...i'm sure you guys are pretty annoyed but please understand. i can't seem to post anything that is drama related/insightful because these requesters annoy the heck out of me.

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

i really wonder how this drama is going to end.

i mean there's 3 episodes left now

(technically 2 but i haven't seen epi14 yet)

and i don't see how soonae can have a happy ending.

she's not going back to her husband

but i guess.. her happy ending could be just being

back in her old body and having her son with her?

and choen will get her body back and be with hyunwoo?

sigh. i hope not.

typical endings are no fun ><;;

Wow...I didn't realize this drama will end next week...time went by so fast...

May be they'll switch back in the next episode.

The rest of the pictures from episode 14...

bscap002an5.jpg

bscap009ri6.jpg

bscap016rq3.jpg

bscap020ok9.jpg

bscap023yl9.jpg

bscap037qp6.jpg

bscap046fs7.jpg

bscap063ba6.jpg

bscap067wl9.jpg

bscap086od9.jpg

bscap115te4.jpg

bscap131kl6.jpg

bscap143ea1.jpg

bscap157pd0.jpg

bscap175ii8.jpg

bscap184ty1.jpg

bscap186lq8.jpg

bscap191my2.jpg

I think the happy ending will be the new level of understanding that Soon Ae & Cho Eun have about each other. After everything that happened, they will never be the same. The cheating husband will never be the same for the both of them also. As of right now, he's already feeling the pain.

Guest xm1chelle

i`ll be so sad to see this drama end...it seems kind of weird that this thread doesn`t grow as fast as the others threads...honestly, i think this is one of sbs's best drama(;

excited for the ending...i want the husband to learn his lesson and i want the ending to be somewhat close to episode 9...haha

Guest ANNASHEE

i started watching this drama cus i get SBS on my tv.

its hilarious, i shall go download all :P

i have a question, what episode is it that it ends with the young girl screaming at the beach saying i want my body back after bumping heads with the other girl to switch back but it doesnt work?

Guest dramaok

thx dream_on and luv!!!!

i was disappointed by hyeonwoo in beginning of ep. 14!!! i totally thought he would recognize cho-eun. ><

what a let down. and he's just as superficial as the hubby! okay not that bad but still. ><

and it looks like next week they will switch back with the help of that fortune-telling monk?

little chan-ee is such a poor thing. he's so confused but he just wants his mom back. ><

Guest xm1chelle

i watched ep. 14 and i knew the grandpa/painter was going to be something religious ...haha...o and i thought hyunwoo was gonna take soonae`s body`s hand...but if i were in his position, i would probably do the same...it`s not easy to believe that souls were switched

Guest dream_on

here we go...

Please Come Back, Soon-ae Ep.14

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=b7b...22c0e90438f82d5

please DO NOT REQUEST here! it really makes it hard for all the other people. and i will do the same thing next time it happens. BeyoutifuLove x, thanks for waiting. :) enjoy!

ohh and would anyone like me to upload this series in MEDIUM QUALITY (350 mb)? i'm only offering since this is pretty much the only series i'm seriously watching right now and i would like more people to be able to enjoy this show. the MQ files would be split in two (approx 175 mb each) and you would be able to join them with HJ SPLIT (it takes like 10-20 seconds to join them, seriously) and watch them. if you would want me to do this, please PM me. i just want to know cause i don't want to waste my time if no one is interested. oh and just on a side note, i've found that the MQ files match up with the subs perfectly. just in case anyone was wondering.

sorry...i can't do this anymore :sweatingbullets: please do not PM me about this

**********OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH on this week's Yashimmanman (060828) the guest list is the Come Back, Soon-Ae Cast! :D Shim HyeJin, Park JinHee, Yoon DaHoon, Lee JaeHwang + Soon-Ae's two friends. check it out!

Guest J*aime

is it juss me or does it seem like everyone who's not watching this drama are soooooooooo missing out??

this drama is soo freakin hilarious..oh gosh i love the parodies too!..hahaha i thought the funniest scene of this drama was on episode 6 when soon-ae, inside cho-eun's body, was talking to the small eyed guy after he saw her beating the perverted guy behind the curtains.. lol.. hilarious..

can't wait till episode 15.. i think they're gonna change back on this episode. .. but if they change back then this drama is gonna end :( i feel like this drama is soo short.. hahaha.. maybe becuz i watched all 14 episodes in 2 days.. hehe.. i wish this drama could last till episode 20.

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

i think what makes this drama good

is the fact that i honestly can't guess

the ending. there's a lot of possibilities

and most korean dramas don't.

usually ends with the girl getting guy.

or they both die. lol.

ah~~ i kinda want soon-ae to get hyun-woo

inside cho-eun's body. though it probably

won't happen.

ah~~ i kinda want soon-ae to get hyun-woo

inside cho-eun's body. though it probably

won't happen.

Me too when Soon ae was in cho-eun's body this is the " cho-eun " that hyun-woo fell in love with right ? So err I dunno it will be weird if when they did change back they make hyun-woo & cho eun get back together .

Since after all the husband was going to divorce soo ae to be with cho eun... let cho eun to be with the husband ... but then hyun woo may not like soon ae in her original self ....sigh this is driving me nuts not knowing how the ending will be !!!

how many episodes are there in this drama? :unsure:

I think there are 16 episodes with the last episode airing tomorrow.

BTW, who cares if the husband has learned his lesson. I hope soonae has learned her lesson and divorce that cheating no good man. Maybe that was the significance of his image disappearing from the sketch.

Archived