[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

Guest iamstellar!

i heard park shi yeon (erics gf) is going to play a cameo on the last episode...is that true? can't wait for the last two episodes!!!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xm1chelle

i heard park shi yeon (erics gf) is going to play a cameo on the last episode...is that true? can't wait for the last two episodes!!!

if it`s true...wut part is she gonna play, or wut is she gonna do? she looks a lot like one of the airport attendants(;

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

I can't find the ep 15 of this drama.... what's going on??? I know it aired last night. Help anyone??

i don't think anyone has finished uploading it or something

i'm excited though =]

i must say that shim hye jin & park jin hee acted very well in this series. it's not easy playing two roles, and they pulled it off very well. sometimes it made me even think that they really switched souls. but so far, i've only watched a few episodes. after my exams, its time for a marathon! i'm sure i wont be disappointed :D

btw, what are the ratings for all the episodes like? hehe :lol:

Guest dream_on

^ oh i know! it must be hard to be in the mindset of two very different characters but the two of them pull it off so well! that's what you call talent :D i don't exactly know the ratings, although some of them were posted a few pages back. but the ratings were very high! not the highest, but i think it was #2 on the list for a lot of the time. :) so although this drama was HIGHLY underrated in soompi, it did get a good amount of exposure in Korea.

also, the cast made up the whole guest list on the last Yashimmanman! so they talked a lot about the show on there :D i'll discuss more about after i watch the whole episode. but one thing i remember is that Yoon DaHoon was talking about how he got hit like a thousand times in the filming. at one point (the scene right after Soon-Ae finds out he cheated on her and she starts beating the crap out of him) he actually blacked out! but then Shim Hyejin didn't like how the scene turned out so they did it over again :lol:

Please Come Back, Soon-ae Ep. 15 (060830)

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=a69...aba2818f3e299ce

i'm really sad that it's almost over. only one more episode to go after this one :(. it was a great series though.

missed an episode? CLICK HERE for a complied list of download links.

Guest iamamyy

ratings for this show is really good

mostly in the mid 20's, coming after so moon nan chil gong ju and joo mong

though not a lot of people watch it here, a lot watch it in korea ^^

Episode 15 is really good.

I think this drama has a very good script script...it's funny, sad and deep.

Being each other...the two actress did so well with their characters...even the husband is really good with his part.

Some pictures from episode 15...

bscap047gs6.jpg

bscap063ej4.jpg

bscap093xv8.jpg

bscap097ho3.jpg

bscap103ka2.jpg

bscap118cr0.jpg

bscap133cy4.jpg

bscap148to7.jpg

bscap153gh1.jpg

bscap155cu0.jpg

bscap170sv9.jpg

bscap173nn3.jpg

bscap191zt5.jpg

Guest Babigrl

ahh i can't wait to see what happens when they're back in their own bodies! and that young guy's kinda growing on me :) hehe

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

i really wonder what it meant

when the husband's image was erased

from the painting..

the first thought that came to my mind

was that he was forgiven.

tha he learned his lesson.

but now i'm not so sure..

Guest xm1chelle

^ i think eventually, choeun, soonae, and soonae's husband, and hyunwoo are all gonna become friends...that's about the happiest ending i could think of

Archived