[drama 2006] Please Come Back, Soon Ae 돌아와요 순애씨

Guest jahye

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest run_lola_run

I remember Shim Hye-jin from Hello Franceska. She's so pretty. Great to see her in a new show!

New pictures from SBS...

OMG...shocking pictures...hehe...

Img0402_20060718164221.jpg

How can this be?????? The finger prints that belongs to this body is already married! I cant wait to see how they pull this off!!!!!!! :P

BTW - I wonder who he is in love with? The wife or the mistress?

gerryg...Hehe...I think he actually marries the young one...but since she's inside the old body...they have to go ahead and get married??? Then maybe the young one shows up to take pictures because technically the old one is already married like you said...hehe....confusing but it will be one great wedding...hehe...I'm sure it'll be really funny.

Guest dramaok

How can this be?????? The finger prints that belongs to this body is already married! I cant wait to see how they pull this off!!!!!!! :P

BTW - I wonder who he is in love with? The wife or the mistress?

i think he 'loves' the wife but lusts for the mistress. so if the spoiler picture is indeed true he gets best of both. his wife inside mistress's body. gosh that's not fair.

gerryg...Hehe...I think he actually marries the young one...but since she's inside the old body...they have to go ahead and get married??? Then maybe the young one shows up to take pictures because technically the old one is already married like you said...hehe....confusing but it will be one great wedding...hehe...I'm sure it'll be really funny.

do you think it's possible that it's a dream sequence? somehow i think soonae will come back to her old body sooner or later.

i think he 'loves' the wife but lusts for the mistress. so if the spoiler picture is indeed true he gets best of both. his wife inside mistress's body. gosh that's not fair.

do you think it's possible that it's a dream sequence? somehow i think soonae will come back to her old body sooner or later.

Hi Dramaok...

Hehe...you were talking about the cheating husband??? hehe...Yeah...not fair...not fair...only in his dream he can imagine his wife inside the mistress's body...hehe...

But what about the new guy...the guy who actually gets married...seems like he got to know her when her body is already switched, right?...hehe...but anyone would want to kiss Park Jin Hee ...hehe...so I guess he's happy to have a beautiful bride shows up and takes over...hehe...

I also think the wedding might be a dream because the wedding came out of nowhere...hehe...the groom and the bride didn't even meet yet...hehe...so unless they fast forward...or it was love at first sight??? hehe...can't wait to see that episode.

I'm guessing that...in the first half of the drama...the 2 women will live inside each others' body because they can make some comedies out of them...hehe...Then in the last half...they will switch back but there will be more comedies because they have to get used to their bodies again...hehe...and have to tell everyone that they're back but maybe people won't believe them...hehe...I hope this drama will be as funny as I'm imagining it to be...hehe...

I'm imagining the look on the husband's face after his wife is back to her oldself...hehe...priceless...hehe...

Wife VS Mistress...hehe...

1kj7.png

2eo3.png

Dramaok...I think this is the preview for episode 3...

돌아와요순애씨(3회) 방영일 : 2006-07-19

박치기를 해도 영혼이 돌아오지 않자 실망하던 순애(박진희)는 초은(순애)이 일석을 진정으로 사랑했다고 하자 열불이 나 초은을 바닷물에 패대기친다. 정숙(박미선)은 흥분하는 순애에게 네몸을 학대하지 말라고 한다.정숙과 찜질방에 간 순애는 사람들이 항공사 광고모델로 출연했던 승무원 아니냐며 관심을 표하자 기분이 좋아진다.아줌마들이 모델처럼 걸어보고 노래도 불러 보라고 하자 흥분한 순애는 멋진 포즈를 보여주려고 노력하지만 아줌마 걸음걸이와 막춤을 추고만다.박치기를 해도 건물 옥상에서 뛰어내려도 영혼이 돌아오지 않자 초은은 자기 방식에 따르라며 순애를 암자로 데리고 간다.고민하던 스님은 두분은 빙의를 경험하고 있는 것 같다며 팥으로 온몸을 맞는 방법밖에 없다고 한다.고통을 참지 못하고 도망치던 순애는 초은이 붙잡는 바람에 치마가 벗겨지고 마는데....

Guest dream_on

lol i LOVEE this drama! :lol: it's soo hilarious. i can't wait to see more! i'm glad the ratings in Korea are high...but soompiers are missing out on this one >_<

but yeah i think the wedding must be a dream o_O cause it just kind of came out of no where?

err and that second lead guy is werid looking. i prefer the brother ^_^

dramaok, or anyone..

I have a question about soon-ae's son... what's his name?

is it Chae Een or Chan Een or something else? lolz..

I tried to read from the website, but it sounds none like that... O_o?

{edited:}

dream_on, thank's... hehe.. I think they usually say 'chan-ee' XD

but his name, as he told the English teacher, as Yoon Chan :lol:

Guest v1rgi3

reminds me of those books i use to read in elementary... can't remember what they're called...

and then it also resembles "freaky friday"

the ratings are pretty good, i was just wondering, is it pretty good??? so sad that this thread only has 3 pages...

Guest dream_on

^ lol yup, the storyline is similar to "Freaky Friday." but it's more hilarious here because instead of a mother/daughter switch, it's the wife and the other woman. :lol: i'm sad this thread has only 3 pgs too. i think it had 4 but a lot of posts got erased in the bug.

i think this show is just hilarious! i really love it. i've lost interest in several other dramas but i watch the episodes of this one over and over. it's a refreshing change from the drag in korean dramas right now. plus the acting so far seems really good. Park Jinhee and Shim Hyejin are awesome! i just hope they can maintain the hilarity throughout the drama. i definitely recommend that you try watching at least the first two episodes and see if you like it or not. :)

ay_link: i think her son's name is just Chan?

he's so adorable btw. haha he was the main kid in Great Inheritance...he was so cute then and he's a little more grown up now.

Guest flyfany89

돌아와요순애씨 (5회)

일석이 경찰서에 있다는 연락을 받고 달려간 초은(심혜진)은 자기 생각만 하는 일석이 얄밉지만 몸을 바꿔야 한다는 일념하나로 자존심을 접고 순애(박진희)를 만나러 간다. 순애(박진희)는 초은(심혜진)이 경찰서에서 나온 일석에게 두부까지 먹이자 마누라는 확실히 네가 맞는 것 같다며 비아냥 거린다. 화가난 순애가 둘이서 행복하게 잘 살아 보라고 돌아서자 초은과 ...

돌아와요순애씨 (6회)

일석은 20대몸으로 살겠다고 마음먹은 순애(박진희)가 굿을 하다말고 사라지는 것을 보고 초은(심혜진)에게 다가가 같이 살자고 한다. 흥분한 초은은 일석의 뺨을 때린다. 일석은 순애가 나타나자 당신 없이 못살 것 같다며 말을 바꾼다. 순애는 싱싱한 네몸이 탐이 나더냐며 일석을 백으로 후려 갈긴다. 일석의 친구인 정신과 의사는 최면요법을 시도해보자고 제안한다....

credits to: sbs.co.kr

Archived