Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

• 2 weeks later...

I lost my pwd for a long time and now retrieved my account just to show my support for Song Joong Ki.

Regardless of all rumors and negative comments, I believe you are a nice person, in and out :heart:. I wish you well. Stay strong and grow stronger.

I hope to see more posts and more support in this thread.:)

I believe in what you’ve done didn’t mean to give more pain to the woman who you love and cherish , just being true to what you’re feeling at that time  in so much pain. Unfortunately others gives their own opinions in which not one of  our business as it’s not our lives and feelings as stake but yours n your wife alone.  A good another day will come , sun will rise again and so are you! Your a better person believe in that  and we believe too! Be strong, get better , get up again! 

• Love 2

“We have come to walk the same path that people worldwide have walked before us.

At times it’ll rain, winds will blow and we may trip over obstacles.

But over time, we will bravely get up again by holding each others’ hand.”

— Song Joong Ki

We’ll playfully smile at each other and say ‘It’s not a big deal.’”

— Song Joong Ki

We’ll learn to continue walking even more firmly and bravely.”

— Song Joong Ki

•  
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/2/2019 at 1:20 PM, 진짜 빛을찾고 싶다 said:

I'm korean. On youtube i saw many foreign fans blame song joong ki and  i can't keep silent.

How can I give you millions of hearts for your post???

Thank you for your post and for your half-disclosed information.:D

I wish to see more posts like yours here.

@ Song Joong Ki: Although there are not many posts here since that day, please believe that your international fans still love you and support you without knowing the truth because we all trust you. Our love for you have not changed :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 진짜 빛을찾고 싶다 said:

Song joong ki is genuine person. 

You can trust him all the time.

I was really upset when i saw foreign fans blame him. So i wrote today although i'm not good at english.

Your english is really good :) 

• Like 1

“We have come to walk the same path that people worldwide have walked before us.

At times it’ll rain, winds will blow and we may trip over obstacles.

But over time, we will bravely get up again by holding each others’ hand.”

— Song Joong Ki

We’ll playfully smile at each other and say ‘It’s not a big deal.’”

— Song Joong Ki

We’ll learn to continue walking even more firmly and bravely.”

— Song Joong Ki

A real man ends things respectfully--- do you know HK scandal with Kenneth Ma ? thats a real man attitude.

I stopped watching Arthral Chronicles. No more streaming on Netflix

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1

14 hours ago, 진짜 빛을찾고 싶다 said:

I was really upset when i saw foreign fans blame him. So i wrote today although i'm not good at english.

I was upset too. That's why I retrieved my account.

All those "foreign fans" are not SJK's true fans.:rolleyes:

P/S: your English may be better than many soompiers =))

• Like 1

I'm  a big fan of both of them but something terrible must have happened for SJK to file for a divorce but I just can't take it anymore the way they badmouthing SJK on the SHK page. They are a bunch of hypocrites. Going on about people badmouthing SHK on other platforms but they do the same to SJK. Not one person here has so far said something negative about SHK. Just show your class by expressing your positive support to SJK and not going down to their level.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, chilis said:

A real man ends things respectfully--- do you know HK scandal with Kenneth Ma ? thats a real man attitude

Why are we comparing SJK’s reaction to another person? They are two different people. It’s good that Kenneth Ma handled a cheating wife in a classy way, but we cannot really compare and expect SJK to respond similarly, because we don’t know the story why the Songs divorced in the first place. We cannot say that SJK or SHK’s reaction could have been better. You don’t know if what happened between them is more tragic than what happened between Kenneth Ma and Jacq Wong. 

SHK’s soompi thread has enough SJK bashing. Please don’t bring it here. 

• Like 6

Hello all SJK fans..

i'm here to say that's as a non-fan of any of them i was just curious about their divorce i kept following the articles about them and honestly i didn't see anything wrong was done by SJK he has all the right to file the divorce first and he didn't point fingers on her nor accused her of anything so i don't see why he's getting bullied by her fans he isn't responsible to clear her name from the knetz accusations it's her agency's job why would he do a favor for someone he is probably had just fought with makes no sense to me. I'm glad actors career isn't affected by the delusional i-fans and only Koreans matters. I hope his fans will keep supporting him and i will start watching Arthdal in Netflix too as a support for him since i'm very disturbed by the bullying he's receiving internationally when he didn't do anything wrong. As other actors fan. I know from following Chinese popularity polls and such that's SJK sacrificed a lot for this marriage more than what he gained while her career wasn't affected at all in fact she improved her image. So it's ridiculous when people claims he wasn't honest with his love for her or used her. Let's wait until the truth prevail there's absolutely no reason for his real fans to doubt him until now.  

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, meme gogo said:

i don't see why he's getting bullied by her fans he isn't responsible to clear her name from the knetz accusations it's her agency's job why would he do a favor for someone he is probably had just fought with makes no sense to me.

This is a tricky part. Because SHK fans think that SJK being the guy and the former husband should be defending her and should be gentleman enough to maybe keep all the blame away from SHK. However, most of their statements give confusion as they are also fighting for EQUALITY and crying out for misogyny. I think using the word FEMINISM when it’s most convenient is the reason why it is very hard for us women to convince men all over the world to give us equality because we tend to demand special treatment or ask men to refuse to exercise their rights (like in this case, it is the right of a man to file divorce first) when it is convenient for us.

I am not an ex fan of SHK, I watched her shows since AIMH and I truly wish that she’s doing good and that her health is ok. But I cannot comment on their divorce, firmly say who’s right or wrong or raise speculations because I don’t know the reason. I am showing sympathy more on this thread because the other thread has become attacking and toxic. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

If they cannot see eye to eye, cannot live under the same roof, too much noise here and there, might as well end the marriage. I just hope they end it quietly without hurting each other;s carrier and love ones. 

I will continue to support both if their dramas / movies are worth watching.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 7/2/2019 at 6:17 PM, 진짜 빛을찾고 싶다 said:

I was really upset whn i saw foreign fans blame him. So i wrote today although i'm not good at english.

• Like 3