Song Joong Ki 송중기 - [Upcoming Movie 2024] My Name Is Loh Kiwan

gm4queen

Arthdal is fantastic. Imaginative and majestic 

Arthdal has romance, but is not ABOUT romance, in the way Lord of the Rings had romance but was not about romance in its focus.  You won't be disappointed if you give it a try.

So gratifying to see him honored in Japan like this. And that still of him from the horseback riding scene in Vincenzo.... oh my! That was one of my favorite scenes, being a rider myself. He seemed so like a prince riding to the rescue and I wish the horseback riding had lasted a bit longer. He just seems to get better with age.

So refreshing to have a idol who is also youthful and energetick and sexy, and who can deliver an essence of intelligence through his interviews and the games he plays with costars and interactions with fans. I love this guy! Hope the time comes when he can be included in some American films... before Hollywood destroys itself.

Absolutely adorable! And though I haven't seen anything posted about the male child who played the young Vinzcinzo in the church meeting the couple who wanted to adopt him.... that child was very talented and convincing. I may have missed anything posted about him by coming late to the forum.

With world situations the way they are it is the best decision. Don't know why it was made from the standpoint of the producers, but to me, Song Joong Ki is a National Treasure and filming in Korea at this time is a good move.

Watched the Bio Sensor video. He comes across as classy and sincere.