[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

Guest singapore0950

Since That Fool is still airing & Tonight was Ep12, so after two weeks..

that should be on the 22th on Wed.. :)

~~~~ cute girl ~~~~

Thank you for informations!

I'll lookout (2) weeks later then......

Haha....from now onwards and lookout ^^The Fool, last epiosdes ^^\

:lol:

Guest xmen2210

finally the thread is up.. Ive been looking if its already on, thanks ripgal

However, Im so excited for both of them I like KHJ, I think it will be a succesful tandem for them.. isnt it?

agreed. i like her so much, started when she played with jang dong gun. i cant wait watch this movie on kbs world. is it play on there <_< ,

cbanner-partner.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

EPISODE 2 ENGLISH SUBS (HAN & Ental ver. available)

CREDITS:

Main Translator: wildblooms

Spot Translator: ai, ahsieee

Timer: Ahoxan

Editor/QC: annchong

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

Guest jebabe19

I superbly love Lee Dong Wook Here... since i'm a law student im seriously appreciating every epi....

how old is KDW? when is he going to army?

and Honey Lee is darn fierce:) want to be that kind of lawyer but not in terms of her lovelife..

WILL KHJ AND LDW fall in love? im really waiting for some romantic moments haha but the flow of the story now it seems they will just be friends and good partner:(

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

omg i cant wait for ep 4 with c subs cause i cant wait for eng subs! DONGWOOK IS WAY TOO CUTE!! MISSING HIM SO MUCH SINCE MY GIRL!!

Guest chiara

Thanks for the subs WITHS2

I superbly love Lee Dong Wook Here... since i'm a law student im seriously appreciating every epi....

how old is KDW? when is he going to army?

and Honey Lee is darn fierce:) want to be that kind of lawyer but not in terms of her lovelife..

WILL KHJ AND LDW fall in love? im really waiting for some romantic moments haha but the flow of the story now it seems they will just be friends and good partner:(

KDW will turn 27 Korean age this July. So, yeah, he still has time before going to military service.

I also hope Eun Ho and Tae Jo will fall in love. Love LDW expression here. He's like a child. If he and EH would date like our hope, it's more like EH has additional son to take care of, lol.

And does anyone notice how the cameramen loves Honey Lee sexy body, lol.

Guest twistedmind

I'm currently watching Episode4. I'm halfway through it already and I just can't wait for the other parts to be Eng Subbed already. Lol. Anyway, LDWook's antics are really funny! There's a scene in Episode4 wherein LDWook was so fascinated with this lamp. His facial expressions was funny. He looks like a kiddo! :lol:

Anyway, I thought LDWook's going to enlist for the military last year? I can't remember where I got or read that news but obviously, it's not true. I wonder when he's going to enlist himself. Any news about that? Thinking about it, two years of military service is a long time! Surely miss the guy!

Guest erika.march1993

I recently finished watching episode 4 & it was awesome!

I think that there are too many shots of Honey Lee in this drama (more than the actual female lead, Eun Ho!) Yes, we all know that Honey is gorgeous and has a beautiful body, but shes not the female lead.

I have a feeling that Tae Jo will fall in love with Eun Ho first. We should start seeing some romantic feelings develop around episodes 5-6. Er this drama should be more popular. The thread for this is going quite slow. I also think that Tae Jo's and Eun Ho's past should start appearing in the episodes so we get to know more about them.

Guest dai-kun

partner4.jpg

Thanks to

Translator: soomipark

Segmenters: mapikan, lashes922, lsk4020

You can help too! Need segmenters (timers) and translators in all Languages

Guest ponkie

^ THANK YOU :) I hope someone will sub the preview as well.

Ajumma is so hot-headed sometimes, it's irritating. I know she means well, but not in court! She should know better.

I hope her character improves on that later on.

Guest Fallin_st4rz

just watched episode 1, interesting so far. LDW's role here is so different to his prev role in MyGurl, very funnie and adorable :)

Guest twistedmind

I think that there are too many shots of Honey Lee in this drama (more than the actual female lead, Eun Ho!) Yes, we all know that Honey is gorgeous and has a beautiful body, but shes not the female lead.

Have to agree with this one. I'm not sure if we're on the same boat but Honey Lee's acting isn't working for me. Is this her first drama? She got the looks but not really the talent to act. :mellow:

Guest erika.march1993

Have to agree with this one. I'm not sure if we're on the same boat but Honey Lee's acting isn't working for me. Is this her first drama? She got the looks but not really the talent to act. :mellow:

Yeah I think its her 1st drama. And I have to agree with you also, her acting isn't that great. She has one facial expression <-- don't really know how to describe it, but I think that her facial expressions are lacking something. They could have chosen a better actress. I hope her acting improves as the episodes progress.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

Have seen eps 1-4 now, and I must say Lee Dong Wook's character is truly amusing :D And his facial expressions - just brilliant. I just hope the story doesn't die somewhere in the middle.

Guest celena8899

I love it, I hope it gets more attention. Hopefully the script get better too because there isn't especially unique with it now. But the cast is amazing, Awesome acting!!

Archived