[drama 2009] Partner 파트너

Guest ripgal

AGB Nationwide 12.3% (#8), Seoul 12.7% (#8)

Source: agbnielsen.co.kr

I'm glad the ratings went up. But the real competition is probably tonight when both Swallow the Sun and Triple air.

I'm still downloading the episode. Can't wait to watch it :D

Guest ripgal

First post updated ^_^

Sighz, I'm still stuck at Ep 1. So many dramas to watch but sooo little time.. =(

I'm glad it's getting more and more interesting... will try to marathon the eps by the end of the week ^^

I really hope it can hold out the rating against tonight's Triple and Swallow the Sun. Personally, I'm not interested in StS, but perhaps the Korean viewers would see things differently, so I'm just hoping Partner's rating will still be up there.

Ripgal, Jo, you gotta continue, but yeah, take your time, wouldn't want you to abandon our Hwan. I didn't have that much confidence in this drama, after the mundane episode 1 and 2. But episode 3 and 4 were a lot of fun. I haven't caught up with episode 5, but looking from the rating, I hope episode 5 was even better.

Guest maya@kaL

you will be amazed to know MBC's " tribute to king of pop MJ " scored 10.5% view rates nationwide last night, it's indeed higher than " Triples " has achieved so far.

picture courtesy of - partners@dcinside.com

49de3f2a9b09731f5243c16f.jpg

if the source is reliable - Lee Tae Jo will not alive by the end of this drama ...

Guest erika.march1993

I'm kind of getting impatient because I'm expecting them to show signs of falling in love : /

Show there isn'i any sign yet?

I think Honey lee might change and turn to LDW towards the end so we are going to have a triangle.

I can't wait to watch Ep 5 in Viikii, thanks all the guys for subtiles, you're the best.

Guest lucky_moon

just wanted to know are there any 720p links for this drama.

still not released yet, once it'll, I 'll post it here.. :)

Guest Bolts

if the source is reliable - Lee Tae Jo will not alive by the end of this drama ...

Wait, what?! D:

Holy crap, I hope that the source is really really unreliable. Please let it be so! D:

Guest kalelj

still not released yet, once it'll, I 'll post it here.. :)

thanks for the reply and i really appreciate all the 720p links for the other dramas.

Archived