[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

Guest ripgal

till now there has been no confirmation yet.. from LDH or her management company. that she's accepted or rejected the offer..

i really really wana see her in this.. altho the role's typical.. i really wana see her with eric.. since he's really good too..

i juz dun want her to reject it bcos she's good frens with PSY..hehe..:P

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MarryMeDear.

OMG!

I want to see this so bad!

haha, funny. first ldh works with psy, and now she's working with eric.

=]

i'm REALLY looking forward to this.

Guest katelin_kim

ah , i am just curious , i know that Eric's gf is PSY but can anyone tell me her full name ??!??! like P.... S.... Y.... , i have no idea!!^_^ thank you , !

ANH YES , I LOVE LEE DAE HEE , hope to see this drama soon!

Guest Ailin*

Eric's gf's full name is Park Shi Yun.

Hmmm...Eric and Lee Da Hae, what an interesting pair. I wonder if she'll take on this series. It'll be awesome to see Lee Da Hae in a new drama again very soon. :P

Guest ericmania

에릭 42억 대작 '스위트 가이' 출연, '늑대'는 어쩌고?

8020060703_25167688.jpg

결국 무산시킨 에릭이 MBC 대작 '스위트가이'(가제. 극본 고본황, 연출 김영민)에 출연한다.

'스위트 가이'는 최근 '주몽'으로 드라마 강국의 명성을 되찾은 MBC가 총 제작비 42억 원을 투자해 야심차게 준비한 20부작 특별기획 드라마.

이는 에릭의 '늑대'의 무산 이후 첫 드라마 복귀작이라는 점에서 화제와 함께 논란이 될 것이다. '늑대'는 에릭이 교통사고로 인해 촬영이 중단됐고 제작사의 계속된 촬영 감행 노력에도 불구하고 사실상 제작, 방영이 무산된 상태이다. 비록 불의의 교통사고 때문이지만 에릭은 주연배우로 '늑대'의 중단에 대한 책임감에서 자유롭지 못한 것도 사실이다.

'스위트 가이'는 아들과 함께 농원에서 쫓겨날 위기에 처한 여자주인공과 농원상속자(에릭)의 러브스토리를 담은 로맨틱 코미디. 여자 주인공 캐스팅은 아직 미정이다.

한편 전문드라마 제작 사업에 진출한 종합엔터테인먼트사 모티스(대표이사 안우형)은 최근 '스위트가이'에 대한 20억 원의 투자 및 지원 PPL계약을 체결했다.

모티즈는 '스위트 가이' 제작사인 오퍼스일공일(대표이사 김만석)과의 이번 투자를 통해 드라마 투자 수익에 대한 상담부분을 보장받으며 PPL계약을 통한 추가수익을 확보하게 됐다. 2차 저작물에 대한 사용권도 확보했다. '스위트 가이'는 9월 23일 첫 방송 예정. (사진=뉴시스DB)/김용호기자 yhkim@newsis.com <관련기사 있음>

From this news Sweet Guy will begin onair 23rd September and 40+episodes.he he It's very long drama.

Guest my_future_one_and_only

can anyone kindly translate the above article?

Wa... 40+ episodes! that's a lot! Yeah!

Guest Madrasta

can anyone kindly translate the above article?

Wa... 40+ episodes! that's a lot! Yeah!

40 and beyond episodes is great if Lee Dae Hee is Eric's leading lady. This drama has yet to be shown but it's already gaining popularity. It only goes to show that the leads are indeed very popular and everybody is dying to see how they fair on small screen.

Guest flyfany89

wow!!! 40 + episodes~

that is a very long drama but its okay because i can stare at Eric for a longer period of time..hehe

can't wait to see Eric and Lee Da Hae's acting

Guest ericmania

he he ,I had read 'Sweet Guy' book ,it's so funny and interest.Eric as Kwan Dong Hyeon.He is a perfect guy but bad boy.Lee Da Hae as Kim In Joo.She is normal girl but brave heart and funny.wow Can't wait drama coz in Book seem short more than drama.Thai fan so lucky that can read bood before drama onair.

Guest ripgal

W.o.W!! that's really really long!!! but 40 eps of Eric! who wouldn't want to watch it!! heheh..

but still no news frm LDH!! sighz...:(

Guest ripgal

here are the translations to the article above..

b_19D1AEEDEEA1602E.jpg

ERIC的新剧播时间被确定。

MBC周末电视剧《SWEET GUY》(临时题目)的播了时间首次爆光,确定为9月23日。

与已故的李恩珠表演的MBC电视剧《火鸟》以31.4%的收看率为ERIC获得了MBC演技对象新人奖,而由其主演的《新进职员》也创造了24.7%的高收视率,并获得2005MBC演戏对象最高男艺人奖,演技得以承认。

由于发生交通事故而停拍电视剧《狼》的ERIC复出后毅然选由了《SWEET GUY》作为首次周末剧回归。

《SWEET GUY》讲述的是与孤儿们住在一起的女主角因为被农场赶出而身处危机。遇到农场继承人ERIC后展开一段罗曼蒂克的爱情故事。

另一方面所属公司表示与制片方在6月30日达成协议,确认ERIC主演的《SWEET GUY》将投入20亿元的投资。MOTISU通过电影制片向外扩张,在体育·文艺·E-SPORTS等经营和流通管理,作为制片公司承担艺人契约、经营管理等,立志成为最强大的文化综合娱乐公司。

Eric's New Drama Airing Time released

MBC weekend drama Sweet Guy ( temporary title) has confirmed its airing time - 23rd September 2006.

Eric's drama with the late Lee Eun Joo did well in Korea with an average rating of 34.1% and landed Eric the Best Newcomer in 2004. After that, Eric once again bragged the Best Actor Award in the 2005 MBC Awards with his outstanding performance in MBC drama Super Rookie.

Eric has chosen to comeback with new series Sweet Guy after his accident in Wolf.

Sweet Guy is about a gurl who was forced to leave a farm with the orphans whom she had taken care of all the after Eric came in to take over the farm. After meeting, they get involved romantically.

One of the sponsoring companies has confirmed on 30th June 2006 that Eric will be leading the drama Sweet Guy and an amount of 20 billion won will be sponsored by them.

source: gonews.co.kr

chinese translations: minfish@bestshinhwa中文网

english translations: ripgal

Guest ripgal

ok..here's a more detailed and accurate news.. from Soompi Heaven's Subbing team

MBC will be investing 42 million Korean Won in Eric's new drama "Sweet Guy".

And the original storyline has changed from a woman from a orphanage who marries a guy in a fake marriage to a woman who faces life threatening danger on a run with her son. They happened to escape to a farm where Eric is the next in line owner. The woman and Eric will develop a funny and heart-warming love story as time goes by.

The female lead is still not confirmed yet.

The first airing date for the 20 eps drama is decided to be 23th of Septemeber after the housewives in crisis ends.

( Credit Koreanwind & With S2) & yeohweping

Guest mj07

Wow, I love Eric's acting, but the plot to this one sounds really BLAH! I hate it when actors I like pic bad projects, but I guess I'll give it one or two episodes just to see.

Archived