[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

Guest hanib

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200607/06/s...70038.140.0.jpg

(서울=스포츠코리아) '톡톡 튀는 연기'로 주목을 받은 '마이걸' 이다해가 대작드라마 여주인공에 발탁됐다.

이다해는 내년초 방송을 목표로 준비중인 KBS 2TV 새 미니시리즈 '스피드'의 여주인 역에 캐스팅됐다.

'스피드'는 카레이싱을 소재로 터키 최대 민영방송사 STV와 공동으로 제작되는 작품이다.

총 120억원의 제작비를 투입해 '2007 한국-터키 우정의 해'를 기념해 양국에서 동시 방영한다는 계획이다.

이다해는 해외 난민 구호활동을 펼치는 여의사 역을 맡았으며 어린 나이에 터키로 밀입국해 카레이서로 성장하게 된 이서진과 연기호흡을 맞춘다.

제작진은 현재까지 4차례에 걸친 터키 촬영 장소 헌팅 등 모든 제작 준비를 끝낸 상태이며 이다해는 빠르면 8월초부터 터키 현지에서 촬영에 들어갈 예정이다.(홍헌영/news@photoro.com)

[저작권자ⓒ스포츠코리아(photoro.com), 제보 및 보도자료 news@photoro.com]

click HERE for the full thing.

too bad that she can't be on both...too much work...unless it's on a different timing...=/

the drama "speed" is planning on 12 billion for this O_O

Can anyone translate , I want to read this artical . It's hurt to hear the news , I dreamed , hoped , imagined too much about this series and the coupling :(

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a tad disappointed that Lee Da Hae won't be in this drama. I mean, Eric and Lee Da Hae- two of today's hottest Korean stars leading a romantic comedy would be a sure win for MBC. Oh well...I'll still support both of their dramas. But I do hope the female lead is someone to our liking.

Guest miserable

woohoo eric in a new drama.. i cant wait. i really was looking forward to watching wolf but i guess they're not continuing it.

anyways im just happy that eric is starring in another drama. hopefully nothing happens with this one.

eric fighting!

Eric of Shinwa is returning to the small screen in Sept/Oct in MBC weekend drama" Sweet Guy".His co-star will be Lee Da Hae who was previously on the Hit Drama"My Girl".

Eric will acts as Kwon Dong Hun, a guy who take revenge on his rich dad and his family who abandon him and his mom. He marries Kim In Joo in a fake marriage but falls in love with her during the process.Lee Da Hae will play Kim In Joo, an Orphan who marries Kwon Dong Hun to save her orphanage.

wow...lee dae hae is in alot of fake roles these days! first fake cousin, now fake marriage/wifey :w00t: this is interesting...

AND ITS ERIC!! ERIC MUN!

*bows down* all hail eric :)

wow just find out that LDH is not going to be in ...hope they find a good actress or at lesat one that i like =p

:o WHAT???NOOO...II WANT HER TO BE IN IT!

Guest pinklily

i wish they would cast han jihye as the actress, they would look great together. :)

oh! that's actually a very good choice. Eric and Han Ji Hye looked great together in their banjun dramas.

Guest train6five

I think Eric and Han jihye looked compatible in their banjun drama & love ltr. OMG They would cast han jihye too.

Guest mz.LA

hello all!

im new here...

who would i want to be partnered with eric? how about kim jung hwa? lol..she's one of my faves! Kim Sun Ah?..one of my faves too...ok ok i know im being biased! hehhe!..i still think it's cute! Kim Jung Hwa and Eric!

Guest Shinzwo

awww LDH is not in the movie with eric tat suck... they would look so great together.. mmm... well.. i guess is all good tat eric is in this drama.. hope a cute actress will be in it.. ehehe... :)

Archived