[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

haha peace guys. We love them both. Them both should be honor to work with each other.

Eric gets special treatment from Alpah's Royal because of Eric's last accident so they're treating him more carefully because he is not fully recoverd.

Also I think Eric earn 3 million won (read at shinhwa sarang) not 30 million won (not sure if 30 million won is from another source) for this series (not sure if it is per episode, should be). Eric is still rich.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lKATl

Eric sure got lot's of work to do. Filming this drama and still have to film wolf. Also i heard from somewhere that Eric is doing a drama with that guy in My Girl. Not LEE DONG WOOK, the other main guy.

Guest annababy

Eric sure got lot's of work to do. Filming this drama and still have to film wofe. Also i heard from somewhere that Eric is doing a drama with that guy in My Girl. Not the LEE DONG WOOK, the other main guy.

are they still going to do wolf? i thought that was a done deal...

yeah i'm not sure if he's still doing drama with lee jun ki, haven't heard anything about it but i'm sure things are going to change, still so early

Guest Choux Pastry Heart

WOW! ERIC & Lee Da Hae!!!

What a perfect on-screen couple! :lol:

I love ERIC and I like Lee Da Hae in "My girl".

Hmm, I was wondering who're gonna play supporting roles?

OMG! I can't wait!!!

Guest genn04

Eric is always the best of the best...

i'm sure he'll persuade many fans through this one also...

in WOLF he is so superb.....

he so HOTz HOTz HOTz! they call him vampire.

Guest ripgal

6/2/06 – Eric is selected to lead the drama “Sweet Guy (스위트 가이)” scheduled to be aired by MBC in September. He plays the role Kwon Dong Hyun (권동현) who is the son of the owner of a big financial corporation and falls in love with the heroine Kim In Joo (김인주) who grew up in an orphanage. Eric is offered 30 million Won plus bonus per episode. Currently, Eric is active in events for promoting the 8th volume, Shinhwa’s new music album. He is scheduled to start the filming of “Sweet Guy” in August.

nopredict200606020714150.jpg

source:hankok

Guest oo l1lee oo

I'm really excited about the cast, love da hae and Eric!

I hope this will be a comedy drama =)

Guest limecrafted

wahh!!! it's lee da hae and eric!!!! love eric in super rookie and i can't seem to 4get lee da hae in my girl!!

OMG...im also excited in this one...hope it's not drama...i want it to be a romantic comedy :D ....

don't wanna cry... :P

Guest TW1NKLE

i really want lee da hae to do this drama, since eric is doing it. i think it'll be really cute to see them together<33 i hope eric stays with this drama too.. since he's offered 100million won for another drama ;]

Guest kobsk89

Thanks for sharing the news. I can't wait. I miss Eric so much in dramas hehe. Well certainly can't wait for Shinhwa's new album too.

Guest ovette

yeah so excitd for this drama..after watching my gurl and seeing lee da hae there.. i just want to see her in another romantic comedy but this tym w/ eric.. hope this thread wud keep me updated! hehe!

Archived